Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (168951 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 8:22pm On May 28, 2010
Moyola:

Ooo! Y-me! yu dint include d rice naa. . .omi-garri iznt a slang nau. . .i tink d english forrit is 'Garrium sulphate water' lol! yu gerrit now?. . .nywaz tankyu!
ohhhhhhhhh i seeeeeeeeee grin grin

M patiently awaiting d arrival of ma evening meal! cool tongue
i will love to take your order but if i cant prepare it then its over to missy grin

Newest:

Yme pls let me go wif u
come take a ride with me dear smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Newest: 8:29pm On May 28, 2010
come take a ride with me dear smiley
[quote][/quote]

Cheesyyyyyyyyyyyy

Here i come cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Moyola(f): 8:31pm On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

You go wait tireeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
In fact, No more food for You in this Kitchen.

Ehn! shocked yu gorra b kiddin m8! cheesy

y me:

ohhhhhhhhh i seeeeeeeeee grin grin

Do yu?! tongue

y me:

i will love to take your order but if i cant prepare it then its over to missy grin

Iz there 'nything difficult abt ma order? embarassed tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 8:32pm On May 28, 2010
May I have a glass of ice cream, please?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2010
Newest:

Cheesyyyyyyyyyyyy

Here i come cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Make una noh do Love Nwantiti here jare!! angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2010
I have been on the queue for 3 hours

Abeg Missy B, Can I have 404?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 8:39pm On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

Make una noh do Love Nwantiti here jare!! angry
i gat to take a break tongue cheesy
Moyola:

Iz there 'nything difficult abt ma order? embarassed tongue
all that just for you shocked shocked my friend start watching your weight jare tongue
dayokanu:

whats 404? embarassed
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2010
dayokanu:

Here, he comes again!!! embarassed
Can someone get Dayokanu outta this kitchen, for Christ sakes?
He's like a needle in ma throat - I can't swallow neither can I spit it. angry angry

Mr Dayo, wettin is 404? Speak English na grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by r231(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2010
where is my tuwo and gbegiri soup smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 8:46pm On May 28, 2010
dayokanu:

What's 404?

Numbers are not served here, please.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2010
I dont know the interpretation. Its called "Lokili" by Ondo People and its a favourite delicacy in Calabar.

r231, Can you pls explain what 404 is to MissyB and yme?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by gongoaso1: 8:48pm On May 28, 2010
Asked for moin-moin since forever  embarassed embarassed embarassed
would have taken the one above with denzel but I prefer the leaf-wrapped type  kiss kiss kiss

Anyways pls, can I have some garri and kuli-kuli  undecided
smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2010
Can someone describe 404 to the hostess so she can get me a hot 404 meal or just google it "404 meat"
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 8:52pm On May 28, 2010
gongo aso:

Asked for moin-moin since forever embarassed embarassed embarassed
would have taken the one above with denzel but I prefer the leaf-wrapped type kiss kiss kiss

Anyways pls, can I have some garri and kuli-kuli undecided
smiley

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by r231(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2010
dayokanu:

I dont know the interpretation. Its called "Lokili" by Ondo People and its a favourite delicacy in Calabar.

r231, Can you pls explain what 404 is to MissyB and yme?

404 = D O G in a nice bowl of pepper soup served

with yellow garri called EBA smiley grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Moyola(f): 8:53pm On May 28, 2010
y me:

all that just for you shocked shocked my friend start watching your weight jare tongue

*sighz* embarassed hurry shaa! tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2010
r231 battling 404 meal

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by r231(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2010
dayokanu:

r231 battling 404 meal

hehehehehehe grin cheesy grin grin

very sweet
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2010
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6419041.stm

r231 says"Eating dog meat gives you a special protection against the most potent juju (charm)," he claims, reeling off the benefits of dog meat.

"Dog meat also improves your sex life. And if you eat dog meat, you cannot be poisoned."

But not everyone is convinced by Oga r231's arguments

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 8:59pm On May 28, 2010
wahala dey o
so this is 404? cheesy

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2010
dayokanu:

r231 battling 404 meal
Wahala deh!! grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 9:01pm On May 28, 2010
gongo aso:

Asked for moin-moin since forever  embarassed embarassed embarassed
would have taken the one above with denzel but I prefer the leaf-wrapped type  kiss kiss kiss

Anyways pls, can I have some garri and kuli-kuli  undecided
smiley

here is it dear, please bear with us smiley lots of customers cheesy

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by r231(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2010
na so o ma pipus

so make una no bring your puppies near me

na inside pot dem dey go grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 9:03pm On May 28, 2010
r231:

where is my tuwo and gbegiri soup smiley
i prepared the gbegiri soup for ya already angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 9:04pm On May 28, 2010
Moyola:

*sighz* embarassed hurry shaa! tongue
oya take this and nothing more for you today angry
its called Beef and Tropical salad Roti wink

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by r231(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2010
y me:

i prepared the gbegiri soup for ya already angry

madam i no see am o

maybe u don give ma food to somebody else

na only BBQ 404 with small stout dayo gave me o
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 912(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2010
@Missy B
so sugar you've been cooking for every one here. Oya make you go bring me food. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2010
A coursemate just saw that moin moin and she was like ''What the f[i]u[/i]ck's that'' . . .Lmao!!

Abeg, make una noh deh post that kain food na.  grin grin tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 9:09pm On May 28, 2010
r231:

madam i no see am o

maybe u don give ma food to somebody else

na only BBQ 404 with small stout dayo gave me o
check page 8 e dey there but if you dont like it here is a substitute grin

Cocktail lamb and prawns kiss

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2010
9-11:

@Missy B
so sugar you've been cooking for every one here. Oya make you go bring me food. cheesy
Nah sweets.
Before I make the marriage official . . . .

I would want You to prepare us sum'n' to eat. Yes, I'm hungry too. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 9:11pm On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

A course mate just saw that moin moin and she was like ''What the f[i]u[/i]ck's that'' . . .Lmao!!

Abeg, make una noh deh post that kain food na.  grin grin tongue
DEATH  grin grin grin
but i love the leaf moi moi more tho tongue grin grin
but wait o all this customer nor dey pay @missy? undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2010
y me:

DEATH  grin grin grin
but i love the leaf moi moi more tho tongue grin grin
I Love the leaf too.  kiss kiss kiss
No mind the Yeye girl . . . .Me sef weh deh open this kain thread when I deh skool. embarassed

y me:

Abi O!!
They ought to start paying, I swear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (107)

Baby Food Recipes! / List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.