Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News (74559 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by movid(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2018
post=67729441:

At least Moses worked for the Trophy, he didn't ran out from one corner of his room to 'react' to the Trophy nah!
Why he dey in a hurry to lift d trophy?
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 20, 2018
ibkkk:
Pregnancy fits her,really. kiss
True. No wonder shes bin glowing. Pregnancy affects pple in 3 ways. U either look fresher or get darker or get a fat nose.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Affordablerent: 7:57pm On May 20, 2018
sacluxisback:

Got offers for oniru?
haffordablerent@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by leospruce(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2018
Mrs Linda that wound wey no they close you no go allow am rest!!after deceiving us now you don Bleep that alhaji Condom don tear abeg tell me the name of the condom so that I no go use am.i never ready to to baby papa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Culin(f): 8:00pm On May 20, 2018
so people actually listened to her celibacy message!?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by ibkkk(f): 8:00pm On May 20, 2018
janellemonae:

True. No wonder shes bin glowing. Pregnancy affects pple in 3 ways. U either look fresher or get darker or get a fat nose.

Maybe smiley
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by makydebbie(f): 8:00pm On May 20, 2018
Shortyy:
She's married. She's just keeping it low-key.
You're smart. I think so too.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by OboOlora(f): 8:03pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We must give the Ikeji sisters some accolades for their morals. They are pros at getting pregnant before marriage.

Congrats to Linda for becoming the newest ambassador of Team Skin-to-skin.
But Some men get mind sha.
There are some kpekus that NwaAmaikpe sees and just loses appetite.

But to think a man will go raw in a canister of smelly sardines defies all logic.

Please if she gives birth today,
Will she be called a babymama,
Will her baby be called a bastard?
So much for being a self-made feminist.
So much for being celibate.

This goes to prove that Linda Ikeji is a frigging preek-worshipping, confused hypocrite.
Open the door, I wanna have a chat with u

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by narorose(f): 8:04pm On May 20, 2018
Am still surprise that Linda got pregnant out of wedlock hmmmm wonders shall never end,do as I say but not as I do

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Jeflox: 8:04pm On May 20, 2018
OK you people should go and kill her ok, Nonsense. Please Ada Anambra, no mind them.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by wristbangle: 8:07pm On May 20, 2018
Let's be honest, no matter how stone headed or bossy a lady can be, a dick will eventually flog sense into her brain.

Look at this stench feminist preaching gospel according to banana island that ladies should trade the path of feminism.

Maybe it's her house boy that impregnated her, only God knows. We don't know the anonymous man up till now but the fact remains it's same dick they are abusing that is performing wonders in their life.

I pity the dumb brains that listen to feminists advice.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Maket: 8:07pm On May 20, 2018
We have too much elements in Nigeria always reacting without product. Must we react to every news about celebrities?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Homguy(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
That is why i always laugh when i see some ladies carrying 'feminist', "Independent woman', "Career woman" "boss lady" on their head like gala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No matter how powerful a woman thinks she is, Nah still 'Kondo" go humble her!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by wristbangle: 8:09pm On May 20, 2018
Culin:
so people actually listened to her celibacy message!?

Lol u thought some dummies would not listen to her? Speak for yourself dear. There are ladies who doesn't have any form of will.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Homguy(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
That is why i always laugh when i see some ladies carrying 'feminist', "Independent woman', "Career woman" "boss lady" on their head like gala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy No matter how powerful a woman thinks she is, Nah still 'Kondo" go humble her!!! cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by pocohantas(f): 8:12pm On May 20, 2018
Much ado about nothing.

So what if people's bought into her celibacy message?
Is it a good thing to be receiving upandan? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by quincee88(f): 8:12pm On May 20, 2018
SEE BELLE OOO!!! SO 'SAINT LINDA' HAS BEING COLLECTING AKAMU TEY TEY crySEE BELLE OOO!!! SO 'SAINT LINDA' HAS BEING COLLECTING AKAMU TEY TEY
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Maket: 8:12pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We must give the Ikeji sisters some accolades for their morals. They are pros at getting pregnant before marriage.

Congrats to Linda for becoming the newest ambassador of Team Skin-to-skin.
But Some men get mind sha.
There are some kpekus that NwaAmaikpe sees and just loses appetite.

But to think a man will go raw in a canister of smelly sardines defies all logic.

Please if she gives birth today,
Will she be called a babymama,
Will her baby be called a bastard?
So much for being a self-made feminist.
So much for being celibate.

This goes to prove that Linda Ikeji is a frigging preek-worshipping, confused hypocrite.
PLEASE, HAVE MERCY.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by zaynie(f): 8:14pm On May 20, 2018
What if it was artificial insemination?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2018
How does it concerns me? Anyway I just ploughed an ashi.. I must say she was great. Don't quote me
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 20, 2018
pocohantas:
Much ado about nothing.

So what if people's bought into her celibacy message?
Is it a good thing to be receiving upandan? undecided undecided

They are your typical empty headed Nigerians. The message is simple, close your legs /keep it in your draws until AFTER you get the paper.

People who face their book in school still chase chicks after they get the good jobs.

Or maybe they would prefer if she went the Tonto route and turned some poor sucker into a sperm donor

Her privacy is hypocritical, though. She had no qualms outing stuff like Femi kutis cuckolding, so I don't know why she is hiding her baby daddy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Danny110(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2018
Pls o mk una no vex...
How can I post something here on nairaland?
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by wale2day: 8:19pm On May 20, 2018
So na like this Linda take end the first lap of the race?

Baby bump!

Well, at least she can afford the pregnancy.

The only difference between her and other baby mama.
Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by Pentools(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2018
I believe she's legitimately married on a low-low prolly court marriage or something, Linda I know can't be a baby mama she too get sense for that, Linda is too smart....

However, I feel sorry for those that are following the words/preaching of this celebs..madam feminist is still happily married with kids, while some are rejecting their missing rib all in emulation of a contradicted personality.

#BrainWashedGeneration!!! That's the era we are in.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by wale2day: 8:21pm On May 20, 2018
Pentools:
I believe she's married prolly court marriage or something, Linda I know can't be a baby mama she too get sense for that....

However, I feel sorry for those that are following the words/preaching of this celebs..madam feminist is still happily married with kids, while some are rejecting their missing rib all in emulation of contradicted personality.

#BrainWashedGeneration!!! That's the era we are in.

Do u see a ring on her finger?

The woman took an expedient route to resolve are crisis, u dey talk registry.

Linda should be in her early 40s now.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by omogin(f): 8:21pm On May 20, 2018
Shortyy:
She's married. She's just keeping it low-key.
She should keep the pregnancy low key too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by InvertedHammer: 8:22pm On May 20, 2018
What could be going on in her brother's mind right now?

He was hoping to inherit her wealth as the only boy in the family.

*/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News by itsandi(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2018
kiss
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Club In Her Underwear; Sexy Or Trashy? (photos) / African China's New House (Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.