Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy (40614 Views)

Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? / Sandra Okagbue: Throwback Photos Of Her Pregnancy Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
Getting .

Dude, u need a husband 2get pregnant -get dat in2 ur head. D baby has joined both parents together, so they r married but not wedded !
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 21, 2018
midolian:
Long speech without "marriage", "marry" "marrying" "married", "wed", "wedding", "husband", or "fiance"

What has this world turned into?

Dude, u need a husband 2get pregnant -get dat in2 ur head. D babe has joined both parents together, so they r married but not wedded
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Royzevic(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2018
only one thing comes to my mind when I see any pregnant woman… * so she actually opened her legs got some thrust n was prolly moanin pleasurably* next I wud be wonderin who d man is n be picturing him on top of her.. hmmmm me n imaginations…
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by lovelybugs(f): 10:16pm On May 21, 2018
Everybody is busy singing where's her baby daddy asking is she's pregnant out of wedlock as if they don't know that 90% of girls 16 and above are not longer virgens undecided I don't see wizkid and davido being criticized like this. Is it because she's a woman? The way she's so happy it seems she has long given up on marriage and has been trying to get pregnant for a while. If not she wouldn't be so happy about being pregnant cause it not too hard to get pregnant. I end this saying. Only those who wear the shoe know where it pinches cry. I also suspect she went to a sperm bank or got a sperm donor, And by the way that 'bastard' baby she's about to give birth to is 100% better than those married couples impoverished children who hawk on the bridge during traffic.
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Tex42(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2018
Celibacy >>> Pregnancy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom / D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics) / Banky W And His Wife Adesua Etomi Return To Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.