₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,118,618 members, 4,587,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 November 2018 at 05:09 AM

Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? (642 Views)

Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) / I'm Agnostic But I Still Enjoy Gospel Music & Hymns. Atheists Do You Too? / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by superhumanist(m): 3:21pm On May 21
CAPSLOCKED:

YES. MUSIC AND FOOTBALL MOST ESPECIALLY.

Okay. Do you listen to synthwave or outrun music?

Its futuristic and old school at the same time. It is usually used in sci fi movies
Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by superhumanist(m): 10:57am On May 30
Capslocked, how far?
Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:47pm On May 30
superhumanist:
Capslocked, how far?
LOL, WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by superhumanist(m): 3:23pm On May 30
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL,
WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Your soul.
Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:52pm On May 30
superhumanist:

Your soul.

IN YOUR FREE TIME, PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE TRENDING SOUL-SELLING BUSINESS.

http://www.relativelyinteresting.com/legal-implications-of-selling-soul/
Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by superhumanist(m): 9:11pm On May 30
CAPSLOCKED:

IN YOUR FREE TIME, PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE TRENDING SOUL-SELLING BUSINESS.

http://www.relativelyinteresting.com/legal-implications-of-selling-soul/

That was actually funny. Why not post it on the religion section
Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by Heathen777(m): 9:53pm On May 30
I do thing find my mind drifting to morbid thoughts though, our intelligence is both a blessing and a curse because on one hand it allows us to be self aware and live a more fulfilling life, and on the other hand we dread at the thought of our mortality, that's like the 'curse' of our intelligence.

I try to stay away from the macabre as it troubles my psyche a bit, not that I'm totally against being interested in it, but not to the point it disturbs me.... I like to sleep peacefully at night thank you .

As for the worries of mortality, I can only hope science finds a way to that. I think it's possible...
Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by Anas09: 10:19pm On May 30
Bintabisiriyu:
What is this one saying?
That one is saying that the demons inside of him which hates God and displaying themselves.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by Anas09: 10:22pm On May 30
Heathen777:
I do thing find my mind drifting to morbid thoughts though, our intelligence is both a blessing and a curse because on one hand it allows us to be self aware and live a more fulfilling life, and on the other hand we dread at the thought of our mortality, that's like the 'curse' of our intelligence.

I try to stay away from the macabre as it troubles my psyche a bit, not that I'm totally against being interested in it, but not to the point it disturbs me.... I like to sleep peacefully at night thank you .

As for the worries of mortality, I can only hope science finds a way to that. I think it's possible...
Logicboy aka, JackdumboBizzle aka Superhumanistyou, look into the mirror. what do you see?

As water answers to the face, so the Deep calleth to the Deep. The ones inside of you are drawn to demons showcased in horror movies.

Enjoy your fire except you repent.

Butterflyleo come and hear your boy o. him don dey think of killing himself too.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by Deicide: 11:45pm On May 30
Lol its not easy being an atheist, I am now more careless. material things dont move me anymore we live we die life goes on sad
Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:15am On May 31
superhumanist:

That was actually funny. Why not post it on the religion section
OVER TO YOU.. MAKE SURE YOU MENTION ME WHEN YOU DO. wink
Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by superhumanist(m): 7:37am On May 31
Anas09:

That one is saying that the demons inside of him which hates God and displaying themselves.

Please, this thread is for atheists kindly find your way out.
Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by trapQ: 10:19am On May 31
The same way you find your way out of Christian threads? Triggered?
superhumanist:

Please, this thread is for atheists kindly find your way out.
Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by trapQ: 10:19am On May 31
cheesy
Re: Atheists, Do You Have This Weird Problem? by superhumanist(m): 10:20am On May 31
trapQ:
The same way you find your way out of Christian threads? Triggered?

Who dafuq is this one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovah Withnesses Accused Of Systematically Covering Up Sex Crimes / Hiv Christian And Marriage / Cain And Abel Who Are Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.