Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) (1047 Views)

It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? / Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa / I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) by Factfinder1(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2018
I saw allot of people celebrating this mediocre yesterday and I wept for the way we now see and glorify nonsense in Nigeria... Well Bob was only having a making and photo shoot in a hotel his lies has been bursted.....factfinder

Re: Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 21, 2018
He's just making his money. Only the wise ones will understand his tactics.
Re: Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) by pastie(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2018
shithole
Re: Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) by rapfezy: 9:39am On May 21, 2018
Or is he getting married to lala,this one we no hear from lala wedding again grin
Re: Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) by highqueen(f): 9:41am On May 21, 2018
grin that boy is just making money with the gullibility of his followers. I doubt he's gay too.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) by Offpoint: 9:45am On May 21, 2018
Everyone knows that dude is mentally ill and unstable, so it's a waste of energy and time trying burst a madman.

If I was to be the man in that pic I'll sue his sorry azz.
Re: Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2018
I'm still wondering how that cross dressing dude became a celebrity in Nigeria.
Re: Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) by Pubichairs(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2018
angry the problem in this country is that we don't mind our own business and Always making irrelevant things relevant
Re: Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) by ArcFresky(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2018
Hahahahahahag........

And everyone will be shouting bob bob....

The guy will be shouting money money

The guy is not a lazy youth
Re: Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) by kmaster007: 11:00am On May 21, 2018
he dozen hv common sense
Re: Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 21, 2018
I knew my country people would bring out the original picture grin grin.. We are not lazy nigerian youths... Who does introduction at 10pm... grin grin
Re: Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Would You Do This For $10 Million Dollars?? / 17-year-old Girl Rushed To Hospital After Marathon S*x With Boyfriend In Delta / A Motorcyclist Caught Masturbating In Broad Daylight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.