Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy (40610 Views)

Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? / Sandra Okagbue: Throwback Photos Of Her Pregnancy Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by miqos02(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Lord, please remember me too in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
AMEN
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by rookiy(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:04am On May 21, 2018
grin

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:06am On May 21, 2018
grin shocked shocked

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by eodavids(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2018
May God blessjyou with TWINS!

Good Luck
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:09am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
Getting pregnant out of wedlock shouldn't be an acheivement or a thing to boast of, we worship money so much that we find it difficult to unmask the truth in this country.

There's no different from Linda Ikeji with a village girl who got pregnant out of wedlock.

They are both loosed, cheap and maritally bankrupt for getting pregnant without a husband.

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Letflex(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2018
Dannyset:
Anybody noticed where she used the word "my friend" like 3 times? That's the baby Daddy there. It could be Seun tho! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by agarawu23(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2018
No single comment on husband and marriage. Na only u like baby? grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by YumMinaYum(f): 11:14am On May 21, 2018
Lindaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I'm so happy for you Maami!

All my celebrity faves be giving me joy, from Toyin to Nina and now, Linda. I'm a proud Stan! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Oleevergist(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2018
Fans Blasts Linka Ikeji For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock With All Her Sermons
https://oleevergist.com.ng/gossips/fans-blasts-linka-ikeji-for-getting-pregnant-out-of-wedlock-with-all-her-sermons/

i trust 9ja
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Oleevergist(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Lindaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I'm so happy for you Maami!

All my celebrity faves be giving me joy, from Toyin to Nina and now, Linda. I'm a proud Stan! kiss kiss

im sorry to say this buh you are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by biacan(f): 11:23am On May 21, 2018
naijaboiy:
All I'm just seeing is "I'll spoil you this, I'm gonna do that". How about the father of the Child? Is he now inconsequential?

This Linda should better behave well before the gods strike her hypocritical mouth with thunder. undecided

You got pregnant and you're yapping Upandan like you're the one who fùcked yourself and fertilized your own egg cells. Wonders will never cease to end. Nonsense! undecided
Who are you to judge her sad
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by spartanman007(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2018
last last
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Anayordike(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2018
Dear Linda Ikeji, who is the father of your unborn baby?

Ọ na bụzi agbọghọ tụọ ime-ọkwa ọ ñuribazi?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by GrammarCheck: 11:28am On May 21, 2018
made4naija:
Bobrisky Steals U.S Senator’s Picture As His Husband’s Photo

What many dismissed as a joke on Saturday started morning turned into reality as Nigerian Slay Queen, Bobrisky Okuneye shared photos from his introduction to his mystery boo’

Bobrisky did well to conceal the face of his boo with a love ’emoji’ and it left a big question on the mind of some Nigerians ; Who is Bobrisky’s boo?

and here’s the concealed photo bobrisky posted ;

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/bobrisky-steals-u-s-senators-picture-as-his-husbands-photo/

What if the Us Senator is gay?
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by DealZnaija: 11:31am On May 21, 2018
Dannyset:
Anybody noticed where she used the word "my friend" like 3 times? That's the baby Daddy there. It could be Seun tho! grin

I can bet there is no Baby Daddy involved. She must have procured the Sperm from a Sperm Bank!
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by biacan(f): 11:31am On May 21, 2018
agarawu23:
No single comment on husband and marriage. Na only u like baby? grin
Go and marry agarawu cool
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Iykecee(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2018
now I understand the saying that husband dey scarce...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Xisnin(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2018
majamajic:
grin

that's how one old feminist on my Fbk page will be misleading young girls on Facebook.

I know she never fin love yet, once she did the next is to tell them how she loved being SUBMISSIVE from her mum.

I pity those young girls listening to these old cargos about being SUBMISSIVE to a man

so Linda can allow a man hit her law on her ovulation period ? then what's she preaching all these years knowing all these young girls are humans too just like her

aren't she SUBMISSIVE to allow a man enter her mansion and hit her law on her ovulation period ?

she should just close her mouth and allow others to revenge on her ..��
You are surely one of the dumbest folk around, so sex equals submission?
I blame the Nigerian educational system for your woes.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by YumMinaYum(f): 11:48am On May 21, 2018
Oleevergist:

im sorry to say this buh you are a big fool

Not as foolish as one who thinks his opinion about a stranger is valid... Get a life man! kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Xisnin(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2018
Harrynight:
shocked

Even a classy, matured Linda Ikeji believed to be responsible and Celibate preacher is shamlessly proud to be a baby mama, pregnant out of wedlock? cry

Please face your life, I am sure you will be defending her if she was your pastor.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by YumMinaYum(f): 11:55am On May 21, 2018
Xisnin:

You are surely one of the dumbest folk around, so sex equals submission?
I blame the Nigerian educational system for your woes.

Are you minding him? Like only a man has right to sex... Mxmm grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Xisnin(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
Getting pregnant out of wedlock shouldn't be an acheivement or a thing to boast of, we worship money so much that we find it difficult to unmask the truth in this country.

There's no different from Linda Ikeji with a village girl who got pregnant out of wedlock.

They are both loosed, cheap and maritally bankrupt for getting pregnant without a husband.

9jaAmerican:
All those grammars, all those paragraph and no single mention of the word 'baby father'. All these feminist sha

Hope other amebos like you will get to work and reveal your babaydaddy, onto karma things. #operationreveallindaikejibabydaddy##

You guys should take heart grin
I read with amusement how you guys berated "feminists" on the other thread and
call Linda all sort of names for getting pregnant and finally submit to a man.
How can you miss the obvious theme of the story which is that her greatest achievement
is getting pregnant?
How can you interpret such as being under a man?

She could have gotten pregnant through a sperm bank for all we know.

Now that your eyes are clear, you have turn it into a moral issue.
The funny thing is that, the more you describe women as being loose, the more acceptable it
becomes and I won't be surprised if that becomes the standard practise in few years time.
Who knows maybe that is all you want to begin with.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by SyberKate(f): 11:59am On May 21, 2018
Na who be the papa?
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by DealZnaija: 12:01pm On May 21, 2018
SyberKate:
Na who be the papa?

Sperm bank moves
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by SoapQueen(f): 12:18pm On May 21, 2018
midolian:
Long speech without "marriage", "marry" "marrying" "married", "wed", "wedding", "husband", or "fiance"

What has this world turned into?

Oga, you be SEO expert?
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by piagetskinner(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2018
so having a kid out of wedlock is the correct thing to do...

I pity these young ladies who have these ones as role models especially in terms of morality..

what is wrong is wrong and don't tell me this is the 21st century,
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by wisdomkid: 12:21pm On May 21, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
So getting pregnant now, there must be speech on it like the IGP own abi?

Between you and the 45 persons (the ones I've counted so far) that liked this post, am ashamed to be in the same Nigeria as you are.
1. Linda Ikeji is a celebrity, meaning that people always want to hear stories from her side.
2. When she gives birth, she will also release an official statement.

Deal with it hater, just because nothing about you is official does not mean others are irrelevant too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by Hunry: 12:23pm On May 21, 2018
Linda who impregnated you
Re: Linda Ikeji’s Public Statement On Her Pregnancy by donzi(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Lord, please remember me too in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

I had to login to my NL account just to reply your wish.

AMEN

And many more blessings will come your way too.
I'M CALLED MIRACLE, its not just a name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Gives Yoruba Lessons To Julie Adenuga / Davido Shows Off His Two Daughters, Imade And Hailey Veronica Adeleke / D'banj Pictured With 2face And Don Jazzy At Eko Hotels (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.