Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant (96600 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji Is Enageged (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by OvaSabi1(f): 4:49pm On May 20, 2018
Throwback:

Why did he not propose before she got pregnant?

Rather, why didn't she wait to be married to get pregnant even if they were fornicating?

Or is Linda a child not to know there is something called contraception?

Eez eet your bastard child? Eez eet your broken home? Ees eet your fornication? Eez eet your hell fire?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by activistjohnny(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2018
jaxxy:

If the parents hv agreed and given their consents to the 2 adults i don't see much of a big deal as long as the relationship progresses and is respected. Standing infront of a priest/pastor is formalities. U are only formalizing it by going to the church or registry.
in your mind and not some people. the blessings that follow the couples on the altar are enormous. you may not have the lucky blessings with your mindset.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 20, 2018
Throwback:

Why did he not propose before she got pregnant?

Rather, why didn't she wait to be married to get pregnant even if they were fornicating?

Or is Linda a child not to know there is something called contraception?
ode . go report
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by hammer6F: 4:51pm On May 20, 2018
Throwback:
The era of the bastards has really taken over this world.

The family unit is dead.

Apparently, the boyfriend only proposed after he got trapped.

u dont need to be a soothsayer, to know that alll the others will now start dropping baby bumps and signing out.

Linda be like their President.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Throwback: 4:52pm On May 20, 2018
OvaSabi1:

Eez eet your bastard child? Eez eet your broken home? Ees eet your fornication? Eez eet your hell fire?

It is my opinion, it is my post.

It is my public post on a public forum on a matter made public.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Pope22(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2018
OvaSabi1:

You're not a happy person. See them. You will know them by their posts.
This is supposed to fun and something to laugh, someone who sees it otherwise is actually not a happy person. Make sure you understand someone's comment before quoting to avoid disgracing yourself and your low IQ
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by activistjohnny(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2018
afroxyz:

Obviously you lack home training that's why you don't understand the importance of culture
even the culture forbid fornication before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by blessingsonflee(f): 4:53pm On May 20, 2018
If I descend on you this Sunday afternoon. YOU will not like your generations to come. .. I don't have issues with independent women but women who are too carried away by their status. Meanwhile I don't owe you ( a low life) any explanations for my thoughts. Maybe you are one of Linda ikeji's house boy. You are a cheap attention seeker. Get a life or get lost and don't mention me cos I didn't come at you in the 1st place muhdaf^cker! . Your entire Generations to come , you and your family are a disgrace to the world a total misfit. Bloody FOOL! Die already Biatch! grin cheesy
Nnemuka:

Ezi ofia, you have issues with independent ladies so I can understand you are a leech. Your entire family must be hungry that is why you have a problem with working women. How many have u slept with for assurance grin cheesy.
Your entire life is a waste so get lost.
Anumpam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by biacan(f): 4:54pm On May 20, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Prostitute... Ashewo kobo kobo. U ar dead already.. Omo ale.
RIP.
Go say that to the hopeless prostitute called your mother shameeeeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by OvaSabi1(f): 4:54pm On May 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
if you are still living in your deluded state of mind, you are deceiving yourself. as far as am concern alot of thousands of virgins be it woman or man are all over the earth not ready to defy themselves nor commit adultery. as far as I'm concern, Linda as lost that role of leadership for some people. committing adultery is very bad. she even did it before marriage. I called it extra marital affair. she will surely see the repercussion of what she did.

Sit down and search for the dictionary meaning of leadership.
When you have done that, start thinking of notable political, business, religious leaders that you know globally.
Then link adultery to their leadership skills.
Think of Bill Gates and the thousands of lives he has saved.
Think of all the times that him and Melinda did it before they got married.
Do you still see a correlation?
Do you still think you made sense with that your comment up there?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Trapnews: 4:55pm On May 20, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

So stale,You better learn to be respectful.And try to converse with sense.
stale ke? pussy dey smell you say na old news grin be humble, we have the cure tongue

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by OvaSabi1(f): 4:55pm On May 20, 2018
Pope22:

This is supposed to fun and something to laugh, someone who sees it otherwise is actually not a happy person. Make sure you understand someone's comment before quoting to avoid disgracing yourself and your low IQ

This is supposed to *be* fun. Your high IQ didn't see that?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by SpyAC(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2018
Congrat to her ND don baba has scored goal
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:57pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Go say that to that hopeless prostitute called your mother shameeeeeee

Ashewo born by a village street wore who died of HIV.
The generation curse which ur mum inherited form her mother which killed her and Ur mum is following u closely. And will also follow ur female kids u born from prostitution OPONU JATI JATI.

u think its everyone online u can follow with ur madness. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by shugacain: 4:57pm On May 20, 2018
I know you will not believe this am to say, i live in the same hood with linda, i can tell you that she has no husband or fiancee, she just faked engagement because she has been begging the guy that got her pregnant to open up the guy refused, she paid the guy 20 million to forever remain silence. do not quote me but just believe this i just said now

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Tampa6246(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2018
is it your condition?
ukukaegbu:
That's good for her

Btw who is that faceless husband of hers abi na fiancee? Let him come out and tell us what happened between them that got her in this condition
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nnemuka(f): 4:58pm On May 20, 2018
blessingsonflee:
If I descend on you this Sunday afternoon. YOU will not like your generations to come. .. I don't have issues with independent women but women who are too carried away by their status. Meanwhile I don't owe you ( a low life) any explanations for my thoughts. Maybe you are one of Linda ikeji's house boy. You are a cheap attention seeker. Get a life or get lost and don't mention me cos I didn't come at you in the 1st place muhdaf^cker! . Your entire Generations to come , you and your family are a disgrace to the world a total misfit. Bloody FOOL! Die already Biatch! grin cheesy
Idiot... E painam grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Igba123: 4:59pm On May 20, 2018
jjbest123:
Wow! At last all these ground to mouth beings telling her to go and marry will keep quite. But aunty linda why did you allow him to do testing before buying
obviously d unknwn man was trapped. This bump predates her much celebrated engagement. Just wish them peace.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by hammer6F: 4:59pm On May 20, 2018
SpyAC:
Congrat to her ND don baba has scored goal

As soon as Linda started hanging with Tontolet, u already know wat it is.

Bad company corrupts good manners.

Don baba wat? u sure? u dey there?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Laeroy(f): 4:59pm On May 20, 2018
Throwback:

Don't worry, at this rate, bastard siblings will be marrying themselves before the turn of this century.

That will be the new man made culture.

It doesn't matter.......as far as there action doesn't threaten the peace of any nation, I reiterate...live and let them live.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by modik(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2018
Linda 1, haters 0

She lives such a private and quiet life but gossips about others'.

Sharp babe.

Keeps her huzzy private and personal.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by activistjohnny(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2018
OvaSabi1:

Sit down and search for the dictionary meaning of leadership.
When you have done that, start thinking of notable political, business, religious leaders that you know globally.
Then link adultery to their leadership skills.
Think of Bill Gates and the thousands of lives he has saved.
Think of all the times that him and Melinda did it before they got married.
Do you still see a correlation?
Do you still think you made sense with that your comment up there?
we never read it in book or on social media that he fornicate or have baby out of wedlock. millions of people are Bill Gates fans cos' of his decency in his marriage. up till today, bill and Melinda Gates are still one. Linda ikeji has destroyed her reputation for doing that. definitely it has classified as money LovePeddler. I can't be watching her interview on TV and not switch it off. not my role model but a LovePeddler blogger. Wizkid is right afterall.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by blessingsonflee(f): 5:00pm On May 20, 2018
Nnemuka:

Idiot... E painam grin cheesy grin cheesy
. MUMU. you are too small oga . Very irrelevant to me. cheesy you no even reach grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by SAMBARRY: 5:00pm On May 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It takes a rapist to know a rapist..

I know you are below 18 years of age..
please i don't want to go to prison for underage nacking. grin
so its afraid of being labelled a pedophile and rapeest grin

It doesnt want to get caught grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Nnemuka(f): 5:00pm On May 20, 2018
shugacain:
I know you will not believe this am to say, i live in the same hood with linda, i can tell you that she has no husband or fiancee, she just faked engagement because she has been begging the guy that got her pregnant to open up the guy refused, she paid the guy 20 million to forever remain silence. do not quote me but just believe this i just said now

another idiot spotted grin
May this be the fate of your daughters and sisters

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by agarawu23(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2018
She was pregnant before scooping us with ring proposal grin
husband UNKNOWN angry

Safe delivery

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Ishilove: 5:00pm On May 20, 2018
swiz123:
Woe would betide me if I glorify this fvckery sad

Where did it all go wrong? Why does moral decadence thrive and everyone pump their fist up in the air in validation of it.

On a second thought, I think the problem isn't just low moral standards but sickening hypocrisy; Nigerians are the most hypocritical people in the world.
These people shouting congratulations!!, would be the same people breathing fire and brimstone if it were their daughter or maybe sister who got pregnant out of wedlock.

Weldone Linda for losing the little respect I had for you.

Congratulations!! for officially becoming a slut sad
Sad reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by SAMBARRY: 5:01pm On May 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I no wan sink inside borehole
like the way you sank into your moms own? wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Mikeross62: 5:01pm On May 20, 2018
Good for her
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:01pm On May 20, 2018
Trapnews:

stale ke? pussy dey smell you say na old news grin be humble, we have the cure tongue
So stale and it proves you as a dunderhead,respect yourself this evening and don't you dare provoke me this evening.
I don't converse with a nincompoop if you think that by quoting me you are funny and have gotten the attention of the Amazon Queen you have indeed failed.
So you better maintain your lane.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by biacan(f): 5:02pm On May 20, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ashewo born by a village street wore who died of HIV.
The generation curse which ur mum inherited form her mother which killed her and Ur mum is following u closely. And will also follow ur female kids u born from prostitution OPONU JATI JATI.

u think its everyone online u can follow with ur madness. undecided
Your IQ is like that of a dead rat so with all this trash you're posting it makes no difference.......Less I forgot tell that hopeless prostitute called your mother to wash her vagina with alom because it stinks so bad...... shameeeeeeeeeeeeeee on you

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant by Laeroy(f): 5:02pm On May 20, 2018
afroxyz:

Obviously you lack home training that's why you don't understand the importance of culture

Leave home training.....not everyone has a home....we all cannot have a home....but we need to live in peace with our ideas and beliefs just as ure living in piece.

Culture is just a way of life of people...(individuals with same beliefs)..

and like I said culture are made for people like u.....not us for ur rubbish culture...

Stop forcing ur beliefs down our throats
...as long as Linda's action doesn't threaten the peace of ur culture...let her live in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Durojaiye Kayode 'Biggy' Dies In Accident, Buried (Photos) / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.