Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (168956 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2010
wahala dey o
so this is 404?

Yes o. You wan chop?

A course mate just saw that moin moin and she was like ''What the Bleep's that'' . . .Lmao!!

Abeg ask her if she get rottweiller to make 404.

na only BBQ 404 with small stout dayo gave me o

Abeg can you give r231, Monkey tail and Lemongrass to down the 404 BBQ?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Newest: 9:14pm On May 28, 2010
Pls i need cooked ground-nut oil beans and and Garri + ice water wey chill wella
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 912(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

Nah sweets.
Before I make the marriage official . . . .

I would want You to prepare us sum'n' to eat. Yes, I'm hungry too. grin

oh now sugar that's not fair. cry
ok anything for ma baby let me start with Sparklette. Enjoy  smiley

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by r231(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2010
O'boy u no go over feed me today o

but i go take make dem bring am

if dey get am

1 Like

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Newest: 9:21pm On May 28, 2010
r231:

O'boy u no go over feed me today o

but i go take make dem bring am

if dey get am

Na that ur thin stomach u dey pack all put? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by r231(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2010
Newest:

Na that your thin stomach u dey pack all put? grin grin grin grin grin

wetin man go do now

shay mak i put am for pocket ni
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Newest: 9:27pm On May 28, 2010
r231:

wetin man go do now

shay mak i put am for pocket ni
Abeg no piss 4 house this night ooo grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by r231(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2010
i go try

u knw say na friday be today

and i get long wknd so i fit sleep hia 2dy grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 912(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2010
Missy you've put your business before our marriage. U no want serve me shey? Ok I'm off to mama put  cry cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Newest: 9:33pm On May 28, 2010
Haha its unfair oo, wey my beans nahhhhhhh?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Newest: 9:33pm On May 28, 2010
r231:

i go try

u knw say na friday be today

and i get long wknd so i fit sleep hia 2dy grin

Thank God its Friday then
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2010
9-11:

Missy you've put your business before our marriage. U no want serve me shey? Ok I'm off to mama put  cry cry
Thanks for the meal . . . .I enjoyed it!! kiss kiss

Where are You? Come chop na. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 912(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2010
^^^you're welcome. So where is ma meal I'll faint o.
please make it extra delicious so I can officially tell ma mum that she's got nothing to worry about smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2010
5 minutes and I'll be through. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by namski(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2010
Missy B, Please recipe for ravioli pasta.

Thanks.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 912(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2010
Ok dearie I'm waiting please don't take too long kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by gongoaso1: 10:07pm On May 28, 2010
y me:

here is it dear, please bear with us smiley lots of customers cheesy

hehe. . . you too much kiss kiss kiss

hmn. . . I am nothing of an Oliver Twist but erm. . .make una try provide me some Garri too tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2010
9-11,

Enjoy!!  kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2010
namski:

Missy B, Please recipe for ravioli pasta.

Thanks.
I Love ravioli. I had it yesterday afternoon .  kiss  kiss kiss
How do You want it - With broth or without?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by freshera: 10:16pm On May 28, 2010
Please I want Tortillas as appetizer and Ofada rice with snail atamase stew and homemade apple juice. Thanks kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2010
freshera:

Please I want Tortillas as appetizer and Ofada rice with snail atamase stew and homemade apple juice. Thanks
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You've been served that, more than 10 times.
Find the page and re-eat Your okada ofada rice. tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by freshera: 10:31pm On May 28, 2010
^^ I just found it. Thanks.What about chicken tortilla wrap then?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 912(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2010
Sweetie thanks for the meal really did enjoy it. kiss
I'm glad there's nairaland,
I'm glad I met you here
And if you have 1000 years of age,
I just want to have 999 years and 364 days,
So I never have to live a day without you.

I’ve got to go to bed now I'm really exhausted.
night night sweetie
kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by namski(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

I Love ravioli. I had it yesterday afternoon .  kiss  kiss  kiss
How do You want it - With broth or without?

Without broth please.

Cheers!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2010
9-11:

Sweetie thanks for the meal really did enjoy it. kiss
I'm glad there's nairaland,
I'm glad I met you here
And if you have 1000 years of age,
I just want to have 999 years and 364 days,
So I never have to live a day without you.

I’ve got to go to bed now I'm really exhausted.
night night sweetie
kiss

G'night! smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2010
Namski,

Ingredients :
Ravioli
Oil
Basil
Butter
salt
Water

How to prepare - This is how I prepare ma own Ravioli without broth.

In salty water, boil Your ravioli [Like You'D boil any kinda pasta]
While Your Ravioli is being cooked, in a pan, put little oil and butter and add basil immediately. Continue to stir until the Ravioli is done to Your liking.
Drain Your Ravioli and serve in a plate, then empty the content of the pan in Your plate of Ravioli, mix and eat. cool

[img]http://3.bp..com/_7im-d4xxkfE/R86ZpsxUZ8I/AAAAAAAAAhM/n8vNj4Dfsxo/s400/ravioli+003.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by namski(m): 12:19am On May 29, 2010
Simple but sounds interesting.

Will try it out tomorrow.

Cheers.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:26am On May 29, 2010
Please where is Missy B,
Just back from a muddy work-site and I need some thing hot and sizzling, preferably thai food?

By the way your husbands in here grow in quantums, your father has to organize a wrestling match o! or rather that fulani whipping contest grin also please revert to your former profile pic
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 2gd: 1:52am On May 29, 2010
This is one of the most entertaining threads I have read.It should be on the front page.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2010
KenGali:

By the way your husbands in here grow in quantums, your father has to organize a wrestling match o! or rather that fulani whipping contest grin also please revert to your former profile pic
Rotfl!!
I think I prefer the Fulani whipping method. grin grin grin grin
There's sum'n' wrong with this pic? embarassed

KenGali:

Please where is Missy B,
Just back from a muddy work-site and I need some thing hot and sizzling, preferably thai food?
I'm right here and here is Your food. wink

[img]http://mouthwateringsf.files./2009/12/top-10-thai-food.jpg[/img] Enjoy!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dejoski: 9:28am On May 29, 2010
aahhh Misssyy B, tnk tnks for the Edikaikong, Wow, I feel So refresh,
Misss Naija So much, sad;
Heyy, r u on FB??
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2010
Good to know You enjoyed the Edikang Ikong. smiley

Yez!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (107)

Baby Food Recipes! / List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.