Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi (48376 Views)

Chuba Akpom Dumps England For Nigeria / Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by SUNDICOS(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders
Nice to you broo

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by idris4eva(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pity those who believe him.
So he loves Nigeria more yet he can sing the English anthem but not the Nigerian.
Who is deceiving who?

The truth is;
He couldn't get into the English Senior National team but getting a shirt in the Nigerian senior team even as a minor was a piece of cake courtesy of his uncle JayJay.

These folks should learn to say the truth.
u no lie bros

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Nobody: 8:10am On May 20, 2018
cana882:
Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and WORK
or robb a bank

1 Like

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by enemyofprogress: 8:10am On May 20, 2018
nedu2000:
If he had chosen England he won't ever make it to a worldcup. Dele Alli,Lingard are all better.
who tolded you that?
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by ufuosman(m): 8:10am On May 20, 2018
England for dey u like aba, u for end up like Cole that reject Nigeria
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by cana882(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2018
Lilisticlili:
or robb a bank
in offa grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by TDonald: 8:12am On May 20, 2018
mosegifted:

Oga you don't know what your saying.... have you seen the squad England will be using for world CUP... [s]Iwobi is better than more than 60% of them... Argue with fact[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by LordOfNaira: 8:14am On May 20, 2018
mosegifted:

Oga you don't know what your saying.... have you seen the squad England will be using for world CUP... Iwobi is better than more than 60% of them... Argue with fact

The guy is right on this. Alex Iwobi wouldn't have made the English team.

The only player who has been truthful yet is Leon Balogun who talked about the difficulty of getting into the German defense line because there were players ahead of him.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Pentools(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2018
cana882:
Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and WORK

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Horus(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r02pWvPQ-1s

Alex Iwobi's goal that sends Nigeria to Russia 2018
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by afamaustin(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2018
I need a wifee
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by kingthreat(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2018
You wont have gotten England shirt simple.
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by emperorblog(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2018
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by babatee90(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2018
BiggyAtom:
Make Person Make Sunday Good For Me Na 3120375908 First Bank

Have you seen the alert already? Just sent 100k
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Nobody: 8:21am On May 20, 2018
BiggyAtom:

Na for inside nairaland you dey do your own yahoo. You no go find dating site, prepare format.

Devil spawn
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Nobody: 8:22am On May 20, 2018
The song who is fooling who comes to mind

undecided
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by andrew444(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2018
nedu2000:
If he had chosen England he won't ever make it to a worldcup. Dele Alli,Lingard are all better.

He might not make the england world cup squad but this boy can get 15 caps in his england career.

If Victor moses choose england he will play at thi world cup,the engish team are average you guys should not make it feel like if they are brazil,dele alli is okay but lingard is just an average player and nothing more,is it not the same england team Loftus cheek is making their world cup squad?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by andrew444(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2018
nedu2000:

He might not make the england world cup squad but this boy can get 15 caps in his england career.

If Victor moses choose england he will play at this world cup,the engish team are average you guys should not make it feel like if they are brazil,dele alli is okay but lingard is just an average player and nothing more,is it not the same england team Loftus cheek is making their world cup squad?

Is it not the same england that wilshere is like their iniesta?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by donbuchi1(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2018
cana882:

Mebawondu Gbenga Elijah rise up and work indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Nobody: 8:26am On May 20, 2018
babatee90:

Have you seen the alert already? Just sent 100k
Na wa o
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by oluwaahmed: 8:26am On May 20, 2018
Even better English born Nigerian players like agbolahor, ameobi in their prime didn't make English team, na u wey be subber for arsenal go make am. Old age 4 fall on u wella.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by tojahh(m): 8:27am On May 20, 2018
How much you go sell this phone wey you take type this thing so?

At least I go make your Sunday good if you quote better price.

quote author=BiggyAtom post=67712819]Make Person Make Sunday Good For Me Na 3120375908 First Bank[/quote]

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by greypencils: 8:28am On May 20, 2018
massinola:

Do you actually rush to comment on every topic because you have something reasonable to say or because of likes. To me you sound unreasonable each time you post these shits you post here. So singing the national anthem is now the criteria for measuring one's love for his/her country abi? Then why are we in this mess we are in this country? Because our leaders know this anthem and sing it in every gathering. If it is not love for Nigeria but for easy shirt as you claimed, why didn't Tami Abraham do the same, Agbolaho nko? Because these guys knew they wouldn't be able to break into England squard but still they chose them over us. Not everyone is like you OK
Are you answering him? He is just another youth with nothing to do. His message is simple, Jayjay influenced his decision to stay in Nigeria. Furthermore on getting to the team, he met the likes of Troust-Ekong, Leon Balogun, Carl Ikeme who were also born and bred abroad. More than anything, he felt he was not alone. He had companions with like minds. If he was in a team that isolated him and treated him like an outcast, he would have left.
Though, I am not ruling out the fact that Okocha would have marketed the higher possibility of first team shirt in team Nigeria rather than team England. But he in that team, gives us a flicker of hope, all those oyinbo boys like Tyronne Ebuehi, Brian Idowu, still dey ginger us. He is a blessing to that team. Fullstop. I dey imagine say carl Ikeme dey fit, chai, that team for too sweet...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by eduwillz(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So he loves Nigeria more yet he can sing the English anthem but not the Nigerian.
Who is deceiving who?

The truth is;
He couldn't get into the English Senior National team but getting a shirt in the Nigerian senior team even as a minor was a piece of cake courtesy of his uncle JayJay.

bros u Kno get point

1 Like

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Nobody: 8:29am On May 20, 2018
tojahh:

quote author=BiggyAtom post=67712819]Make Person Make Sunday Good For Me Na 3120375908 First Bank

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by Daboomb: 8:31am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is deceiving who?

The truth is;

Nothing Good can come out of you IPOB Yoots!

If he plays for England, you will complain.
If he choses Nigeria, you will still complain.

Must be a CURSE? angry angry

@Alex Iwobi: Dont listen to the 5%, from your own 5%....I am sur you Dad would have told yo about them. grin grin
You are welcome. Go do your "origins" Proud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by BOOMnaija(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2018
Hit like if u think he lied.

Share if you think otherwise
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by onadana: 8:35am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is deceiving who?

The truth is;

And so.Your type will do even worse by claiming you are even American.We know your type.Give the young man credit.He is going to the world cup you are not.
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by edo3(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2018
tojahh:

quote author=BiggyAtom post=67712819]Make Person Make Sunday Good For Me Na 3120375908 First Bank
bros u badt gan..
Re: Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2018
BiggyAtom:
Go and work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary / Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today / Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.