Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face (1923 Views)

I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / She Must Die Or Have $€x With 7 He-goat In Public,native Doctor Says..see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by BloggersNG: 10:11am On May 21, 2018
While lots of persons see marriage as a Blessing, This lady on Twitter Sewa Thinks it a kinda secret cult... Thats quite a deep thought coming from a lady.. what do you think?

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/getting-married-is-like-secret-cult.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by biacan(f): 10:13am On May 21, 2018
She's right though but it depends on the individuals involved some people change after getting married but cult isn't the right word to use marriage is like you're on a mission to nowhere smiley
Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by BiadeFolar(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2018
but she has a boyfriend, she his picture here www.biadefola.com.ng
Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by IamD18: 10:16am On May 21, 2018
One of the whack excuses and utterances single aged ladies make to elevate their confidence because of their miserable and awful maritals status.

Keep deceiving yourself. By 40+, you'll start running around looking for form to join the secret cult.

3 Likes

Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by austyn0(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2018
She no lie sha..

1 Like

Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by Lalas247(f): 10:20am On May 21, 2018
she should have explained what she meant...
and how does she know what its like ?
Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by Nobody: 10:29am On May 21, 2018
I know this lady in reality
Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by IamD18: 10:35am On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:
I know this lady in reality
Congratulations
Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by pocohantas(f): 10:43am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
One of the whack excuses and utterances single aged ladies make to elevated confidence because of their miserable and awful maritals status.

Keep deceiving yourself. By 40+, you'll start running around looking for form to join the secret cult.

Bekee wu agbara. What exactly are you transmitting?
Guy, calm down type na. Everything no be fight o

2 Likes

Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On May 21, 2018
Lalas247:
she should have explained what she meant...
and how does she know what its like ?

I think what she is trying to say is: marriage comes with lots of surprises. You go into it with [unrealistic] expectations, you get in there and see something different.

No one can prepare you enough for it. No matter the duration of courtship, the marriage class, books you read or parental counselling. You just have to live it yourself.

Thinking of it, she has a point. Isn't that why people are divorcing upandan? They enter with the mindset that it's all rosy or a walk in the park. Only to throw in the towel at the slightest marital challenge.

6 Likes

Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by IamD18: 10:48am On May 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Bekee wu agbara. What exactly are you transmitting?
Guy, calm down type na. Everything no be fight o
Poco onye ara grin

Whenever I see your comment, I'll just remember Linda Ikeji's social media and reality transmission.

3 Likes

Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

Onye ara grin

Whenever I see your comment, I'll just remember Linda Ikeji's social media and reality transmission.

Smart guy, you decided to play it the calm way.
You know nothing Jon Snow.

1 Like

Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by IamD18: 11:00am On May 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Smart guy, you decided to play it the calm way.
You know nothing Jon Snow.

And with those shielding lines, she turned and sauntered back into the feast in a crafty way, unlike her.

Such kind of excuse to avoid being disgraced is a welcomed excuse.

2 Likes

Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by Nobody: 11:19am On May 21, 2018
pocohantas:

I think what she is trying to say is: marriage comes with lots of surprises. You go into it with [unrealistic] expectations, you get in there and see something different.

No one can prepare you enough for it. No matter the marriage class, books you read or parental counselling. You just have to live it yourself.

Thinking of it, she has a point. Isn't that why people are divorcing upandan? They enter it with the mindset that it's all rosy or a walk in the park. Only to throw in the towel at the slightest marital challenge.
Life in itself is full of surprises. Even when you have realistic expectations of the marriage, you're still going to get some shocker. The lady has got a valid point.

2 Likes

Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by pocohantas(f): 11:52am On May 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Life in itself is full of surprises. Even when you have realistic expectations of the marriage, you're still going to get some shocker. The lady has got a valid point.

True talk babe.
She has a valid point, I am surprised anyone would fail to see that.

1 Like

Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by ednut1(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2018
Anything to trend
Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by ubunja(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2018
if you have nothing to offer in a marriage you'll obviously be negative about it. also if you have done everything married people do how will you ever see marriage as special? you'll never
Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by bobokeshington: 12:44pm On May 21, 2018
kinda funny
Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by chiommy123(f): 12:52pm On May 21, 2018
marriage is not easy. but I have seen many couples that are enjoying their marriages, they may not have the best cars, houses, salaries, etc. when you take God out of your marriage it is most likely going to crash. invite God into your family and also get understanding, etc and watch God make difficult things easy for you.
Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 21, 2018
pocohantas:

True talk babe.
She has a valid point, I am surprised anyone would fail to see that.
Blame it on perception.
Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by Lalas247(f): 2:13pm On May 21, 2018
pocohantas:

No one can prepare you enough for it. No matter the duration of courtship, the marriage class, books you read or parental counselling. You just have to live it yourself.

Thinking of it, she has a point. Isn't that why people are divorcing upandan? They enter with the mindset that it's all rosy or a walk in the park. Only to throw in the towel at the slightest marital challenge.
nice one.
Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by adeoljyd(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2018
She's right though but it depends on the individuals involved some people change after getting married but cult isn't the right word to use marriage is like you're on a mission to nowhere smiley[/quote] shocked shocked
Re: 'getting Married Is Like A Secret Cult'- Lady Says (see Her Face by Rachelsblog(f): 4:33pm On May 21, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of Beautifully Designed Office Female Dresses For All Women And Girls / How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... / My Husband Is A Billionaire But Terrible In Bed. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.