Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (60507 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by goldtube(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2018
Op still want his ex jor
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by James4424: 11:14pm On May 19, 2018
Solstar:
This is what you must do to escape the game of your Ex.

1. Announce to your current girlfriend that due to her continuous association with your Ex, you feel like going back to your Ex and breaking up with her.

2. Then announce to your Ex, that you are interested in getting back to her in 3 months time.

Watch them view each other with hatred and enmity. It is called Divide and Conquer Strategy.

3. Then, get on chat with very beautiful third party girl and leave your phone carelessly for your girlfriend to see. That brings the confusion to the second order in the quadrant of confusion. This is called the Ripple Effect.

Watch both of them compete to serve you with all of their might, then create artificial scarcity to raise your value and be viewed as a God.

Then, when you have sensed that your present girl is frustrated enough, get her mesmerized with nice gifts and tell her the truth that this is games men play. And warn her to stay off your ex and warn your ex to stay off your radar.

There are exceptions to this game, if you are not a tough guy, do not try it. This game is for men with substance, not boys.

Yes, dark magic
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by slimfit1(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2018
She will finish her soon if she like herself she should run.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Gudlite: 11:18pm On May 19, 2018
Get rid of both of them, they are on a negative mission in your life.Don't wait until they accomplish it.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by oshe11: 11:18pm On May 19, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Wait. Are y'all in school? @braveryy.
ofcos
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Deltatoto: 11:19pm On May 19, 2018
Braveryy:
Experienced and tested advice needed please.
I used to have a perfect relationship with a sister, every every worked well, until she began to keep too many male friends and they wouldn't stop asking her out.

I made her understand I wasn't comfortable with it, even if she claimed she was doing nothing with any of them, and truly I never did catch her but her chats with them will give anybody a different idea. They visited at will (and randomly cos it isn't just one guy) and will stay in closed doors 'gisting like she calls it'.

Well, I had to find a way out of the mess she was doing to my heart, so I broke up with her.

Twas really hard for her to get over me, and bla bla bla... She did try to get me back anyway, but I just couldn't bring myself back.

Fast forward...
I have another beauty now, and we've gotten along fine together. She is Meek, and this means she could be good to anyone, and anyone could be her friend...
She knows about my ex. initially, twas hatred my ex displayed for her, but now...

A day came and my ex came to my house to tell me, she's tried her best to get over me, and I couldn't help her heal, she's going to help herself and find a way to revenge.

Lately, she's almost always with my gf currently, she wants to go where my gf is going... Always in her room... In fact always with her. Somehow, I feel unsafe with it.

I've told my gf I don't like it like it, but I can't do more than that. Any good advice can help me right now.
relocate to Ghana.they have come for ur soul

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Elliot2(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2018
Felixalex:
Congratulations!

Happened to me years back, I was collecting from both ends, finally d new girlfriend found out I was still knacking the old one behind her back, she also confessed to how both of dem have been touching demselves behind my back.... Long story short, Na 3some things, regular 3some. I miss that sh1t cry cry cry

Girls wicked sha!
u talk wetin been dey my mind. na lezzing him ex go teach him new babe.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by ajos2018(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2018
Run for your there life.
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Braveryy(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Wait. Are y'all in school? @braveryy.
Sure
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by sunnyworld2love(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2018
See as I dey look you... cool

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2018
I Dunno y but I just feel Lasisi Elenu is behind this moniker grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 19, 2018
Man up, call your girlfriend and authoritatively tell her you don't want their "best friend" union with all due respect and give her your genuine reason.
If they are planning to kill you, it will start with talking so talking is the key here. "Hey babe, we need to talk" and that's it.
If after you do this, she still sticks, just let her go and save your head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by lexy2014: 11:30pm On May 19, 2018
Braveryy:
Experienced and tested advice needed please.
I used to have a perfect relationship with a sister, every every worked well, until she began to keep too many male friends and they wouldn't stop asking her out.

I made her understand I wasn't comfortable with it, even if she claimed she was doing nothing with any of them, and truly I never did catch her but her chats with them will give anybody a different idea. They visited at will (and randomly cos it isn't just one guy) and will stay in closed doors 'gisting like she calls it'.

Well, I had to find a way out of the mess she was doing to my heart, so I broke up with her.

Twas really hard for her to get over me, and bla bla bla... She did try to get me back anyway, but I just couldn't bring myself back.

Fast forward...
I have another beauty now, and we've gotten along fine together. She is Meek, and this means she could be good to anyone, and anyone could be her friend...
She knows about my ex. initially, twas hatred my ex displayed for her, but now...

A day came and my ex came to my house to tell me, she's tried her best to get over me, and I couldn't help her heal, she's going to help herself and find a way to revenge.

Lately, she's almost always with my gf currently, she wants to go where my gf is going... Always in her room... In fact always with her. Somehow, I feel unsafe with it.

I've told my gf I don't like it like it, but I can't do more than that. Any good advice can help me right now.
Solomon had 1000, he didn't complain. U have 2 or should I say one and a half, u asking 4 advice. If u ask me, u are a lucky guy
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by firo08(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2018
Honestly the girl want a revenge. If you love your present girl call her to order and if she doesn't yield to your order then kick her ass out. You can't eat and dine with your enemy and pretend to be safe.

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by C0C0Bandicot(f): 11:37pm On May 19, 2018
Tell her to pick... It's either you or her new found bestie... I don't see why your current gf would be fine being friends with your ex despite the fact that she knows how you feel about it... Infact, you should be more careful sef... Make d ex no go giv u love potion through your current gf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 19, 2018
Obviously your cureent gf is not wise so dash her as burnt offering to the old gf so you can rest.

Also, look for another gf.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:39pm On May 19, 2018
Write your will or Run
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:39pm On May 19, 2018
Write your ,will or Run
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nwakannaya1: 11:42pm On May 19, 2018
This is simple, you cannot decide someone's circle of friends, and someone else cannot decide for u. My dear, if u cannot tolerate her relationship with ur so called ex, better carry ur heart jejeeely transmit am safely out of DAT place.

Less importantly, if ur ex's keeping of male friends was all that made u leave her, u should have a rethink, she wasn't even hiding it, what if she was running a serious package and hiding it? Don't try to change people. If u don't like d way they are and u can't adjust, abeg leave them. Just as u leave d first, leave d second....

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by C0C0Bandicot(f): 11:42pm On May 19, 2018
Solstar:

1. Announce to your current girlfriend that due to her continuous association with your Ex, you feel like going back to your Ex and breaking up with her.

2. Then announce to your Ex, that you are interested in getting back to her in 3 months time.

Watch them view each other with hatred and enmity. It is called Divide and Conquer Strategy.

3. Then, get on chat with very beautiful third party girl and leave your phone carelessly for your girlfriend to see. That brings the confusion to the second order in the quadrant of confusion. This is called the Ripple Effect.

Watch both of them compete to serve you with all of their might, then create artificial scarcity to raise your value and be viewed as a God.

Then, when you have sensed that your present girl is frustrated enough, get her mesmerized with nice gifts and tell her the truth that this is games men play. And warn her to stay off your ex and warn your ex to stay off your radar.

There are exceptions to this game, if you are not a tough guy, do not try it. This game is for men with substance, not boys.
Sensei....*kowtow
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by C0C0Bandicot(f): 11:44pm On May 19, 2018
Solstar:

Sensei....*kowtow
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Imoala: 11:44pm On May 19, 2018
You people believe this story hook, line , sinker and the river, I just weak like fried dodo

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2018
Braveryy:
yes thank you. One day, you will be in need of help and someone will call your story fake.

Are u sure u love ur current gf? And u left her with with wolf to play with?

Shes probably a nice person and thinks u and ur ex are fully settled. Tell her wat she meed to know so she can be careful thats all. Ur ex is very funny also. Why don't u get her a bf or smtn dat will get her off ur back
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 19, 2018
The word for your bs story is polyamorous relationship.

Now stop disturbing us and go get some menage trois

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Onliie(m): 11:55pm On May 19, 2018
Your current girlfriend is a spy and infiltrated your life to destroy you totally.

They both belong together with same aim.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Burgerlomo: 12:06am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:
Definately not a delicious soup.

Hell no, very hot and unpleasant soup grin
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Braveryy(m): 12:07am On May 20, 2018
Nwakannaya1:
This is simple, you cannot decide someone's circle of friends, and someone else cannot decide for u. My dear, if u cannot tolerate her relationship with ur so called ex, better carry ur heart jejeeely transmit am safely out of DAT place.

Less importantly, if ur ex's keeping of male friends was all that made u leave her, u should have a rethink, she wasn't even hiding it, what if she was running a serious package and hiding it? Don't try to change people. If u don't like d way they are and u can't adjust, abeg leave them. Just as u leave d first, leave d second....

Yeah. That's what I did. I left, and I didn't try to justify that. Just that it doesn't make sense getting out of relationship just because of your own comfort all the time. It's being selfish. I can leave this Relationship right now, but it's almost like running away from same challenge.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Jeffry05: 12:14am On May 20, 2018
Play your game mehn. Start fucking the both..

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by Mikeross62: 12:15am On May 20, 2018
Spoiler
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by DivinelyBlessed: 12:20am On May 20, 2018
Use dem for ashewo business
Re: My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend by fyneguy: 12:24am On May 20, 2018
Braveryy:

Yeah. That's what I did. I left, and I didn't try to justify that. Just that it doesn't make sense getting out of relationship just because of your own comfort all the time. It's being selfish. I can leave this Relationship right now, but it's almost like running away from same challenge.

You don't seem to know the security risk at stake. Your ex already told you her mission - revenge. You are here talking balderdash.

Your ex might kill your gf and rope you in. Whatever revenge she adopts will make you a victim and you should do
a Ussain Bolt already!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help) / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.