Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (168952 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:14am On May 28, 2010
Missy B what a wonderful concept! You must be talented in arts as well as in the kitchen plus others.
Please can I have some bitter leaf soup with pounded yam and "Okporoko" ?

I need a nice wife, already am falling in love, so am seriously brainstorming on a good strategy to get rid of this ~sauron guy! undecided \ I just might be able to get Seun to ban the dude?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tkb417(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2010
^^^^^^sauron is just a surrogate husband

Missy na my wife so back off

and who was asking to chop igbin there?

does this place look like where igbin is given?

commot grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Moyola(f): 7:56am On May 28, 2010
9zz! hehe!

Can I av Ewedu n rice & a cup of omi-garri to wash it down plzz?! cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2010
dustydee:

My jamaican souce pls. sad
I'm very sorry, I'm serving You late. I didn't see this post until now. embarassed

I assume You meant Jamaican Jerk Sauce.

Here . . . .

Thyme, allspice, scotch bonnet peppers, and garlic are key ingredients in this recipe. Use this authentic spicy jerk rub on chicken, pork, fish, or vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients:

•1/2 cup ground allspice berries
•1/2+ cup packed brown sugar
•6 to 8 garlic cloves
•4 to 6 Scotch bonnet peppers
•1 tablespoon ground thyme or 2 tablespoons thyme leaves
•2 bunches escallions (green onions)
•1 teaspoon cinnamon
•1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
•Salt and pepper to taste
•2 tablespoons soy sauce to moisten

Preparation:
Place allspice, brown sugar, garlic, scotch bonnet peppers, thyme, scallions, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and soy sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth.

You may use allspice berries, if available, but use enough to give the equivalent of 1/2 cup ground. (Allspice berries and scotch bonnets are key ingredients.) Keep this sauce refrigerated and it will keep forever. Feel free to increase the hot peppers and garlic.

Rub the meat (chicken, pork or beef) with the seasoning. If using a pork shoulder, score the fat and rub in. With chicken, be sure to rub under skin and in cavities. Can also be used with fish, but use a firm-fleshed fish like grouper.

Marinate overnight. Grill over a low fire until done. Charcoal is best, but not essential. Meat will be smoked "pinkish" when done, and the skin will be nice and dark. Chop meat into pieces, and serve traditionally with hard-dough bread and Jamaican Red Stripe Beer.

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2010
tkb417:

i know im the one that will marry either of these women ( i fit marry d 2 of dem sef)

yme and Missy B

chei see food

abeg give me
asaro/ yam porridge and chicken
Darl. . . . . .

Directions
Peel the yam and wash properly
Season the meat and cook till it soft
Fry or grill the meat if necessary
With the stock, cook the yam adding salt, palm oil,seasoning, pepper and crayfish
Add the dried or smoked fish
When the yam is soft,mash a couple to aid in thickening
Taste for salt, add the vegetable and cook for another 5minutes
Serve

Food is ready . . .

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2010
Abeg Missy B just serve me anything I no mind.

You get shekpe?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2010
otondo55:

Pls Can i have Nsara and bush meat or fresh fish soup with pounded yam

Please really hungry here. Pls do serve with chilled Stout.

thank you.
Here

Enjoy!! smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2010
dayokanu:

Abeg  Missy B just serve me anything I no mind.

You get shekpe?
What's shekpe? embarassed

Prolly it's this one . . . . .

You no need weed [igbo] too? grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2010
jikings:

Missy B, You are a good cook but I'm not sure the picture of the "Ediakong" soup is what it actually looks like. I'm from the region of naija that make it as well. Can you put up a beta picture of it? Please for me i want corect "Isi ewu served by a beautiful igbo girl" ? tongue grin
I think what I posted is actually Edikang Ikong. Well, if You don't like it, here's anatha . .

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2010
jikings:

Please for me i want corect "Isi ewu served by a beautiful igbo girl" ? tongue grin
Here Sir . . .

T'was served by her
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2010
kadman:

thank you Missy B, I'll prepare the cake on Saturday and put a pic here,  I'e hand it on my mind all week, what if I don't have baking powder ?
We'll be waiting for the pic. smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2010
mama-gee:

May I have a slice of Cheesecake or Sandwich please.
Here . . .
[img]http://shelter.ae/images/128949745907500000Carrot%20Cake.jpg[/img] angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by desthan(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2010
@Missy B

Where is my damn Epang Nkukwo with lots and lots of perewinkle and a bottle of odekun (big stout) angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2010
KenGali:

I need a nice wife, already am falling in love, so am seriously brainstorming on a good strategy to get rid of this ~sauron guy! undecided \ I just might be able to get Seun to ban the dude?
Hehehehe!!
I foresee ma Dad receiving so many bags of money.
Papa and mama must comot from Village today. cheesy

KenGali:

Missy B what a wonderful concept! You must be talented in arts as well as in the kitchen plus others.
Please can I have some bitter leaf soup with pounded yam and "Okporoko" ?
Here . . .

Too bad, I couldn't get a better pic. I'll come cook it for You. wink wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2010
desthan:

@Missy B

Where is my damn Epang Nkukwo with lots and lots of perewinkle and a bottle of odekun (big stout) angry
Be polite!  undecided

Your profile pic is . . . . . .  lipsrsealed grin

Moyola:

9zz! hehe!

Can I av Ewedu n rice & a cup of omi-garri to wash it down plzz?! cool
I don't know what ewedu rice is . . . . . . embarassed
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Abbygyal(f): 9:38am On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

Here, babez!

dayum, thanks
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2010
MissyB loves to cook
Snthesis loves to eat

Can i have U- MissyB plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss! wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by elbat: 9:54am On May 28, 2010
missy b this is kool. can I have some burito sandwich with tuna fillings. Some soda to cool it down will be great
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tkb417(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

What's shekpe? embarassed

Prolly it's this one . . . . .

You no need weed [igbo] too? grin grin
classic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by favouredjb(f): 10:42am On May 28, 2010
Welldone missyb
@post

i just had breakfast now,and am trying not to eat much,else i wlda ordered for my own meal,
maybe lunch .Until then,let me keep salivating,
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by r231(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2010
Thank god its friday

Abeg i want shepe too with igbo cheesy grin

make my eye dirty small for office cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Moyola(f): 11:51am On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

I don't know what ewedu rice is . . . . . . embarassed

Basically White Rice with ewedu instead of stew. . .kiakia mahhn! tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by trublu1(f): 11:51am On May 28, 2010
missyb

f'ank u 4 ma goat suya grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2010
snthesis:

MissyB loves to cook
Snthesis loves to eat

Can i have U- MissyB plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss! wink
shocked

elbat:

missy b this is kool. can I have some burito sandwich with tuna fillings. Some soda to cool it down will be great
Here, sir!

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2010
Moyola:

Basically White Rice with ewedu instead of stew. . .kiakia mahhn! tongue
See Ya mauth!! Ya own must different . . . . angry

Manage this, biko.

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 190: 2:23pm On May 28, 2010
I ASKED FOR A WHOLE LIVE COW TO EAT,

Im still on hold,
where is it~

bring me my LIVE COW else i go close this KITCHEN

**Brings out a shotgun and shoots into the ceiling
sand and wood pours on 190 body**

Now u know im not Joking! where is my cow!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by blackcat1: 2:51pm On May 28, 2010
desthan:

@Missy B

Missy B:

Be polite!  undecided

Your profile pic is . . . . . .  lipsrsealed grin

Missy B a hungry man is an angry man.
desthan been order this food since yesterday when you and Oga sauron de jolly for bedroom, been no wan disturb una cheesy. Abeg make we no begin lose customers after one day of opening. E don tey when Oga desthan de wait for the Epang Nkukwo with lots and lots of perewinkle and a bottle of odekun. We fit add desert for am as good will gesture make im for no too vex. Wetin you think? wink

Meanwhile I no mind use whisky brush teeth before I order my own smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MyJoe: 3:54pm On May 28, 2010
Hungarian goulash, please? smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jikings(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2010
Missy B. Thnaks for the isi ewu but I be ask for beautiful Igbo girl to serve not a striper! me I do de like that kind tin cus I don forget the food for other tins now e don cold! Abeg serve me "Nkwobi this time but abeg send a correct village Igbo girl to serve am"? Thanks!! grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by r231(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2010
Tuwo and gbegiri pls cheesy grin

unfortunately i don't know the english name for it cheesy grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2010
Abeg i want shepe too with igbo  

make my eye dirty small for office

You sef dey there?

Missy B shey na you dey sell the shekpe. That picture is sexy!!!

Abeg Missy B, Can I have 404?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 5:46pm On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

Thanks alot for assisting with the cooking . . . but errrhm,
You know . . . We could live and cook in Perfect Peace if You leave ma husbands [Tkb and Sauron] alone. Thanks in advance!!
LMAO grin grin grin
we will definitely cook in perfect peace cause not Sauron or tkb can find my sexy body out grin grin tongue
so they are all yours dear am just gonna concentrate on serving our hungry customers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107)

Baby Food Recipes! / List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.