Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News (74558 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Sterope(f): 8:31am On May 21, 2018
Hypocrites everywhere.

While she was single, you insulted her.

Now engaged and pregnant, you continue to despise her.

Y'all will be fine lass lass grin
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Sterope(f): 8:45am On May 21, 2018
Yeah. That movement is very scary.

oyb:

Google incel movement
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by ayomidan: 9:18am On May 21, 2018
The number of likes on this statement shows the level of Linda's hypocrisy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We must give the Ikeji sisters some accolades for their morals. They are pros at getting pregnant before marriage.

Congrats to Linda for becoming the newest ambassador of Team Skin-to-skin.
But Some men get mind sha.
There are some kpekus that NwaAmaikpe sees and just loses appetite.

But to think a man will go raw in a canister of smelly sardines defies all logic.

Please if she gives birth today,
Will she be called a babymama,
Will her baby be called a bastard?
So much for being a self-made feminist.
So much for being celibate.

This goes to prove that Linda Ikeji is a frigging preek-worshipping, confused hypocrite.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Pentools(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Ring doesn't mean a thing.

There are many single ladies with rings on their fingers.

An arrogant Linda will not hesitate to flaunt her fiance/husband if the dude is worth it. Whoever knocked her up has many skeletons in his cupboard. That is the public cross Linda is scared of carrying. It won't pass a married man or a divorcee.

/

Na Naija we Dey finally, where unthinkable sh#t goes down on a daily. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and see how stuff unfolds.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Pentools(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2018
caprini1:
Honestly,i read more of classic books or I simple read the Bible,if I feel I am loosing control of reality...So many self invented theories swimming around the world these days.

....good you know already...#ChooseWisely!
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by pocohantas(f): 10:56am On May 21, 2018
oyb:

Google incel movement

I'm just reading about it for the first time. I guess it explains some lunacy displayed here...LOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 10:59am On May 21, 2018
pocohantas:

I'm just reading about it for the first time. I guess it explains some lunacy displayed here...LOL.

Naa, you miserly hoarders of puzzy are the ones at fault angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by pocohantas(f): 11:08am On May 21, 2018
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by cytell56: 11:10am On May 21, 2018
Gift101:
Nigerians Gat No Chill...

Linda Ikeji during her Infamous beef with Nigerian superstar, Wizkid, denied Wizkid's accusations of her sleeping with his Directors by saying she live a Calibate life... Well, Nigerians gat no chill. grin grin grin

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/linda-ikeji-pregnant-with-baby-boy/

I had always known that she would end up being a baby mama!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by pocohantas(f): 11:11am On May 21, 2018
oyb:

Naa, you miserly hoarders of puzzy are the ones at fault angry angry angry

Hoarding creates artificial scarcity thereby leading to an increase in demand and a hike in price of the scarce resources grin

This particular hoarding is very ethical kiss
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 11:18am On May 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Hoarding creates artificial scarcity thereby leading to an increase in demand and a hike in price of the scarce resources grin

This particular hoarding is very ethical kiss

Dey there. Your handmaid's tale is loading angry

These guys will go fury road immortan Joe on you. cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by pocohantas(f): 11:26am On May 21, 2018
oyb:

Dey there. Your handmaid's tale is loading angry

These guys will go fury road immortan Joe on you. cheesy

LOL. When and how it'll happen, they won't know cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by omotee1234(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2018
It could be artificial insemination I didn't mean she's not use to dick
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Aleora(f): 4:56pm On May 21, 2018
Perfecter4real:
Days of baby mamas. First it was nadia buhari, then Yvonne Nelson and now linda ikeji Who's next?
Toyin aimaku
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 21, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. When and how it'll happen, they won't know cheesy

naa - this is what i meant

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/The_Handmaid%27s_Tale_(TV_series)

The Handmaid's Tale is an American dystopian drama web television series created by Bruce Miller, based on the 1985 novel of the same name by Margaret Atwood. It was ordered by the streaming service Hulu as a straight-to-series order of 10 episodes, for which production began in late 2016. The plot follows a dystopian future following a Second American Civil War wherein women, called "Handmaids", are forced into sexual and child-bearing servitude.

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/The_Handmaid%27s_Tale

The Handmaid's Tale is a dystopian novel[2] by Canadian author Margaret Atwood,[3][4] originally published in 1985. It is set in a near-future New England, in a totalitarian, Christian theonomy that has overthrown the United States government.[5] The novel focuses on the journey of the handmaid Offred. Her name derives from the possessive form "of Fred"; handmaids are forbidden to use their birth names and must echo the male, or master, whom they serve.

The Handmaid's Tale explores themes of women in subjugation to misogyny in a patriarchal society and the various means by which these women attempt to gain individualism and independence. The novel's title echoes the component parts of Geoffrey Chaucer's The Canterbury Tales, which is a series of connected stories ("The Merchant's Tale", "The Parson's Tale", etc.).

keep hoarding that puzzy, and the inciles shall rise in a bloody revolution
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On May 21, 2018
oyb:

naa - this is what i meant

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/The_Handmaid%27s_Tale_(TV_series)

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/The_Handmaid%27s_Tale

keep hoarding that puzzy, and the inciles shall rise in a bloody revolution

That was a difficult read.
Made my stomach turn... angry
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 21, 2018
pocohantas:

That was a difficult read.
Made my stomach turn... angry

It was the same thing on mad max fury road. Those fine gals were the property of immortan Joe.

That straight up sounds like the fantasy of some of those sexually frustrated boyfriends of yours who mention you in their sleep. cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by labake1(f): 10:09pm On May 21, 2018
enemyofprogress:
The pregnancy does not even fit her. She should wait and see labake1 own

FriendofProgress grin
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by PoliticalChinex(m): 3:54am On May 22, 2018
blessingsonflee:
yeah cheesy

Eiyaaaaa
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:19pm On May 22, 2018
Alwaysking:
My dick fall on you..

Awusubillahi
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Alwaysking: 8:54pm On May 22, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Awusubillahi
Hehehehehe
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 22, 2018
Affordablerent:

haffordablerent@yahoo.com

Mr man, i sent u a mail.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Affordablerent: 11:55am On May 23, 2018
sacluxisback:

Mr man, i sent u a mail.

Not seen sir
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 24, 2018
Affordablerent:

Not seen sir

Check your junk or mail me uchukwumereze@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 26, 2018
kingkakaone:

And she agreed to drop most of her personal lifestyle and belief because of royalty o...
Most women leading the feminism mrssages are getting married, from Beyonce to Chimamanda to this Meghan, etc while their foot soldiers are suffering the effects of their gender jingoism.
U see the double standards?

That's why I live my life without looking at people.

when did feminists tell you it is wrong for women to get married nairalanders sef. besides Linda ikeji is very much traditional in her beliefs and not a feminist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Club In Her Underwear; Sexy Or Trashy? (photos) / African China's New House (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.