Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... (1072 Views)

A Formal Introduction By A New Member Blu03 / Bob Risky Lied About Having And Introduction Yesterday See Proofs(pics) / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by greensavanna: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hello guys, I told my bae of 5yrs that our introduction would be by August and wedding by november though I told her it would be by Feb. but things didn't go as planned due to family issues which I am very much sure would be settled before March.

The main reason for pushing the dates is because I want save up enough for the whole ceremony, now she has refused me touching her, telling me it would be after the introduction.

what have I done wrong guys? We've been together for over 5 years and we just have months to go. This lady that is saying I shouldn't touch her till we do intro is someone that can't go two weeks without me touching her, it's been three weeks now and she still stands by her word, as you all know, I think the urge is not the same for both sexes grin

guys, I need matured advise, cause she says since we are hoping for serious thing from God, that a little chastity will go a long way.
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by Kseafresh: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
The best advice i would give is to start ignoring her and her body... she'll be the one to Start begging you to touch her
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by Lxxl: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bros 5years of "testing the mic" never do you
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by greensavanna: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kseafresh:
The best advice i would give is to start ignoring her and her body... she'll be the one to Start begging you to touch her

I might try that though it might seem it is the sex that has been bringing us together
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by Vornic: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Uncle stop touching, wait till August, e no far again

1 Like

Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by greensavanna: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lxxl:
Bros 5years of "testing the mic" never do you

we just finished service last year april, we started dating from first year, I am just getting to settle down in my job man, just got a place that has not completed taking shape. I've been trying my best to be a man
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by zyzxx(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Respect man
Just be patient abit
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by Kseafresh: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
greensavanna:

I might try that though it might seem it is the sex that has been bringing us together
Inafact if she touches u, beat the hands... she'll beg and cry.Never will she treat her body as prize again...
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
Booked
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by khingTony(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
you shouldn't touch her until after the Introduction?, but she is still collecting pocket money, gifts and money for upkeep from you even before the introduction?, you are your own problem
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by Lxxl: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=greensavanna post=74785737]

we just finished service last year april, we started dating from first year, I am just getting to settle down in my job man, just got a place that has not completed taking shape. I've been trying my best to be a man[/quote

The one wey u chop for school go fit sustain you till u ready to do the needful. But in case it can't bros just go buy lux soap and baby oil.
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by tayo60(f): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
So you two don dey touch body since you started dating. U never heard of marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled ? Continue committing fornication, God is watching you.
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by greensavanna: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
tayo60:
So you two don dey touch body since you started dating. U never heard of marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled ? Continue committing fornication, God is watching you.

saint, wad up? I was a virgin when she met me oh
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by Splinz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
greensavanna:

we just finished service last year april, we started dating from first year, I am just getting to settle down in my job man, just got a place that has not completed taking shape. I've been trying my best to be a man

So why the rush?

My guy, marriage is not something you go in whilst still 'struggling' to set up even an apartment. Thankfully, you both have been together for donkey years. All you need do is talk her into buying the idea of first putting the necessary things in place before talking of marriage. This is to afford you both some sort of a smooth take-off when you finally settle down as man and woman.

Or do I need to remind you of the challenges in the home fronts: feeding and bills of all kinds?

Think bro.
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
IF you really love her, no worries, honor her request, don’t ask for sex again.

But look for about 5 side chicks to do the job till your married. Simple as that.
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
medicine after death. when people want to misbehave they call God.
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by merit12(f): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
She has been kind to you by giving you testing to what you are yet to pay now the testing has ended

Now it time to pay for the product and stop � sampling Rubblish... Permission to touch has finish

But you Sha 5 yaars of peeling and nackology now you can't wait till when you marry her

If you love her hurry and marry her rubbish

You deserve flogging

Are you from calabar?
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by Randy100: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ignore her and start talking to other girls.
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by Forzap: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
just do olosho lowkey for now

wicked girl,you too stop giving her money/gift till August undecided undecided
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by seyigiggle: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
be forming saint there. MMM don crash!!! grin grin
tayo60:
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by seyigiggle: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
see how some ladies are pouring out their frustrations on the guy.
oga you sef no try oo
Re: I Told Her Our Wedding Would Be By November, And Introduction By August..... by Newboss(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
greensavanna:
Hello guys, I told my bae of 5yrs that our introduction would be by August and wedding by november though I told her it would be by Feb. but things didn't go as planned due to family issues which I am very much sure would be settled before March.

The main reason for pushing the dates is because I want save up enough for the whole ceremony, now she has refused me touching her, telling me it would be after the introduction.

what have I done wrong guys? We've been together for over 5 years and we just have months to go. This lady that is saying I shouldn't touch her till we do intro is someone that can't go two weeks without me touching her, it's been three weeks now and she still stands by her word, as you all know, I think the urge is not the same for both sexes grin

guys, I need matured advise, cause she says since we are hoping for serious thing from God, that a little chastity will go a long way.

You better leave that girl alone and move on. This is exactly what is waiting for you in the marriage. Blackmailers only get worse angry

(1) (Reply)

Scientist Just Discovered The Reason Nymphomaniac Is Common In Today Society / Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. / Watch As Tanzania Women Twerk Hot �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.