Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (60479 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by inosend: 9:53pm On May 20, 2018
My tested and expdrienced advice is watch YOUR back because OYO is now your case.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 10:30pm On May 20, 2018
chuckjonesautos:

Well said#

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by C0C0Bandicot(f): 12:47am On May 21, 2018
1stolax:
I want to see your ugly side please.
lσl
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by ADIEMUS(f): 9:01am On May 21, 2018
Are you a Psychologist@solstar??
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Youngtekkey(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2018
cocoboss:
as hard as it gets...it better off being alone and organized rather than being with a heartless lover & get disorganized sad sad sad
Of course, that's the honest truth
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 21, 2018
x
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 21, 2018
ADIEMUS:
Are you a Psychologist@solstar??

My research takes me into Psychology and the Human Physiology amongst so many other fields.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Biglittlelois(f): 4:10pm On May 21, 2018
Solstar:
This is what you must do to escape the game of your Ex.

1. Announce to your current girlfriend that due to her continuous association with your Ex, you feel like going back to your Ex and breaking up with her.

2. Then announce to your Ex, that you are interested in getting back to her in 3 months time.

Watch them view each other with hatred and enmity. It is called Divide and Conquer Strategy.

3. Then, get on chat with very beautiful third party girl and leave your phone carelessly for your girlfriend to see. That brings the confusion to the second order in the quadrant of confusion. This is called the Ripple Effect.

Watch both of them compete to serve you with all of their might, then create artificial scarcity to raise your value and be viewed as a God.

Then, when you have sensed that your present girl is frustrated enough, get her mesmerized with nice gifts and tell her the truth that this is games men play. And warn her to stay off your ex and warn your ex to stay off your radar.

There are exceptions to this game, if you are not a tough guy, do not try it. This game is for men with substance, not boys.

Wow, i laughed when reading this, shows you are a conniving, not to be trusted kind of person, like how will a good man have this type of thinking, lol
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Wow, i laughed when reading this, shows you are a conniving, not to be trusted kind of person, like how will a good man have this type of thinking, lol

I am oh, that is how I escape all these girls in Lekki.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by kyutepanda(f): 3:08pm On May 22, 2018
ahahahahaaha end of relationship
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by TheSERAPH: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2020
Braveryy:
Experienced and tested advice needed please.
I used to have a perfect relationship with a sister, every every worked well, until she began to keep too many male friends and they wouldn't stop asking her out.

I made her understand I wasn't comfortable with it, even if she claimed she was doing nothing with any of them, and truly I never did catch her but her chats with them will give anybody a different idea. They visited at will (and randomly cos it isn't just one guy) and will stay in closed doors 'gisting like she calls it'.

Well, I had to find a way out of the mess she was doing to my heart, so I broke up with her.

Twas really hard for her to get over me, and bla bla bla... She did try to get me back anyway, but I just couldn't bring myself back.

Fast forward...
I have another beauty now, and we've gotten along fine together. She is Meek, and this means she could be good to anyone, and anyone could be her friend...
She knows about my ex. initially, twas hatred my ex displayed for her, but now...

A day came and my ex came to my house to tell me, she's tried her best to get over me, and I couldn't help her heal, she's going to help herself and find a way to revenge.

Lately, she's almost always with my gf currently, she wants to go where my gf is going... Always in her room... In fact always with her. Somehow, I feel unsafe with it.

I've told my gf I don't like it like it, but I can't do more than that. Any good advice can help me right now.

Two years after. The So called Ex and the Gf.

Where are they now?

Are you guys still together?              
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Ochyes: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
[quote author=Braveryy post=67707627]Experienced and tested advice needed please.
I used to have a perfect relationship with a sister, every every worked well, until she began to keep too many male friends and they wouldn't stop asking her out.

I made her understand I wasn't comfortable with it, even if she claimed she was doing nothing with any of them, and truly I never did catch her but her chats with them will give anybody a different idea. They visited at will (and randomly cos it isn't just one guy) and will stay in closed doors 'gisting like she calls it'.

Well, I had to find a way out of the mess she was doing to my heart, so I broke up with her.

Twas really hard for her to get over me, and bla bla bla... She did try to get me back anyway, but I just couldn't bring myself back.

Fast forward...
I have another beauty now, and we've gotten along fine together. She is Meek, and this means she could be good to anyone, and anyone could be her friend...
She knows about my ex. initially,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.