Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (72313 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 4:59pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
If this is not a blessing to you then you must have been mistaken......because this what every girl could ever wish for.......go girl kiss

shocked
Hahahahaha no gurl in her right senses would wished to be a baby mama abeg
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Stop saying what you don't know.....she secretly got married smiley

If u could believe that, u can believe anything

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:02pm On May 21, 2018
Harrynight:

shocked
Hahahahaha no gurl in her right senses would wished to be a baby mama abeg
Linda isn't a baby mama she's married or about to for Christ sake sad
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:03pm On May 21, 2018
Harrynight:

If u could believe that, u can believe anything
Why can't you see the facts here smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Linda isn't a baby mama she's married or about to for Christ sake sad

Babe u can take this to the bank, Linda is not married and there is no 100% guarantee the "mystery" guy will eventually marry her. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:09pm On May 21, 2018
Harrynight:

Babe u can take this to the bank, Linda is not married and there is no 100% guarantee the "mystery" guy will eventually marry her. grin tongue
Linda is already married e pain you bad Belle tongue tongue grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Linda is already married e pain you bad Belle tongue tongue grin

grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:12pm On May 21, 2018
Harrynight:

grin grin grin
Harrynight right now tongue

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Shedrack777: 5:21pm On May 21, 2018
bpalace:

You and ur type of men.... Not me.
Once traditional rites are established and both families agree on marriage...couples can start cohabiting
what da Bleep! which african law states that?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by boxypane(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2018
AnonymousIP:

NA Goat she go born ? .... Alas Adam and Eve No Do Wedding ....
This is an unguarded statement...
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

This your hmmming is too funny to be taken seriously. So far, you have only shown me two couples that had children after waiting a long time, confirming survival bias.
What about the thousands that are waiting on the lord for children and usually die before they get these children hmmm? grin grin grin grin
I'm telling you the way and how God works. some may be 2-5 years, it's a dream ball game OK.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 21, 2018
After almost every sentence weh she type she de always follow am with "lol". Wetin de funny her self?

But thank God for her.
My joy is to always see a woman carry her own baby, whether in or out of wedlock.

Who marriage epp?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Rrapist: 5:51pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Congrats Linda I tap into your blessingkiss
This one don finally kolo
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by anigold(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Wait oo... If eve was created from adam, doesn`t that make her adam`s daughter or sister shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
So Jehovah supports incest? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and you are here with your holier than thou attitude saying it is wrong for women to get pregnant outside wedlock?
Smh.
well you free to live your life.. you can even impregnate 1 million women no wahala.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2018
AnonymousIP:

NA Goat she go born ? .... Alas Adam and Eve No Do Wedding ....

Who joins people together if not God. God took Eve out of Adam and gave her to Adam and yet you said their was no marriage. You mumu deserves some flogging. If you don't understand something, learn to ask or just shut up. Theirs as Jesus would later point is the first marriage and out ought to be model of all marriage. One man with a woman believed to have been taken out of his rib.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 7:37pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:

Amen
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Pressylee: 7:43pm On May 21, 2018
obasig:
Linda your not officially married and you already pregnant your a disgrace a big one i know some girls will support her quote me and die tonight

who do this kind thing?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by bpalace(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2018
Shedrack777:
what da Bleep! which african law states that?
Ask your grand parents for their wedding pixs
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Nono21(f): 8:41pm On May 21, 2018
So we should � for you? Mtchewww
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by omohlexy: 8:58pm On May 21, 2018
She doesn't even know who she is pregnant for. She just had a one nite stand inside the toilet at the club during ovulation. I was at the nite club that night. 2 face Idibia's Rumours Nite Club
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Cisco2(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2018
videomerchant:
good for her
Meanwhile how about learning how to offer video and animation and making up to $500 monthly selling on fiver.. See my signature
Guy pls i ve open mine account but i need some help.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by staen: 12:53am On May 22, 2018
Make she show us d man wey ferk ha nah ....abi nah spirit do the bleeping?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by videomerchant: 7:00am On May 22, 2018
Cisco2:

Guy pls i ve open mine account but i need some help.

What kind of help?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2018
biacan:

first preg at over 37 and be showcasing it wt swimming suit
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Banter1(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

That is still richer than you and your children born in wedlock combined
Normally i don't respond to a wayward child like you. Enjoy your wayward live. #GoInPeace #Bye
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Oritzy: 8:16am On May 22, 2018
omohlexy:
She doesn't even know who she is pregnant for. She just had a one nite stand inside the toilet at the club during ovulation. I was at the nite club that night. 2 face Idibia's Rumours Nite Club
And you where there watching when they were bleeping her

And you concluded in your mind that she would be pregnant after that particular exercise

mAh Nigga!

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by anigold(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Wait oo... If eve was created from adam, doesn`t that make her adam`s daughter or sister shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
So Jehovah supports incest? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and you are here with your holier than thou attitude saying it is wrong for women to get pregnant outside wedlock?
Smh.
I thought we only had Corruption so now we have Atheism ok now..no wahala..
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by Cisco2(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2018
videomerchant:

What kind of help?
how to verify my phone number.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) by jmoore(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Nothing person no go hear for nairaland again. So aunty Linda no sabi say d1ckk wey stand dey give belle? So all the kobo-kobo gossip wey she dey carry other people matter put for head for her blog no tell you say people go put her own matter for head?

Theres no excuse for this jaree...especially when she has been in the forefront of preaching celibacy and encouraging girls to stay off sex.

Jmore, come see your role model in celibacy issues. Babe dey take better preeq for sidelines.

Haha!! Saw this late. I never claimed Linda is my role model. I follow myself, because I trust no one but myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) / Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming / Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.