Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi (48382 Views)

Chuba Akpom Dumps England For Nigeria / Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by sonofoluku: 8:37am On May 20, 2018
nedu2000:
If he had chosen England he won't ever make it to a worldcup. Dele Alli,Lingard are all better.

Dele Alli ,Yes...Lingaard...No..
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by guru03(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2018
massinola:

Do you actually rush to comment on every topic because you have something reasonable to say or because of likes. To me you sound unreasonable each time you post these shits you post here. So singing the national anthem is now the criteria for measuring one's love for his/her country abi? Then why are we in this mess we are in this country? Because our leaders know this anthem and sing it in every gathering. If it is not love for Nigeria but for easy shirt as you claimed, why didn't Tami Abraham do the same, Agbolaho nko? Because these guys knew they wouldn't be able to break into England squard but still they chose them over us. Not everyone is like you OK
Just to thank you for speaking sense to that dummy and Naïve guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by RealityShot: 8:43am On May 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Begging too dey your blood undecided
I beg tell am again!
See that yeye laezy-yut!
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Luizzy: 8:44am On May 20, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Liar Mohammed come and see one of your student oh embarassed
Will you shut up
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by joepentwo(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2018
Who's deceiving who. Abeg leave for here, we jst d manage u.
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Maroghene(m): 8:50am On May 20, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Bros can lie ehn! Baba knew that playing for the 3 Lions would bring his international career to a premature end and he would never be selected for any tournament.
If you think say na joke, ask John Fahanu with 2 odd caps and Gabby Agbonlahor with 3 odd caps. Their international career is what we call used and dumped.

U all seem to forget Iwobi chose Nigeria at his prime not when he had lost form. Southgate even compained about it then but as usual we all seem to be suffering from complexity issues. As good as Ikoku was then for Wimbledon, he chose Nigeria and sat on our bench. So be grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by AngelicBeing: 8:51am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity those who believe him.
So he loves Nigeria more yet he can sing the English anthem but not the Nigerian.
Who is deceiving who?

The truth is;
He couldn't get into the English Senior National team but getting a shirt in the Nigerian senior team even as a minor was a piece of cake courtesy of his uncle JayJay.

These folks should learn to say the truth.
Gbam grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So he loves Nigeria more yet he can sing the English anthem but not the Nigerian.
Who is deceiving who?

The truth is;
He couldn't get into the English Senior National team but getting a shirt in the Nigerian senior team even as a minor was a piece of cake courtesy of his uncle JayJay.

foooooool!!!!!!!!!! Patriotism is dignifying something that you can never have..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by nedu2000(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2018
andrew444:

He might not make the england world cup squad but this boy can get 15 caps in his england career.

If Victor moses choose england he will play at thi world cup,the engish team are average you guys should not make it feel like if they are brazil,dele alli is okay but lingard is just an average player and nothing more,is it not the same england team Loftus cheek is making their world cup squad?
for every kanu and Moses that could have featured for England at a worldcup there are Ehiogus,Agbolahors,Fashanus that that would have made it to the worldcup if they had chosen Nigeria. Yes he may get up to 15caps but if that doesn't include featuring in a major competition would it be worth it? Also ask Matt Le Tissier and David Bentley.
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by wealthyhenry(m): 8:58am On May 20, 2018
cana882:
Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and WORK
I swear, you finish this guy... Laugh no go kill me Abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by mosegifted: 9:03am On May 20, 2018
TDonald:

dis one just dey here the carry piste and molter up and down.... na danny Welbeck... Rasford.... Lingard and cool be the people were go do Iwobi no go see shirt for England Abi... you must be a joker

1 Like

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by oilofgladness1(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is deceiving who?

The truth is;

swear to urself if u can sing the national anthem.
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by ZUBY77(m): 9:05am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is deceiving who?

The truth is;

Shallow rubbish as usual

1 Like

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by eleko1: 9:05am On May 20, 2018
wink smiley grin sad cool grin grin grin cheesy kiss grin grin angry grin
BiggyAtom:
grin
BiggyAtom:
Nairalanders don make u delete ur post.
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by TDonald: 9:20am On May 20, 2018
mosegifted:

dis one just dey here the carry piste and molter up and down.... na danny Welbeck... Rasford.... Lingard and cool be the people were go do Iwobi no go see shirt for England Abi... you must be a joker

The joke is on you Bro

It's obvious you're an arsenal fan

Iwobi kò Ìwọ koko ni

1 Like

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by TDonald: 9:23am On May 20, 2018
sonofoluku:

Stats don't lie

1 Like

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by andrew444(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2018
nedu2000:
for every kanu and Moses that could have featured for England at a worldcup there are Ehiogus,Agbolahors,Fashanus that that would have made it to the worldcup if they had chosen Nigeria. Yes he may get up to 15caps but if that doesn't include featuring in a major competition would it be worth it? Also ask Matt Le Tissier and David Bentley.

If victor moses choose to play for england he will make this world cup,No b the same world cup danny rose dey make? a player with only 10 epl games this season? Kieran tripper ? Those 3 names you called are not that good,ehiogu and co are playing for below average club like Boro and middlesbrough,Moses is playing at chelsea and a regular for 2 seasons thats says alot,England national team has no world class player,dont make them look like brazil,there is always partial in their selection,they didnt even take some of their best player to the world cup,do you think if shevley is playing for man u or chelsea you think he will be dropped?

James tarkowski of burnley was dropped just because he played for burnley,a player that was shortlisted for EPL player of the season,But Donkey jones of man u was picked and bench warmer john stones just because they play for the big boys.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Olatunji1929: 9:28am On May 20, 2018
massinola:

Do you actually rush to comment on every topic because you have something reasonable to say or because of likes. To me you sound unreasonable each time you post these shits you post here. So singing the national anthem is now the criteria for measuring one's love for his/her country abi? Then why are we in this mess we are in this country? Because our leaders know this anthem and sing it in every gathering. If it is not love for Nigeria but for easy shirt as you claimed, why didn't Tami Abraham do the same, Agbolaho nko? Because these guys knew they wouldn't be able to break into England squard but still they chose them over us. Not everyone is like you OK
thanks for transmission of sense into his transmitter sory i mean brain

1 Like

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Olatunji1929: 9:28am On May 20, 2018
massinola:

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by martowskin1(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2018
massinola:

Brother thank you for that sound responds ... That guy keep annoying me anytime I login to NL..

Sometimes I wonder if he have any life outside NL

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by ACE1010: 9:33am On May 20, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Liar Mohammed come and see one of your student oh embarassed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by kmaster007: 9:34am On May 20, 2018
God save you say u no go play for England
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by ACE1010: 9:36am On May 20, 2018
kenzysmith:
Oga keep quite there sad you were not invited and you were scared you will not even see england bench talkless of even be invited for their national team, cheesy your uncle okocha and your dad has to beg and convince and talk sense into you for good 2 years for u to choose nigeria, I be arsenal fan I asked u this question wetin u even they play for our club, sadmy guy respect your self am stop lying to us like say we be your girlfriends just go to the world cup and bring back messi jersey for us to celebrate with grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Marley1993: 9:46am On May 20, 2018
But he just told you he was born and brought up in England..... Wetin concern am with Nigerian anthem abeg......
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is deceiving who?

The truth is;

1 Like

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by xreal: 9:52am On May 20, 2018
ilyasom:
Everybody that commented above are stupid. The guy loves Nigeria and plays with passion if you don't like that you can go to hell

Simple!
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by dotcomnamename: 10:04am On May 20, 2018
mosegifted:

Oga you don't know what your saying.... have you seen the squad England will be using for world CUP... Iwobi is better than more than 60% of them... Argue with fact

Have you seen the England’s 2018 World Cup squad?... Iwobi is better than more than 60% of them... Argue with fact !
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by nedu2000(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2018
Moses yes but Iwobi? I don't think so
andrew444:

If victor moses choose to play for england he will make this world cup,No b the same world cup danny rose dey make? a player with only 10 epl games this season? Kieran tripper ? Those 3 names you called are not that good,ehiogu and co are playing for below average club like Boro and middlesbrough,Moses is playing at chelsea and a regular for 2 seasons thats says alot,England national team has no world class player,dont make them look like brazil,there is always partial in their selection,they didnt even take some of their best player to the world cup,do you think if shevley is playing for man u or chelsea you think he will be dropped?

James tarkowski of burnley was dropped just because he played for burnley,a player that was shortlisted for EPL player of the season,But Donkey jones of man u was picked and bench warmer john stones just because they play for the big boys.
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by andrew444(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2018
nedu2000:
Moses yes but Iwobi? I don't think so

Okay let me agree with you,thou I never said iwobi will make World Cup sha
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by mywells: 10:15am On May 20, 2018
nedu2000:
If he had chosen England he won't ever make it to a worldcup. Dele Alli,Lingard are all better.
as if we had the same thoughts
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:17am On May 20, 2018
Simply because you've learned from the likes of Gabriel Agbolahon and great lots of Nigerians born English player that couldn't find their way through.
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Lomprico2: 10:21am On May 20, 2018
nedu2000:

Is lingard a nigerian too?
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by andrew444(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2018
sonofoluku:

Thank you bros,they think once you play for Man U you are a better player

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary / Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) / Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.