Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (72308 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 21, 2018
So she dey ferk grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 1:05pm On May 21, 2018
Congrats Lindy.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by worlexy(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2018
Benjom:
She's not a good mentor cool
you're only qualified to say that if you have never had sex before marriage before. So would you have been happy if she chooses to abort the pregnancy all in the name of not wanting to be pregnant before marriage?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by 3millionia: 1:07pm On May 21, 2018
grin

Download latest naija and foreign DJ Mixtapes on http://mixtape.ng
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by worlexy(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2018
Oritzy:
To be pregnant outside wedlock
Swear that you've never had sex outside wedlock before, so would you have aborted the baby if the sex led to pregnancy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 1:08pm On May 21, 2018
Hypocrites everywhere!

They preach celibacy today and feminism tomorrow yet have a dedicated d!ckk for full enclosure.

Dem follow us wey be confirmed sinners come dey drag gate of hell again. Practice what you preach! If na another poor girl nau, she go carry the matter for head like gala and share it all over her blog. At least her sis no preach celibacy so no qualms when she got pregnant b4 wedlock. Now hers is even worse that the d!ckk isn't a committed d1ckk. Announce engagement when you are 4months pregnant; engagement to ghost abi?

Awon hypocrites everywhere!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2018
Lol who's the father?

Shameless mumu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Moses247(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2018
Those that wants to copy her should also have it at the back of their mind that she is financially capable of taking care of her child. .no be tomorrow we go come hear say all men re scum, he left me after Pregnanting me? �

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by kenzysmith: 1:10pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Congrats Linda I tap into your blessingkiss
bican we kw say na all this kind thing u dey like her own Ashawo better pass ur own her own she paid for small small boys like me to do the needful sad but your own na for brothel u dey do ur own before u quote me I know the name of the brothel u re working I have also patronize u before so don't let me exposed u I have ur video

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by femi4: 1:10pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
preggy outside wedlock? E ku tapping o

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 1:12pm On May 21, 2018
So Linda sef dey Bleep Nawao
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by kalu61(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
her blessings of baby mama right.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 21, 2018
I wish people especially the gullible ladies out there would learn from the smartness of this girl. Every time she gossips about some celebrities, people would rush into her blog to comment and condemn the celebrities in question. Meanwhile, each time such a gossip is posted on her blog, she's making cool money from adverts . Hahahaha. She had a plan and was quietly and secretly orchestrating it. She would say people should adopt celibacy, meanwhile, she was working tirelessly towards becoming a mother. I spotted a ring on her finger, l'obatan ,gbam!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:12pm On May 21, 2018
Photo editing did the trick, not sucking in belle

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by kalu61(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2018
are you kidding me
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2018
WEHDONE SARRRRR!!!

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Jeffry05: 1:14pm On May 21, 2018
All I see on this pic is imaginary wrist watch
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by veeberry(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2018
Who impregnate u. I sense JUST a baby mama thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 21, 2018
It's cool..

Check for Goal Goal predictions https://www.facebook.com/Goal-Bet-1925461904193436/
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Dovadje(m): 1:14pm On May 21, 2018
Wow so my boss is finally heavy.. Ummm amazing.. So i will eat rice ..���
http://www.dovadjesupdate.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-is-expect-her-first-baby.html?m=1

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by biacan(f): 1:14pm On May 21, 2018
kenzysmith:
bican we kw say na all this kind thing u dey like her own Ashawo better pass ur own her own she paid for small small boys like me to do the needful sad but your own na for brothel u dey do ur own before u quote me I know the name of the brothel u re working I have also patronize u before so don't let me exposed u I have ur video

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
What's your problem sad didn't you hear she was engaged.....? She got married secretly I guess because as a renown blogger she's good at keeping secrets smiley

So you are now a blogger?

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2018
AnonymousIP:

NA Goat she go born ? .... Alas Adam and Eve No Do Wedding ....

They got married. Jehovah organised it

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by YumMinaYum(f): 1:15pm On May 21, 2018
Lol! You did a great job hiding it. Go Maami! kiss embarassed kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by luluman: 1:16pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Of getting pregnant outside marriage? Are you well?

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 1:17pm On May 21, 2018
worlexy:
you're only qualified to say that if you have never had sex before marriage before. So would have been happy if she chooses to abort the pregnancy all in the name of not wanting to be pregnant before marriage?

Nothing person no go hear for nairaland again. So aunty Linda no sabi say d1ckk wey stand dey give belle? So all the kobo-kobo gossip wey she dey carry other people matter put for head for her blog no tell you say people go put her own matter for head?

Theres no excuse for this jaree...especially when she has been in the forefront of preaching celibacy and encouraging girls to stay off sex.

Jmore, come see your role model in celibacy issues. Babe dey take better preeq for sidelines.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by femi4: 1:17pm On May 21, 2018
AnonymousIP:

NA Goat she go born ? .... Alas Adam and Eve No Do Wedding ....
Go read your Bible wella, you ll see when God brought Eve to Adam same way a Father lead his daughter to meet the husband on the wedding day

Gen2:22
Then the Lord God made a woman from the ribh he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2018
Shedrack777:
look at that biacan defending linda having sex out of wedluck and also tapping into being dicked to the extent of her tummy filled without marriage claiming being proposed marriage. confused set of women. na this biacan and linda make us men regard women as sex object. imagine someone preachin celibacy and she's pregnant without being properly married to. maybe she ate it from a plate of rice or pizza. nonsense.
where sarrki? biacan wants to be dicked and be pregnant, go give it to her asap (you know say you be pmb personal person)
You just came and typed Diarrhea of the brain. If a girl decides to phuck outside wedlock, is it your business? Do you own her body
Stupid people will now come and say that she is copying america, forgetting that this is nigeria where they use human being to do ritual and kill people like chickens.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by euromoney(f): 1:19pm On May 21, 2018
congrats babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) / Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.