Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News (74556 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by hammer6F: 9:48pm On May 20, 2018
kingkakaone:

I don't like saying some things on this forum but...U are very correct. No matter the achievement of a woman, she will always long for a man if not she won't be at rest.

I have a friend who's single, young and very wealthy... Her basic salary monthly is (1m+) but she's having thoughts.

This is somebody that will say she doesn't need a guy when she's with females o.
Whenever we are together I know how bothered she is because she always open up to me.

Point of correction.

A woman longs for motherhood.

Once they give birth, u are no longer their primary attention.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by cc150615(f): 9:51pm On May 20, 2018
makydebbie:
You're smart. I think so too.
If she's in her second trimester like the post says(and offcos the picture) then she probably got married after getting pregnant, that's assuming the marriage story is true cos I also heard it elsewhere. Since we at least heard when she got engaged and the wedding couldn't have been before the engagement.
Hey, I'm not trying to judge her here ; it's her life not mine. just saying that her being married doesn't negate the point that some ppl here are trying to make.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by hammer6F: 9:54pm On May 20, 2018
cc150615:

If she's in her second trimester like the post says(and offcos the picture) then she probably got married after getting pregnant, that's assuming the marriage story is true cos I also heard it elsewhere. Since we at least heard when she got engaged and the wedding couldn't have been before the engagement.
Hey, I'm not trying to judge her here ; it's her life not mine. just saying that her being married doesn't negate the point that some ppl here are trying to make.

I just like girls wey sabi maths. See the way u catch their claim/lie and nakked them. U bad gan... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by TourismMan(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2018
Buhari2rule:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=080jtfsKxhg
U dey mad o. U dey use photo make video?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by TourismMan(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2018
Buhari2rule:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=080jtfsKxhg
U dey mad o. U dey use photo make video?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 20, 2018
caprini1:
And Aunty Meghan Markel just marry Prince Harry yesterday ,after preaching feminism,lol.
And she agreed to drop most of her personal lifestyle and belief because of royalty o...
Most women leading the feminism mrssages are getting married, from Beyonce to Chimamanda to this Meghan, etc while their foot soldiers are suffering the effects of their gender jingoism.
U see the double standards?

That's why I live my life without looking at people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 20, 2018
caprini1:
And Aunty Meghan Markel just marry Prince Harry yesterday ,after preaching feminism,lol.
And she agreed to drop most of her personal lifestyles and beliefs because of marriage o...Just Imagine that after preaching that women should create their own way since men doesn't want to give them chance?
Most women leading the feminism messages are getting married, from Beyonce to Chimamanda to this Meghan, etc while their foot soldiers are suffering the effects of their gender jingoism.
Now I believe most of these feminists are doing so because they are aggrieved, lonely or frustrated, and when a guy comes to help them, they quickly oblige.

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by olasco18(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2018
May God continue to bless our dick...guyz shout Amen......evn if u ur self u no get value..dnt frgt that ur dick has....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by DONORJIR(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Linda ikeji's fanatics are coming for you. Wait for it! Lool grin grin
I swear to God i will give u a hundred million naira just to have a one night stand with you, u are damn beautiful. Mail me at nyamveorjir@gmail.com i really mean it.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Stormborn86: 10:02pm On May 20, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

Lmao
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by TSOM(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2018
wristbangle:
Let's be honest, no matter how stone headed or bossy a lady can be, a dick will eventually flog sense into her brain. Next on the list is chiamanda cool
Huh? Chimamanda has been married for years with a child. She lives in her husband's house and cooks for him too. She never denies that.

Beyonce the supposed poster girl for feminism about a decade ago got married to Jay Z, took on his name (Carter), went on a music tour around the world called 'The Mrs. Carter Show' and she stayed put when Jay Z kept cheating on her. She tolerated Jay Z's cheating and nobody knew until Jay Z admitted it last year.

Feminism is a scam! Feminists are sadistic hypocrites!

Shôllypopz (Nairaland's erstwhile feminist 'champion') got married to Côogar (an acclaimed sexist who used advocated the subservience of women and torture to keep women in line).

Cocôcandy flaunts her family pictures and kid's, and she never fails to mention how her husband 'spoils' her with gifts 'cause he provides for her but she is a supposed feminist.

These pretentious mongrels think they can always deceive everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by soberdrunk(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2018
kingkakaone:

I don't like saying some things on this forum but...U are very correct. No matter the achievement of a woman, she will always long for a man if not she won't be at rest.

I have a friend who's single, young and very wealthy... Her basic salary monthly is (1m+) but she's having thoughts.

This is somebody that will say she doesn't need a guy when she's with females o.
Whenever we are together I know how bothered she is because she always open up to me.

Something is telling me you will be my "Friend-in-Law"......... cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by kokomilala(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2018
That's the thing with self- righteousness. You accuse someone of something, no sooner you're caught in its web. Or,you preach a particular gospel. ..even to the extent of advertising yourself as its apostle. But before you know where you are,you're caught doing the same thing,with even greater intensity.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 20, 2018
hammer6F:

Point of correction.

Are u in the mind of all women?
That's just Ur opinion and it doesn't cover all aspects of human existence since everyone do things differently.

And who told u after child birth women change attention? Some who doesn't understand may change which will affect their marriage with time, but the wise ones know how to give their man his own attention.
There are lots of women who still give their husband their attention even though they have given birth.
Only women who doesn't understand marriage will shift her attention to the kids.

BTW, if u are a woman, just don't shift ur attention away because the only person that will live with u forever is your husband... Every other person including Ur kids will move out with time (school, and forming their own families) leaving U both at home.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 20, 2018
soberdrunk:

Something is telling me you will be my "Friend-in-Law"......... cheesy
Don't understand u bro?
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by 14Ebisco: 10:15pm On May 20, 2018
This Is The Video They Don't Want You To Watch... (2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq4M5ObqjnQ
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by delait: 10:17pm On May 20, 2018
Is it only by 'penising' that one gets pregnant what of IVF. Mind you private donors are available
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by makydebbie(f): 10:23pm On May 20, 2018
cc150615:

Okay.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by delait: 10:24pm On May 20, 2018
Women dey give Dem def belle now. Ask me how? By IVF and use of unknown donor.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by delait: 10:25pm On May 20, 2018
Women dey give Dem sef belle now. Ask me how? By IVF and use of unknown donor.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Pentools(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2018
comshots:
She keeps her own secret while exposing others as breaking news.

Money must be made by any means,,,, grin
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Gerrard59(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2018
wale2day:

Do u see a ring on her finger?

The woman took an expedient route to resolve are crisis, u dey talk registry.

Linda should be in her early 40s now.

She's 37.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by soberdrunk(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2018
kingkakaone:

Don't understand u bro?

That your single friend, is she still single?
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Pentools(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2018
caprini1:

Asin erh... This generation is so brainwashed, funny enough some still fall and will still fall for those white lies and deceit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Ranelle(f): 10:34pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We must give the Ikeji sisters some accolades for their morals. They are pros at getting pregnant before marriage.

Congrats to Linda for becoming the newest ambassador of Team Skin-to-skin.
But Some men get mind sha.
There are some kpekus that NwaAmaikpe sees and just loses appetite.

But to think a man will go raw in a canister of smelly sardines defies all logic.

Please if she gives birth today,
Will she be called a babymama,
Will her baby be called a bastard?
So much for being a self-made feminist.
So much for being celibate.

This goes to prove that Linda Ikeji is a frigging preek-worshipping, confused hypocrite.

I am sensing so much bitterness here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Gerrard59(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2018
kingkakaone:

And she agreed to drop most of her personal lifestyle and belief because of royalty o...
Most women leading the feminism mrssages are getting married, from Beyonce to Chimamanda to this Meghan, etc while their foot soldiers are suffering the effects of their gender jingoism.

That a female is a feminist does not mean she will not marry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by TSOM(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2018
kingkakaone:

Meghan Markle upped her feminism chants after her first marriage failed and she got divorced.

She's no longer chanting the feminism mantra since she met Prince Harry and got engaged.

She's taken on his name and will play the dutiful wife like the women before her.

Hilary Clinton rode on the pro-feminism wave when her political career started out but she's always had 'wife' indicated on her profile and always identifies as 'Mrs Clinton' - Bill Clinton's wife, the woman who belongs to Bill Clinton. She stayed put in her marriage too and vilified the women her husband sexually abused.

Janet Jackson identified as a feminist at some point...but she ended up converting to Islam and outrightly married an Arab fundamentalist - an open misogynist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by 1Sharon(f): 10:45pm On May 20, 2018
hammer6F:

Point of correction.

This is Why men cheat when a woman has just given birth
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by hammer6F: 10:47pm On May 20, 2018
1Sharon:

This is Why men cheat when a woman has just given birth

lol A man that will cheat will cheat, no excuses.

Point is, u cannot cheat nature. Ur baby is your primary concern becos u Laboured for it.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by highness25(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2018
Perfecter4real:
Days of baby mamas. First it was nadia buhari, then Yvonne Nelson and now linda ikeji Who's next?
your sister

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by mypains: 10:53pm On May 20, 2018
Shortyy:
She's married. She's just keeping it low-key.
married when? got pregnant when? na so una dey mumu... she is keeping it low key cos she knows she has destroyed others home and deceived a lot of people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 20, 2018
TSOM:

Meghan Markle upped her feminism chants after her first marriage failed and she got divorced.

She's no longer chanting the feminism mantra since she met Prince Harry and got engaged.

She's taken on his name and will play the dutiful wife like the women before her.

Hilary Clinton rode on the pro-feminism wave when her political career started out but she's always had 'wife' indicated on her profile and always identifies as 'Mrs Clinton' - Bill Clinton's wife, the woman who belongs to Bill Clinton. She stayed put in her marriage too and vilified the women her husband sexually abused.

Janet Jackson identified as a feminist at some point...but she ended up converting to Islam and outrightly married an Arab fundamentalist - an open misogynist.

Exactly what I'm saying.
But most of their ignorant fans don't understand this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React / Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Club In Her Underwear; Sexy Or Trashy? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.