Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant (96589 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Safiaa(f): 5:11pm On May 20, 2018
Laeroy:

Leave home training.....not everyone has a home....we all cannot have a home....but we need to live in peace with our ideas and beliefs just as ure living in piece.

Culture is just a way of life of people...(individuals with same beliefs)..

and like I said culture are made for people like u.....not us for ur rubbish culture...

Stop forcing ur beliefs down our throats
...as long as Linda's action doesn't threaten the peace of ur culture...let her live in peace.
Culture that most naija men will never live by? What culture is that? They worship everything that’s westernised, and these same pigs are talking about culture. Nigerian men do not even love their own ‘cultural’ women, but want to scream culture down our throats. Shiorr.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
What the fùck did I just say shocked MY f8ther fùcked MY mother in a cage and she gave birth to a hopeless fool like ME shocked I have no future
OKAY
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

She's a slùt
That pikin na bastard because she's not married according to the Bible tongue
Now goan kee yourself asslicker

The child is not a bastard if both families had acknowledge both of them before they conceived. What is wrong before God is if both families had not blessed their union before they conceived. That is a great sacrilege and must be rectified as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Abbeybailey(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2018
blessingsonflee:
That's what happens to most independent ladies. They have all the money that a man can't control them so, they resort to having a baby out of wedlock
Funny enough that you are right. I have a sister in law in Chicago like that. She told me she doesn't need a man for anything except pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
e pain am e wan cry grin tongue
How e tey pain me when i know say sambarry now male hiding behind a female handle..
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by biacan(f): 5:12pm On May 20, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

As ur mum died of dog rabis and HIV so u shall died too..its a generation curse.
How many men or dogs have u bleeped this week. grin
Ashewoooooo!
So dogs bleep your mum until she bleed to death cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by mkoabiola: 5:13pm On May 20, 2018
shugacain:
I know you will not believe this am to say, i live in the same hood with linda, i can tell you that she has no husband or fiancee, she just faked engagement because she has been begging the guy that got her pregnant to open up the guy refused, she paid the guy 20 million to forever remain silence. do not quote me but just believe this i just said now
Linda is smarter than this
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by OvaSabi1(f): 5:13pm On May 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
it has never surface online where Bill Gates have child out of wedlock. up till today, millions of people followed him cos' of his decency. Linda ikeji case shows that she's a LovePeddler blogger. not my role model. she has already lost it.

Loll but they fornicated now? Even Barack Obama did not marry as a virgin. What are you on about? Mention a link to somewhere to a group of people who are saying they followed Bill Gates because of his decency. Somebody that provides contraceptive pills and condoms free to people grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:14pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
So dogs bleep your mum until she bleed to death cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ur mum died after bleebing village akuke dog
grin
Ashewoooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 20, 2018
Safiaa:
No but your mother was, that’s why you turned out to be so misfortunate. Cow.

How old are you?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by biacan(f): 5:14pm On May 20, 2018
1stolax:
OKAY
1stolax right now

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Trapnews: 5:15pm On May 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You really need to be taught a lesson this evening.
I won't insult you,I don't care if you are a celebrity or not it is insignificant maybe if you go into the field of humanitarianism you would gain relevance.Celebrities don't call people morons only motor park touts do that.
Yet another wailer undecided

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 20, 2018
Blackfyre:

The child is not a bastard if both families had acknowledge both of them before they conceived. What is wrong before God is if both families had not blessed their union before they conceived. That is a great sacrilege and must be rectified as soon as possible.

Linda told the world that she's engaged about two months ago. That belle looked something close to 4 months.
The fùcker responsible was definitely forced to make that commitment around 2 months ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by aimmoney9: 5:16pm On May 20, 2018
Afonja afonja
stane007:
A photo of Nigeria's foremost blogger, Linda Ikeji has emerged and it shows she is pregnant. The celebrity blogger reportedly got engaged to her boyfriend few months ago, and we are all happy for her over this great news. 

https://lailasnews.com/linda-ikeji-is-pregnant/

Lalasticlala

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:16pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Which celebrity shut up
Nor mind am the guy na motorpark tout,A complete molosho and brostitute when dey find attention.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by biacan(f): 5:17pm On May 20, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ur mum died after bleebing village akuke dog grin
Enyaaaaaa e won cry cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
1stolax right now
biacan and her crew right now

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by overall90: 5:17pm On May 20, 2018
oyb:
interesting that linda has suddenly gone private

as in private part cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by OvaSabi1(f): 5:17pm On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

She's a slùt
That pikin na bastard because she's not married according to the Bible tongue
Now goan kee yourself asslicker
List of people whose parents broke up

Barack Obama
Meghan Markle
Oprah Winfrey
Beyonce Knowles
Linda Ikeji's baby.
His future will be bright. He will dine with kings and queens. He will command respect from his mates and seniors just like all the above people I already mentioned.
He'll be fine, worry about yourself first wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Pope22(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2018
OvaSabi1:

This is supposed to *be* fun. Your high IQ didn't see that?
Abeg, leave me alone this human being.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by biacan(f): 5:18pm On May 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nor mind am the guy na motorpark tout,A complete molosho and brostitute when dey find attention.
Your mention alone gives him erection cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Safiaa(f): 5:18pm On May 20, 2018
LaExpert:

She's NOT married.
That's the point; not the wealth.

If the child is born out of wedlock, he/she remains a bastard regardless of whether there's one 'generational wealth' or not.

By the way, you really didn't have to include the part in bold. It is of no relevance.
The same men that were screaming Aunty Linda is reaching menopause, she’s old, are the same men talking about “sHE is nOT mARRied”. She’s engaged with a stable relationship, father and mother are financially sound, child will live a better life than 95% of Nigerians including yourself. If that’s what a dysfunctional home is, then please I want to be a part of it. I want to be that “bastard” child, nonsense.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:18pm On May 20, 2018
Trapnews:

Yet another wailer undecided
Brostitute it is not by force to get the attention of the AMAZON queen better go and do your agbero work and stop forming celebrity on NL.
Molosho.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by CSTR1003: 5:18pm On May 20, 2018
mkoabiola:
NA Don jazzy do her this thing

Jus wait n see
Bleh.

Don jazzy with that his big mouth and small brain.

I would be disappointed. I doubt it though.

If Linda is as smart as I think she is ,then the father is probably one unknown guy outside entertainment ,doing well in his career or business.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by OvaSabi1(f): 5:19pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
He is going to cry on his pillow tonight. Over Linda Ikeji matter grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 20, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ur mum died after bleebing village akuke dog
grin
Ashewoooooo grin
The bìtch don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:19pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:

Epele... The pain enter bone marrow.
Ashewooooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Enykings(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2018
What is wrong with some people sef? Why do you assume Linda Ikeji is not married right now as we read this?

How long does it take to get married? Her traditional marriage ceremony could have been done in private . It wouldn't cost anything to get a pastor to wed them secretly right inside her living room if they so please. So I don't understand all the nonsense talks about her being pregnant out of wedlock.

What does it even matter if she is married or not? A wedding ceremony is not "marriage". I can't begin to say how overrated it is.

She is having a baby and it's a beautiful thing. Her child can go on to be whatever it wants to be in this free world all things being equal. So what the heck? Why are some people talking absolute, pointless trash about her pregnancy , wedlock or no wedlock? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by TourismMan(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2018
anyimontana:
At 46?
And so? Is it your pregnancy?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by activistjohnny(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2018
OvaSabi1:

List of people from broken homes:
Barack Obama
Meghan Markle
Oprah Winfrey
Beyonce Knowles
Linda Ikeji's baby.
His future will be bright. He will dine with kings and queens. He will command respect from his mates and seniors just like all the above people I already mentioned.
He'll be fine, worry about yourself first smiley
why didn't you list more as one of your role models.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:20pm On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

The bìtch don suffer grin

She thinks she can always quote everybody with her madness. And talk trash

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.