Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police (31099 Views)

Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested / We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Gecoz: 11:38pm On May 19, 2018
D lie no be new thing by the npf. Is just like the type they lie when they catch criminal and ask him to confess then promise to release him if he confess who he is working for.. Mr blogger or mr newser abeg go and hide ooooh!!! If dem catch u no body from NL go help u oooh!!!!
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by solid3(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2018
Believe this at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by AreaFada2: 12:49am On May 20, 2018
Na wa o.
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Talknochip(m): 12:51am On May 20, 2018
Confusion everywhere! ...the news abt d 'chase' after the journalist or blogger made the Cover page of the PUNCH newspaper and now dis refutal!..... Smh
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Joemarvel(m): 1:48am On May 20, 2018
Now they want to secretly transmit transmission the journalist to their effective office for serious emh commission transmission with his life .if only the man can quickly transmit transmission out of the country
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Diso60090(m): 2:24am On May 20, 2018
fuckerstard:
I don die for my country, please bury me

You like Afghanistan?
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:15am On May 20, 2018
Nigeria Police walk go underground hunting for the journalist. I don't believe a word from this dark hearted force
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by maisauki: 4:50am On May 20, 2018
Massdamm:
Wu get pin mouth charger to borrow me
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by vertueptime: 5:09am On May 20, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Doesn't change the fact that ibrahim Idris is unqualified to be the IG of the police force.

But he got evans and other top kidnappers
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Mikeross62: 5:45am On May 20, 2018
Damage control transmission
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by demitola(m): 5:55am On May 20, 2018
I'm not a fan of Mr Idris, but how can people just believe that that video was real? Its frightening how social media gives so much opportunity to ridicule almost any endeavour.
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Yemmart(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2018
Aye MI temi bami
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by PanickMode(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2018
josepphh:
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that
the transmission cooperation to transmission, I
mean transmission to have effect, ehm,
apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the
recommendation, recommended formation
effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the
transmission of…and transmission and
transmission for
Chai
Sorry Sir!
Your own have finish grin grin
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by onyxo76(m): 7:59am On May 20, 2018
I don't trust the police sha, their story no dey ever certain
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Horus(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtN2h1oYldc

Transmission song, music video by lord sky

1 Like

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by degamemaster(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2018
Offpoint:
The writer of this headline has no chill grin

Hahahahaha I thought I was the only one that observed that wicked headline....lols.
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by petitejolie(f): 8:42am On May 20, 2018
There shud be manhunt for the doctor that doctored it na. I tot dabiri said it was doctored
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by NothingDoMe: 8:53am On May 20, 2018
vertueptime:

But he got evans and other top kidnappers
You mean Abba Kyari
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2018
What a shame. It took me 3 days of proper enquiry before i could believe my ears and eyes on this viral news. Truely this affirms the facts that any idiots can rise from the bottom of social status at dusk to the pinnacle of herald at dawn in Nigeria. Paddy paddy political appointment. I am sorry to break this transmission of the intermittent commission.

However, no amount is too small for business, with 7k, 10k, 20k, 30k, 60k, and 150k and 700k, you can do alot with poultry, broilers and turkey production business, to include fishery, piggery, etc. for your livestock stocking and practical orientations or lectures, call 09099176956
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 20, 2018
Diso60090:

You like Afghanistan?

Lol why you hate me, you no ask if i like New Zealand
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Horus(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhlSgwLhwAE

Nigerian IG Of Police Unable To Read
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Bizibi(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I can bet the doctored video and the "leaks" are all emanating from Saraki.

Yes the IGP stammered embarrassingly, but the video was looped for sure. The speed with which it leaked...

The IGP and the SP are in a tussle, SP has given him some nasty uppercuts.
hehehehe,loopey
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by vertueptime: 3:42pm On May 20, 2018
NothingDoMe:
You mean Abba Kyari

Incase u dnt knw abba kyaris unit reports directly to the igp, so what are u saying again
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by NothingDoMe: 3:46pm On May 20, 2018
vertueptime:

Incase u dnt knw abba kyaris unit reports directly to the igp, so what are u saying again
Was it the IG that gathered the intelligence? Was it the IG that jumped on a bike to physically arrest Evans? What was the IG's input into capturing Evans?
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by vertueptime: 3:51pm On May 20, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Was it the IG that gathered the intelligence? Was it the IG that jumped on a bike to physically arrest Evans? What was the IG's input into capturing Evans?

Lol let me educate u, the igp strike team assembled and set up by the igp, the unit has been very successfull, now lets talk about ur input
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by NothingDoMe: 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
vertueptime:

Lol let me educate u, the igp strike team assembled and set up by the igp, the unit has been very successfull, now lets talk about ur input
My input is merely transmissioning the fact that his position is due to compulsory retirement of other AIG's so that he can take the position. Did I also transmission the fact that he is Buhari's brother? Did I transmission the fact he invited IBB's PA over IBB's speech? Where will my transmission begin and where will it end biko?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpSsAWUwoy4
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Diso60090(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2018
fuckerstard:

Lol why you hate me, you no ask if i like New Zealand

Ok Zimbabwe dey free for now
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by vertueptime: 8:47pm On May 20, 2018
NothingDoMe:
My input is merely transmissioning the fact that his position is due to compulsory retirement of other AIG's so that he can take the position. Did I also transmission the fact that he is Buhari's brother? Did I transmission the fact he invited IBB's PA over IBB's speech? Where will my transmission begin and where will it end biko?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpSsAWUwoy4

Very out of point, u have successfully stated matters irrelevant to the conversation
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by okomoyo1: 11:37pm On May 20, 2018
IG isn't d only one,imagine mumu Magu ...he is worse..Bubu don spoil Naija ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) / Moji Christianah Adeyeye Appointed As NAFDAC Director-General By Buhari / Kogi 2019: Crowd Welcomes Yahaya Bello To His Hometown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.