Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Tithes: The Catholic Church And Vatican City,untold Story -by Capslocked - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithes: The Catholic Church And Vatican City,untold Story -by Capslocked (2378 Views)

Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithes: The Catholic Church And Vatican City,untold Story -by Capslocked by flex04(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2018
Lilisticlili:
I love ur write up. But am not stupid,I pushed it this limit to learn

so u re claiming CIA
Re: Tithes: The Catholic Church And Vatican City,untold Story -by Capslocked by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 22, 2018
flex04:

yea I don't know who fed this into you but as an inplayer in the church let me tell u as far I know

it is true all parishes sends money to rome, they send a specific percentage to the diocese then from there the journey of a specific percentage finds it way to Rome

who said we don't collect tithe...please we gladly do

as for the numbers of collections on a Sunday mass there are two factors that affects it, either the parish priest or the stability of the parish financially. Like ma parish two collections here in Lagos any other one is maybe during Thanksgiving, beside I know of a parish here as of last Sunday which I attended they live on one collection

And Rome I think have always being de pride of the church that's from my own view

please befr quoting me, I tried not to sound like a black man whose head have being washed with religion. so be sincere if at all you want to
you sounded like a realist,I understood ur view as aclaimed to catholic but the issue is that some of your fellow ctholics has already contradicted what you just wrote. That leaves me to this quote "many are catholics,but only few are worshippers".

1 Like

Re: Tithes: The Catholic Church And Vatican City,untold Story -by Capslocked by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 22, 2018
flex04:

so u re claiming CIA
atlest CIA as a security arm of America is greater than the whole of Nigeria Government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tithes: The Catholic Church And Vatican City,untold Story -by Capslocked by CAPSLOCKED: 10:22pm On May 22, 2018
flex04:

yea I don't know who fed this into you but as an inplayer in the church let me tell u as far I know

it is true all parishes sends money to rome, they send a specific percentage to the diocese then from there the journey of a specific percentage finds it way to Rome

who said we don't collect tithe...please we gladly do

as for the numbers of collections on a Sunday mass there are two factors that affects it, either the parish priest or the stability of the parish financially. Like ma parish two collections here in Lagos any other one is maybe during Thanksgiving, beside I know of a parish here as of last Sunday which I attended they live on one collection

And Rome I think have always being de pride of the church that's from my own view

please befr quoting me, I tried not to sound like a black man whose head have being washed with religion. so be sincere if at all you want to

THANKS FOR THIS SINCERITY.

2 Likes

Re: Tithes: The Catholic Church And Vatican City,untold Story -by Capslocked by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 22, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THANKS FOR THIS SINCERITY.

abi he tried.

In a world of deceit,truth is a revolutionary act.
Re: Tithes: The Catholic Church And Vatican City,untold Story -by Capslocked by Ubenedictus(m): 1:43pm On May 24, 2018
Lilisticlili:
the question is,why are you a catholic in this age of mental civilization to the true faith in spiritt?
I'll simply ask you to provide a source from the time of Pope Leo that says he made such a statement
Re: Tithes: The Catholic Church And Vatican City,untold Story -by Capslocked by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 24, 2018
Ubenedictus:
I'll simply ask you to provide a source from the time of Pope Leo that says he made such a statement
on what assertion please?
Re: Tithes: The Catholic Church And Vatican City,untold Story -by Capslocked by flex04(m): 4:08pm On May 25, 2018
Lilisticlili:
you sounded like a realist,I understood ur view as aclaimed to catholic but the issue is that some of your fellow ctholics has already contradicted what you just wrote. That leaves me to this quote "many are catholics,but only few are worshippers".

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tithes: The Catholic Church And Vatican City,untold Story -by Capslocked by Ubenedictus(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Lilisticlili:
on what assertion please?
on the claim that pope leo called Jesus a myth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Excerpts From Jehovah Witnesses Old Books With Russellrutherfo / Muhammed's Multiplicity In Marriage / Speaking In Tongues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.