Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,142 members, 7,867,320 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband (1213 Views)

Reasons Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy Sholaye Jeremi Dumped Linda Ikeji For Nancy Isime / Why I Am Yet To Reveal My Real Gender – Bobrisky / Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by alexhl(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2018
"I know I’m going to be the best mum ever! I was born for this and I am finally ready! And now I want to do more, achieve more, so lil man will be proud of his mama."
Linda Ikeji said in a post she made about her baby. and she refused to make mention about her husband or the baby's father throughout the long about 2,000 words post.

So disappointing we didn't hear anything about Linda Ikeji husband in all this long post. and hey don't even think it's Don Jazzy, because he has come out to say it wasn't him that did that to her!

Don't bother too much because we have 5 reasonable reasons why she refuse to expose her baby father or why you haven't been hearing or seeing Linda Ikeji husband lately.

1-

She is scared about the media

You know the media is not your friend once something goes out it will twist and twist it until you regret ever letting your mouth run.

2-

The man might be a quite person

Some men like me don't like too much noise and clicks from the expensive cameras of some hungry freelance journalist so we chose to remain silent and do our daddy duties.

May be Linda Ikeji husband is one like that.

3-

She is not legally married to the man

Or what else will make her keep him from us up until now?

Number 4 and 5 will make you laugh
Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 20, 2018
[s]
alexhl:
"I know I’m going to be the best mum ever! I was born for this and I am finally ready! And now I want to do more, achieve more, so lil man will be proud of his mama."
Linda Ikeji said in a post she made about her baby mum. and she refused to make mention about her husband or the baby's father throughout the long about 2,000 words post.

So disappointing we didn't hear anything about Linda Ikeji husband in all this long post. and hey don't even think it's Don Jazzy, because he has come out to say it wasn't him that did that to her!

Don't bother too much because we have 5 reasonable reasons why she refuse to expose her baby father or why you haven't been hearing or seeing Linda Ikeji husband lately.

1-

She is scared about the media

You know the media is not your friend once something goes out it will twist and twist it until you regret ever letting your mouth run.

2-

The man might be a quite person

Some men like me don't like too much noise and clicks from the expensive cameras of some hungry freelance journalist so we chose to remain silent and do our daddy duties.

May be Linda Ikeji husband is one like that.

3-

She is not legally married to the man

Or what else will make her keep him from us up until now?

Number 4 and 5 will make you laugh
[/s]
Shut up!
Linda does have a husband! She's not married! She was just impregnated by some guy. angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by NwaAmaikpe: 6:55pm On May 20, 2018
shocked

Sad story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by Chubhie: 7:05pm On May 20, 2018
Linda and don jazzy are both playing assurance coded in plain sight.
Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by Oritzy: 7:16pm On May 20, 2018
angry
Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by swiz123(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2018
Which husband

She just bowed to societal pressure that's all.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:13pm On May 20, 2018
Patiently waiting for "uncle" to modify
Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by Geofavor(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2018
undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by Skyfornia(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2018
All of you talking about husband and guy...you forgot there is something like IVF.
Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by alexhl(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2018
what is IVF please explain
Skyfornia:
All of you talking about husband and guy...you forgot there is something like IVF.
Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by Skyfornia(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2018
alexhl:
what is IVF please explain

Just type ivf on Google and satisfy yourself
Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by okwabayi(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2018
I honestly thought this was on the front page. Oh well...

Left to me I do not care. I believe, if asked to guess, it is a politician. She has the money to care for the child alone, yes but don't forget women always want better -- what's better than someone who is richer than you also providing more for the child?
Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by alexhl(m): 7:33am On May 21, 2018
okwabayi:
I honestly thought this was on the front page. Oh well...

Left to me I do not care. I believe, if asked to guess, it is a politician. She has the money to care for the child alone, yes but don't forget women always want better -- what's better than someone who is richer than you also providing more for the child?

But at least let's know the potential dad
Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by okwabayi(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2018
alexhl:

But at least let's know the potential dad
It's left to her to show us or not. I'm only happy for a gossip blogger she's able to hide her life completely.
Re: 5 Reasons Linda Ikeji Refuse To Reveal Her Husband by stevecantrell: 10:19am On May 21, 2018
who cares..

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Responds To Bishop Oyedepo's 'dangerously Rich' Statement / Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan / 'I Am In Love With Three Men' - Tonto Dikeh Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.