Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant (96596 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
so its afraid of being labelled a pedophile and rapeest grin

It doesnt want to get caught grin
Boring..
pm me if you need the dick.. wink..
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by blessingsonflee(f): 5:03pm On May 20, 2018
Nnemuka:

another idiot spotted grin
May this be the fate of your daughters and sisters
stop jumping at people's post and get a life oga. grin you big pass this one tongue

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Ishilove: 5:03pm On May 20, 2018
Throwback:

Were you also born a bastard to an engaged couple?

Generational wealth you say?

Do you know the meaning of generation as regards time?

If grandfather Ikeji was wealthy and not dependent on his rich daughter, do you think he will accept the bastard phenomenon him and his wife never bequeathed as a status on their own children?

Was Linda or her sisters born as bastards?

I repeat, the age of the bastards is upon us. The family unit is dead.
The day I called a spade by its true name, there is nothing I didn't use eyes to read. There is no name they didn't call me, meanwhile it is the bitter truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by BIXYBABE: 5:03pm On May 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
I no know where you from carry this news oooo cheesy
U no see his moniker
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nnemuka(f): 5:04pm On May 20, 2018
blessingsonflee:
. MUMU. you are too small oga . Very irrelevant to me. cheesy you no even reach grin
Jealousy will kill u
Car u can't afford,
Food sef if boyfriend no buy Na hunger be that cheesy
Hair nko, Na ashawo work before u fix
I understand your frustration.
Linda is everything you will never be grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by LaExpert: 5:04pm On May 20, 2018
Safiaa:
How?

She’s engaged
She’s got money, her husband to be is rich
She’s stable
And her child is set for life. Born into generational wealth. What do you have to your name? Nothing. Internet miserable trolls everywhere.

She's NOT married.
That's the point; not the wealth.

If the child is born out of wedlock, he/she remains a bastard regardless of whether there's one 'generational wealth' or not.

By the way, you really didn't have to include the part in bold. It is of no relevance.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:04pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Your IQ is like that of a dead rat so with all this trash you're posting it makes no difference.......Less I forgot tell that hopeless prostitute called your mother to wash her vagina with alom because it stinks so bad...... shameeeeeeeeeeeeeee on you

Ashewooooooooo! Ashewo kobo kobo.
U are indirectly saying what ur mum does grin
So una dey use alum wash pussy..
Useless thing..
Go to ur slutty mums grave and cry ur cry alone.

Dirty stinking bastar.d cool

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by OvaSabi1(f): 5:04pm On May 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
we never read it in book or on social media that he fornicate or have baby out of wedlock. millions of people are Bill Gates fans cos' of his decency in his marriage. up till today, bill and Melinda Gates are still one. Linda ikeji has destroyed her reputation for doing that. definitely it has classified as money LovePeddler. I can't be watching her interview on TV and not switch it off. not my role model but a LovePeddler blogger. Wizkid is right afterall.
You didn't read it online because as Nigerians, we believe that everybody is a decent virgin until belle enter grin. Meanwhile, I am sure just one less view on her TV interviews won't hurt her pocket cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Tampa6246(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2018
Everyone has his or her life to live...if your religion forbids getting pregnant before marriage, don't judge others with it..remember you may have not done it before but erred in something different.
If she's happy, then I think every other opinion doesn't matter
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by SAMBARRY: 5:05pm On May 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Boring..
pm me if you need the dick.. wink..
you dont want to go to jail for being a pedophile but you want an underaged to pm you.kuku say youre looking for free tight poosy.look no further

Drinklimcas mom is around,oya go and do what your daddy used to do with her.enter room go do.eranko jatijati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by enemyofprogress: 5:05pm On May 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
like the way you sank into your moms own? wink
I bursted her and e pain am well well grin grin tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by activistjohnny(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2018
wale2day:

Marriage is a man made invention. Solomon married how many again?
and I hope you don't forget the repercussion at the end of the day. he regrets his actions.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
in your mind and not some people. the blessings that follow the couples on the altar are enormous. you may not have the lucky blessings with your mindset.

so in other words if u only do a registry God doesn't bless ur marriage? Ive seen pastors marriages and others done in churches fail so don't go by dat assertion. God is bigger than a physical alter and i also didn't say it shudnt be formalized.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by biacan(f): 5:06pm On May 20, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ashewooooooooo! Ashewo kobo kobo.
U are indirectly saying what ur mum does grin
So una dey use alum wash pussy..
Useless thing..
Go to ur slutty mums grave and cry ur cry alone.

Dirty stinking bastar.d cool
Congratulations boy you just played yourself...... nothing good can ever comes out from the son of a hopeless prostitute.......

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by LZAA: 5:06pm On May 20, 2018
Throwback:
The era of the bastards has really taken over this world.

The family unit is dead.

Apparently, the boyfriend only proposed after he got trapped.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Trapnews: 5:07pm On May 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

So stale and it proves you as a dunderhead,respect yourself this evening and don't you dare provoke me this evening.
I don't converse with a nincompoop if you think that by quoting me you are funny and have gotten the attention of the Amazon Queen you have indeed failed.
So you better maintain your lane.
You are a mor'on cool check ma profile, me na celebrity, na who you be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by activistjohnny(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2018
OvaSabi1:

You didn't read it online because as Nigerians, we believe that everybody is a decent virgin until belle enter grin. Meanwhile, I am sure just one less view on her TV interviews won't hurt her pocket cheesy
it has never surface online where Bill Gates have child out of wedlock. up till today, millions of people followed him cos' of his decency. Linda ikeji case shows that she's a LovePeddler blogger. not my role model. she has already lost it.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
you dont want to go to jail for being a pedophile but you want an underaged to pm you.kuku say youre looking for free tight poosy.look no further

Drinklimcas mom is around,oya go and do what your daddy used to do with her.enter room go do.eranko jatijati
Na yeye dey worry you..
You that need the thing is now forming.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by dangotesmummy: 5:08pm On May 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
we had sex,thats what happeNed.any more questions?
wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Vince77(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2018
shugacain:
I know you will not believe this am to say, i live in the same hood with linda, i can tell you that she has no husband or fiancee, she just faked engagement because she has been begging the guy that got her pregnant to open up the guy refused, she paid the guy 20 million to forever remain silence. do not quote me but just believe this i just said now

Hmm.. The truth will still come out.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Seanpizzy10: 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
Linda Ikeji Dances And Celebrate Her First Pregnancy After Finally Getting Engaged

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPf-wRslFzk

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
Pope22:
What we need to do now is to broadcast this thing even in WhatsApp groups same way she broadcasts people's news and private life.
We will give this pregnancy different captions such as:
- Linda was raped.
- Linda is cheap.
- Linda got pregnant out of wedlock due to body scratching.
- Linda doesn't go to church, see proof.
- Linda gives birth in a month's time.
- Linda quarrelled with her baby dady, etc
u get time
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by blessingsonflee(f): 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
Nnemuka:

Jealousy will kill u
Car u can't afford,
Food sef if boyfriend no buy Na hunger be that cheesy
Hair nko, Na ashawo work before u fix
I understand your frustration.
Linda is everything you will never be grin
see this wan grin this wan just escape Yaba left o grin Lool. I have better things to do than attend to you. So, I will just let you run wild with your madness. lol. grin have a nice time jumping at people's comments and seeking cheap attention. Omo ota! Oni jati jati. Elami. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by activistjohnny(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
jaxxy:

so in other words if u only do a registry God doesn't bless ur marriage? Ive seen pastors marriages and others done in churches fail so don't go by dat assertion. God is bigger than a physical alter and i also didn't say it shudnt be formalized.
but some of them still go to the altar for blessings. ask the couples. some of them go to church for Thanksgiving.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by SAMBARRY: 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Na yeye dey worry you..
You that need the thing is now forming.
e pain am e wan cry grin tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by biacan(f): 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
Trapnews:

Which celebrity shut up

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Congratulations boy you just played yourself...... nothing good can ever comes out from the son of a hopeless prostitute.......

As ur mum died of dog rabis and HIV so u shall died too..its a generation curse.
How many men or dogs have u bleeped this week. grin
Ashewoooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by OvaSabi1(f): 5:09pm On May 20, 2018
LaExpert:

She's NOT married.
That's the point; not the wealth.

If the child is born out of wedlock, he/she remains a bastard regardless of whether there's one 'generational wealth' or not.

By the way, you really didn't have to include the part in bold. It is of no relevance.

List of people from broken homes:
Barack Obama
Meghan Markle
Oprah Winfrey
Beyonce Knowles
Linda Ikeji's baby.
His future will be bright. He will dine with kings and queens. He will command respect from his mates and seniors just like all the above people I already mentioned.
He'll be fine, worry about yourself first smiley

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by CSTR1003: 5:10pm On May 20, 2018
There is no big deal here.

99% of Nigerian married women have been having frequent sex or got pregnant before approaching the altar.

She is not the first person to defile the marriage bed or commit fornication before God .

I am happy for her . If she truly got a sperm donor, then that is genius on her part.

Avoiding the tentacles of marriage while ensuring a legacy.
Brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:10pm On May 20, 2018
Trapnews:

You really need to be taught a lesson this evening.
I won't insult you,I don't care if you are a celebrity or not it is insignificant maybe if you go into the field of humanitarianism you would gain relevance.Celebrities don't call people morons only motor park touts do that.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by mkoabiola: 5:10pm On May 20, 2018
NA Don jazzy do her this thing

Jus wait n see
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by SAMBARRY: 5:10pm On May 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I bursted her and e pain am well well grin grin tongue
you mean e pain your mummy the way you do am for am grin tongue shocked

Your dad too must be pained shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.