Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,798 members, 7,866,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Hi Nairalanders Am New Here AND I Desperately Need Your Advice On This Thread: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hi Nairalanders Am New Here AND I Desperately Need Your Advice On This Thread: (609 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Nairalanders Am New Here AND I Desperately Need Your Advice On This Thread: by OGE4LUV: 4:40pm On May 25, 2010
I FELL IN  LUV WIT D WRONG GUY,HAD A KID 4 HIM,HIS FADA STARTED  TAKIN RESPONSIBILITY OF ME AND MY KID BT EVRYDAY HIS MODA AND HIM SLF KIP REMINDIN ME OF MY MISTAKE AND KIP REMINDIN ME OF HOW I WAS DISOWNED BY ALL MY RELATIVES AND EVEN THROW ON MY FACE EVRYTIN D FAMILY HAS DONE 4 I AND MY KID. OF RECENT I AND D YOUNGER SISTA OF D GUY GOT INTO A FIGHT COS SHE CALLED ME A FORNICATOR IN PUBLIC[in church] all d moda cud say WAS DAT SHE IS TIRED OF D TROUBLE I CAUSE IN HER HOME AND EVEN  SAID DAT ALL HER HUBAND IS DOIN 4 ME WAS WASTIN OF TIME AND MONEY AND DAT IT LOOKED AS IF HE WAS POURING WATER ON EGG!!! HAV PACKED MY TINS AND AM READY TO LEAVE D HOUSE. 1- I DONT LOVE THE GUY ANYMORE AND AM TIRED OF BEING REMINDED OF MY MISTAKES AND TO FOLLOW THE MOTHER'S WORD I DNT WANT I DONT WANT HER HUSBAND TO KEEP WASTING MONEY ON ME,  I WANT TO STIVE HARD FOR A LIVING,  PLEASE WHAT DO U THINK I SHOULD DO OR  WHAT STEPS DO I TAKE.

ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
Re: Hi Nairalanders Am New Here AND I Desperately Need Your Advice On This Thread: by Spyker: 5:20pm On May 25, 2010
Your story is pathetic. What is your level of education and what qualification do you have. What business idea do you have in case you are business inclined. Have you told the guys father? What was his reply? It would be unfair to desert the man after all the effort he has put in to ensure that you and your kid are taken care of.
Meet it, discuss your option and weigh the available options before you decide to leave.
Remember, you have a major responsibility (your kid) and you have not said anything concerning your family members. Are they still angry with you and for how long. I am not certain which advise to give you because there are so many information that one needs to know to understand the situation.

(1) (Reply)

I Want More Than Her Friendship. Pls A Good & Urgent Advice Is Needed. / Free Relationship Tips(part 4) / Good Samaritans Stop Man From Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.