Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy (40659 Views)

Wofai Fada’s In-laws Reject Marriage To Their Son, Release Public Statement (Pic / Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by BakireBulmaker: 10:08am On May 21, 2018
Macon1212:
Enough of this drama, the world is evil, stop publishing and risking the live of this unborn child.

Thank you.

Africans will always be Africans.

I pray she doesn't end up like Funke Akindele.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by AngelicBeing: 10:09am On May 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by boyjo: 10:09am On May 21, 2018
Dannyset:
Anybody noticed where she used the word "my friend" like 3 times? That's the baby Daddy there. It could be Seun tho! grin

Not babydaddy but hubby.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by francotunsco: 10:09am On May 21, 2018
midolian:
Long speech without "marriage", "marry" "marrying" "married", "wed", "wedding", "husband", or "fiance"

What has this world turned into?

Who marry, marriage, marrying EPP? Ours just got nullified few days ago...... #teamikoyiregisrty....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:10am On May 21, 2018
Congratulations Linda,I am so happy that jealous people are pained aka Holier than thou crew.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by OChimex: 10:10am On May 21, 2018
That has been the problem with humans from garden of eden. Adam thought he knew more than God, so he bypassed his law. What we see today are people who think they know more than God, acting foolishly, and this has been the reason for a rotten world. Family made up of mother and father is meant to be a safe place to bring up children who will be taken care of by loving father and mother, but most humans say they know better than God. are u surprise why we have a lot of half humans half idiots in the world today, who don't appreciate the existence of a man and a woman. Why boys raised by only a woman don't know his role as a father because he never saw a man act that role of a father. Girls raised by a woman don't value and respect a man because she never saw a father who worked hard to earn respect.
Those clamouring to be a single parent a pity you. I bet you you will ask that big question, "what have I gotten myself into?" when reality sets in. when the child gets sick in the middle of the night and u have to run around in the hospital alone without no one to hold your hand and say it will be fine. U will cry when the child keeps u all awake in the night and yet in the morning u have to still continue caring. u will cry when the child is ridiculed by his peers about not having a mother or a father, the child will hit u with blames.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by naijaboiy: 10:11am On May 21, 2018
All I'm just seeing is "I'll spoil you this, I'm gonna do that". How about the father of the Child? Is he now inconsequential?

This Linda should better behave well before the gods strike her hypocritical mouth with thunder. undecided

You got pregnant and you're yapping Upandan like you're the one who fùcked yourself and fertilized your own egg cells. Wonders will never cease to end. Nonsense! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by sircrabo: 10:12am On May 21, 2018
So Linda fvked without a condom when she is not yet married? if she contracted hiv or syphilis, would she be bold to write a speech about her present health status? people like these must be careful what they say or do in public cause they have a lot of young people looking up to them.

to all those ladies listening to feminist, you've not been fvcked well before that's why you still have mouth to talk.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by blazer2018: 10:13am On May 21, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by ariesbull: 10:13am On May 21, 2018
At the end of the day ....Igbo Amaka

A woman must or should have a baby...congrats Ada Igbo

Quote me and amadioha would make love to you via the anus
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by francotunsco: 10:13am On May 21, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Lord, please remember me too in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

It is well with you dear. May God consider your genuineness of heart and grant your wish.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by matthewijiogbor(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2018
BOTTOM LINE OF IT ALL IS THAT, "You DON CARRY BELLE"
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by blazer2018: 10:19am On May 21, 2018
Who marriage help...Abeg enjoy your life dear.

With the rate at which marriages are collapsing these days, plus the rate at which marital violence are on the rampage, it is better to be a single parent and live a life devoid of heartaches, battering and all forms of abuses, as far as you can cater for the kid alone.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Mac2016(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2018
I doubt if you got urself pregnant, Linda. Am so happy for you I must say and the boy would be so lucky having so much waiting to happen to him esp love but wait a minute. who is the father of your son? Baby out of wedlock again or are u married?
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Nigga44: 10:19am On May 21, 2018
Congrats to you and may Almighty God give you more joy and more blessings.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by aniweta12(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2018
This is a great news. I am wishing you safe delivery and more God's blessings to u and ur little angel.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by SirLakes: 10:25am On May 21, 2018
Dannyset:
Anybody noticed where she used the word "my friend" like 3 times? That's the baby Daddy there. It could be Seun tho! grin

Lol grin, I am waiting for him to say his own "it wasn't me" just like Don jazzy.

Till then congrats to NL boss grin cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Explorers(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2018
Ordered a Bentley for unborn baby....

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by lekkan(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2018
Im her FATHER undecided undecided

Vivos:
Who are you asking, we were not holding lamp for them when the baby was conceived
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Amhappy(f): 10:29am On May 21, 2018
Linda fall my hand sha. I was waiting for the wedding bells before pregnancy. I hope there is marriage on the way

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by lastempero: 10:30am On May 21, 2018
Oh another misplaced priorities,are we suppose to celebrate this immoral act?o someone dey wire this my aunty without protection shocked Unbelievable.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by HomeOfMe(f): 10:32am On May 21, 2018
11Ebisco:
Linda Ikeji’s official public statement of her pregnancy

Did you guys read the title of this post? Should I write it again? Oh God, I can’t breath…lol. So let me say that again…I, Linda Ikeji, is going to be a mum. Somebody please pinch me! Gosh, I can’t get over it.

2018 started with me finding out I was pregnant. When I missed my period and my friend and I did a home pregnancy test and it read positive, my friend began to cry with happiness but I was just there staring at the stick like, you’re not messing with me, are you? This is real and not a joke on me, right? I refused to believe it and asked my friend to drive me to a lab for another test. And there it was confirmed, I was pregnant. Me, Linda, I am going to have my own child. Please don’t wake me up from this lovely dream..lol

So many women have had children, so what’s the big deal, huh? Lol. Well, you see me, I’m somewhat of a different case. There’s something about me that I have never talked about publicly before and that’s the fact that I love children so much (I took that from my dad), and I am particularly obsessed with babies, and I mean that literally. Their pureness, innocence, little beautiful faces, tiny hands and soft cheeks make me just want to be around them.

I grew up in a compound with a lot of neighbours and believe it or not, as a teenager/young woman, I was the unofficial resident babysitter. I swear, ask my siblings. I literally carried all the new born babies born in that compound at a period of time until they grew up to a certain age. Their mums used to come drop the babies at our house whenever they were tired or wanted to go out, this was, of course, to the annoyance of my family…lol.

The first baby I carried was a boy named Makoba (wonder where he is now, this was about 20 years ago, he will be a big boy now). From the first day I carried him, I didn’t want to let him go…so every time I had free time, and his mum hadn’t brought him to me, I would walk two floors up, knock on his family’s door and ask them if they wanted me to take the child off them for a while. I was always happy when they said yes. After him other mums started dropping their kids with me.

Back then my sisters and I used to take turns to cook every day of the week. So whenever it was my turn to cook and I was babysitting and they insisted I go cook, I’d tell my sisters to either hold the baby for me so I could go cook or they go cook. They always chose the latter. Lol.

Then my siblings started having children and I started to feel more joy. These were no longer neighbours’ or friends’ children, these were my nephews and nieces. My family! And carrying them brought me even more joy. Like for example, whenever I see my sister Laura’s son, Ryan, I shriek with happiness. He’s the love of my life…lol. If I was planning to go out and I heard my beautiful nephews and niece were coming over to the house, most times, I change plans and just stay home with them. I’m a homebody, I like to stay home (that’s why I bought a big house…lol).

So now imagine that in a few months, I will look down at a baby, and it won’t be a neighbor’s child, a friend’s child, a sister’s child, but my own child, my own flesh and blood, carried in my womb. My own son. It’s surreal. I can’t get over it.

You guys think DJ Khaled is obsessed with his son, Asahd? Wait until this one gets here. He’s not even here yet and I already ordered a Bentley Mulsanne for us. I swear! Lol. Like, I can’t keep calm. Oh and please, nannies, stay away from me. I’ve got this covered! Thank you. Lol.

Sometimes when I’m lying down and I feel him moving around inside me (he’s so hyper already, constantly moving around…lol), I just get up and cradle my tummy and smile. Lol. I can’t wait for these months to go by so I can meet him. My own son!

Dear son, of every dream I have had, every achievement, every milestone, out of all my accomplishments and titles, all the money and worldly possession I have, nothing compares to you. You are my greatest blessing, my gift from heaven, my greatest dream realized. I love you more than life itself and I can’t wait to meet you and give you so many kisses. And of course, spoil you! You will hear ‘I love you’ loud and clear so many times, you will beg me to stop. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms. .

I know I’m going to be the best mum ever! I was born for this and I am finally ready! And now I want to do more, achieve more, so lil man will be proud of his mama.

Considering how much I love children, sometimes I wonder why I didn’t have them earlier. But like my dad said, miracles like this finally happen when God is ready to share you.

Anyway, as you all know, I’ve always shared every milestone, every good thing that’s happened to me over the years with you guys and I definitely wanted to also share this joy with you. I’ve been wanting to scream about this since I found out many months ago but my family and friends have been telling me to ‘calm down Linda, calm down’…lol. I’m now way into my second trimester, so I guess it’s okay to share my joy.

May God grant you what you desire the most and may all your dreams come true.

Oh, by the way, I’ll be having a baby shower in a few weeks and I will definitely love for some of you amazing, loyal female readers to come celebrate with me. Will communicate when the time comes.

Plenty kisses and God bless

Linda Ikeji

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/linda-ikejis-official-public-statement.html
Happy for you. May you carry it full term and have a safe and happy delivery.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by skybodmas: 10:33am On May 21, 2018
Ok, I don hear. Thank God for you. But my question is, who give you Belle?
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by chukxy44(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2018
LObatan
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Okkyy: 10:41am On May 21, 2018
A leader who exudes NEGATIVE INFLUENCE on younger generation not only CORRUPT their CONSCIENCE but as well deny them the privilege of living their lives WITHOUT IMMORALITY..
LINDA you have dented the moral rectitude of so many younger generation that look up to you as role model...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by rhemauni: 10:41am On May 21, 2018
this is sooo misleading for our young girls angry angry angry angry

celebrating getting pregnant out of wed luck

Giving birth to a bastard

money dey bad, it can make wrong things right lol even her parents will support her

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by valx2: 10:41am On May 21, 2018
hmmm , i really envy that baby. i wish i'm the one inside that belle cry cryHowever, CONGRATULATIONS!! super woman
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Assassin101: 10:43am On May 21, 2018
SHE GOT PREGNANT FOR DAVIDO TO SPITE WIZKID.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:46am On May 21, 2018
Congratulations to her, but that her write up too long abeg
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Amazonboss(f): 10:51am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
Getting pregnant out of wedlock shouldn't be an acheivement or a thing to boast of, we worship money so much that we find it difficult to unmask the truth in this country.

There's no different from Linda Ikeji with a village girl who got pregnant out of wedlock.

They are both loosed, cheap and maritally bankrupt for getting pregnant without a husband.

Get some mental liberation! Marriage is not a MUST DO!

She wants to be a
Mom and planned for it.

Loose,cheap,marital bankrupt?

At her age,she choose want she wanted and she went for it!

The village girl didn't choose,it's she who was loose,cheap and not prepared!

I wish Linda the best on her journey!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by junduphat: 10:53am On May 21, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by xcuggsm(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2018
Dannyset:
NEVER!! NOT SEUN
Seun is smitten by Tonto Dike and he has been drinking burantashi and fertility drugs (pepared by Lalasticlala) for months waiting for the right opportunity to STRIKE; when Tonto fully recovers from "the other place" surgery she had.!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' / Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.