Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... (1917 Views)

The Moment U Approach Or Chyke A Typical Naija Girl, Billing Follows. / A Good Reason Why Ladies Should Stop Being Rude To Strangers(pix) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... by kollinzgee(m): 1:28am On Mar 18, 2019
I remember back then when i started approaching women newly i was new in the game i thought it was an easy thing to do but i was wrong i recieved enough bashing and rejection even before i said a word.

you hear things like "am not in the mood to talk"." can you please leave me alone " why are you following me? what your problem .etc

i didnt give up unlike most guys i kept on trying until i figured out what i was doing wrong it was one of my wonderful discoveries about women.99% percent of the time women are rude or cold to men who approach them becoz of this two reasons :

(1) they are tired and bored with excessive approach from annoying guys hence the develop this autorejection mode to scare guys away.

(2)it is a natural means for them to to find a "tough man" who can handle them in a relationship.women are turned on by a guys emotional strength who are not afraid to go for what they want .in other words women want a man who are super confident in themselves no matter how hard life gets .they put up that attitude to scare away fearful guys.so they do it to test your confidence level....

Am a kinda guy who loves women a lot not for sex never maybe its because i lost my mom at a very younge age of 7 looolZ .i somehow crave that motherly feeling sha.

if you want to successfully approach woman .you first need to visualize the approach to successful in your mind first before making your move this is the power of your mind it will boost your confidence works for me !

secondly you must remove your mind from toasting .just make her your friend first before anything seduction now i mean never compliment her looks you can tell her she is intelligent.

bye for now...good morning.

Re: How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... by kollinzgee(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
cute chick

Re: How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... by Perosmith: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... by psalmsmiles(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Can somebody please explain what this lowlife self servicing midget is talking about??

MEANWHILE
My neighbour came back drunk from
work. He has been knocking at his
door for over 2 hours now and he
stays alone.
Should I go and tell him that he is
not around?

5 Likes

Re: How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... by LarryBee1k: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
Who get this pikin sef.

3 Likes

Re: How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... by NaijaEmailMiner: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
psalmsmiles:
Can somebody please explain what this lowlife self servicing midget is talking about??
funny Dude grin

1 Like

Re: How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Stupid rubbish!
Re: How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... by kollinzgee(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2019
psalmsmiles:

MEANWHILE
My neighbour came back drunk from
work. He has been knocking at his
door for over 2 hours now and he
stays alone.
Should I go and tell him that he is
not around?

i dont blame you foolish fool .you are the lowlife who post nonsense just to get worthless likes infact i av even giving you a like since that is what you live for....

(1) (Reply)

TOO BAD! My Dad Demands Sex Before Paying My School Fees, Girl Tells Police In A / Has This Ever Happened To You Before? / Valentine's Day Sex: I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.