Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (60482 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Navalsadiq(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2018
See muron.one of them will finish you very soon
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Babateemd: 11:34am On May 20, 2018
THEIR ONLY DISCUSSION WILL BE ABOUT YOUR PERFORMANCE IN BED AND ASSURANCE...LOL.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by ghost08(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:
Experienced and tested advice needed please.
I used to have a perfect relationship with a sister, every every worked well, until she began to keep too many male friends and they wouldn't stop asking her out.

I made her understand I wasn't comfortable with it, even if she claimed she was doing nothing with any of them, and truly I never did catch her but her chats with them will give anybody a different idea. They visited at will (and randomly cos it isn't just one guy) and will stay in closed doors 'gisting like she calls it'.

Well, I had to find a way out of the mess she was doing to my heart, so I broke up with her.

Twas really hard for her to get over me, and bla bla bla... She did try to get me back anyway, but I just couldn't bring myself back.

Fast forward...
I have another beauty now, and we've gotten along fine together. She is Meek, and this means she could be good to anyone, and anyone could be her friend...
She knows about my ex. initially, twas hatred my ex displayed for her, but now...

A day came and my ex came to my house to tell me, she's tried her best to get over me, and I couldn't help her heal, she's going to help herself and find a way to revenge.

Lately, she's almost always with my gf currently, she wants to go where my gf is going... Always in her room... In fact always with her. Somehow, I feel unsafe with it.

I've told my gf I don't like it like it, but I can't do more than that. Any good advice can help me right now.

breakup with her too...
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 11:53am On May 20, 2018
Ishilove:

How old is your new girlfriend? She lacks wisdom

Don't mind her cool
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by dnawah(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2018
Burgerlomo:
You're in soup grin
in a hot soup.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 20, 2018
BASED ON ANALYSIS, YOU , YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND AND YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND ARE KIDS.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by omoolope2019(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2018
Bro there is fire on the mountain .,better discharg 'em both or you are gone
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by dreamangel: 12:36pm On May 20, 2018
Op listen to your inner self to avoid stories that touch. Warn your gf to end that relationship otherwise you will end it with her. Mean it too and end it. It is better to be safe than sorry. Warn your ex to stay out of your life and relationships.
What about talking to friends and Church members?

You too sef you are too meek.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by dreamangel: 12:40pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=dominique post=

That's probably the tactic your girlfriend is adopting. I'd like to see how this frienemyship will play out. Do keep us posted smiley

[/quote]

Chai you bad o! When the ex go don set up the gf or poison her sef.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 12:55pm On May 20, 2018
dnawah:
in a hot soup.

grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Felixalex(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2018
Sike:
Should we give you an accolade?

No jor, I don repent
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by theDEVILisHERE: 12:59pm On May 20, 2018
BandAid:

Stop manufacturing English words when you're not Wole Soyinka. It is 'Definitely' not 'DefinAtely'.

We already got his message

Mr English teacher
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by levi2(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:
I used to have a perfect relationship with a sister, every every worked well, until she began to keep too many male friends and they wouldn't stop asking her out.

I made her understand I wasn't comfortable with it, even if she claimed she was doing nothing with any of them, and truly I never did catch her but her chats with them will give anybody a different idea. They visited at will (and randomly cos it isn't just one guy) and will stay in closed doors 'gisting like she calls it'.

Well, I had to find a way out of the mess she was doing to my heart, so I broke up with her.

Twas really hard for her to get over me, and bla bla bla... She did try to get me back anyway, but I just couldn't bring myself back.

Fast forward...
I have another beauty now, and we've gotten along fine together. She is Meek, and this means she could be good to anyone, and anyone could be her friend...
She knows about my ex. initially, twas hatred my ex displayed for her, but now...

A day came and my ex came to my house to tell me, she's tried her best to get over me, and I couldn't help her heal, she's going to help herself and find a way to revenge.

Lately, she's almost always with my gf currently, she wants to go where my gf is going... Always in her room... In fact always with her. Somehow, I feel unsafe with it.

I've told my gf I don't like it like it, but I can't do more than that. Any good advice can help me right now.

It means your End is close by....happy ending
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by XDaBOSS(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2018
Edonojie007:

You Brought Out My Thought.

Like seriously??
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Habyyet: 3:08pm On May 20, 2018
simple ask your bae
to choose the relationship or your ex
�����

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by alenwup(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2018
[/font]I sense [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I sense I sense DANGER. Be careful
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Geemoni71(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2018
Mariinee:
Kukuma marry both of them. grin
i dn't like dat..if u were in her shoes hw wil u feel.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Heartbender: 4:23pm On May 20, 2018
Lucky you...now you either get to have a party or a third girl to smash grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by cocoboss(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2018
bravery bravery how many times did ah call you, be careful my elder bro still deh hospital....same shit went down sum past weeks
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Hotchillz: 4:50pm On May 20, 2018
What other advice do you need biko nu! She just told you she came for revenge! Baba just start dey pray las when a girls mind is made up on revenge...even Lucifer takes notes grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Youngtekkey(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2018
cocoboss:
bravery bravery how many times did ah call you, be careful my elder bro still deh hospital....same shit went down sum past weeks

I'm telling you bro, same thing happened to a friend last year March in OAU, the guy was poisoned cos the ex infiltrated the current gf meal to do so. The guy was almost dead...I will say it's better to run from this current relationship because some ladies are so dreadful when it comes to revenge.. I once had a girl I broke up with for no just reason that attempted to push me from a storey building. Some people don't just forgive o!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Ndornu: 5:29pm On May 20, 2018
Sorry my brother ��
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by bekpo(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2018
dominique:
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

That's probably the tactic your girlfriend is adopting. I'd like to see how this frienemyship will play out. Do keep us posted smiley

It almost happened to me. What I did was to quit d relationship. Obviously, if u keep d relationship, either d ex will use ur gf to get at u or d both will conspire to distroy u. It's not a it will not b a palatable outcome.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by cocoboss(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2018
as hard as it gets...it better off being alone and organized rather than being with a heartless lover & get disorganized sad sad sad
Youngtekkey:

I'm telling you bro, same thing happened to a friend last year March in OAU, the guy was poisoned cos the ex infiltrated the current gf meal to do so. The guy was almost dead...I will say it's better to run from this current relationship because some ladies are so dreadful when it comes to revenge.. I once had a girl I broke up with for no just reason that attempted to push me from a storey building. Some people don't just forgive o!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by cocoboss(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2018
you only live once bro...
wink wink
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by antunbel20: 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
Man mi.....onwu ki inor
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Cooleasy(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:

Fast forward...

You are already being cooked. They are already adding salt, pepper, onion, maggi and curry to you as you are being cooked. Remaining for them to bring you out of the pot, cut you to pieces and serve you round.

Sorry Mr Nice guy.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Koko88(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2018
Your girl got a girlfriend... It means you've got 2 girlfriends... enjoy!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by chuckjonesautos: 8:34pm On May 20, 2018
Burgerlomo:
You're in soup grin

Well said#
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by chuckjonesautos: 8:34pm On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:
Definately not a delicious soup.

Lol!
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by etizen: 8:44pm On May 20, 2018
the dou want form alien for ur head, if she no gree hear word spend more time with ur ex and be buying ur ex things without get ur date anything till ur present date get jealous. that's just enough to break that their friendship... but if it doesn't work then dig ur grave or breakup.. the choice is urs.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:

Fast forward...

Just go and get a coffin of your choice.
I am a woman,i know better

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.