Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me (6086 Views)

Omo! My Female Boss Get Yansh I Just Noticed Today! / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Berrityga: 12:51am On Feb 10, 2023
So its been more than a year I met this beautiful woman, she is married with two kids females both above 10 years old. Her and her husband have been looking for a male child for many years now but the woman haven't taken in. So how it started!! I go to her house to work (home service) she is very pretty and welcoming, she is the kinda woman I want to settle down with, hard working and she is a great cook. She was very nice to me and also I was very trying to fill in the void of a male child for her so she liked me alot. I started sending her launch to her working place, surprising her with gifts once in a while, I think thats where I got her, on this faithful day I was in her place about to run up with work when her husband went out, I called her to let her know I'm done she said I should wait for her. Omo! When she walked in from the gate I couldn't take my eyes off her sexiness. To cut the long story short I summoned courage and held her and kissed her I thought I will receive a slap and warning never to come back to her house again. But I didn't thats how we had a quickie and I know she loved it cause that weekend after church she drove and came and picked me up we went to a hotel and i made love to her like she was a 16 year old girl. Fast forward a couple of months we continue having this sexcapades once in a while, sometimes quickie after I'm done with work and her husband isn't around. Now yesterday I noticed her body has changed and I asked her if she is pregnant she said yes that she is 3months pregnant and its a male child. I'm very sure the child is mine but she hasn't said anything. What should I do guys. What if this child come out looking exactly like me??
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by woginid967: 12:59am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
So its been more than a year I met this beautiful woman, she is married with two kids females both above 10 years old. Her and her husband have been looking for a male child for many years now but the woman haven't taken in. So how it started!! I go to her house to work (home service) she is very pretty and welcoming, she is the kinda woman I want to settle down with, hard working and she is a great cook. She was very nice to me and also I was very trying to fill in the void of a male child for her so she liked me alot. I started sending her launch to her working place, surprising her with gifts once in a while, I think thats where I got her, on this faithful day I was in her place about to run up with work when her husband went out, I called her to let her know I'm done she said I should wait for her. Omo! When she walked in from the gate I couldn't take my eyes off her sexiness. To cut the long story short I summoned courage and held her and kissed her I thought I will receive a slap and warning never to come back to her house again. But I didn't thats how we had a quickie and I know she loved it cause that weekend after church she drove and came and picked me up we went to a hotel and i made love to her like she was a 16 year old girl. Fast forward a couple of months we continue having this sexcapades once in a while, sometimes quickie after I'm done with work and her husband isn't around. Now yesterday I noticed her body has changed and I asked her if she is pregnant she said yes that she is 3months pregnant and its a male child. I'm very sure the child is mine but she hasn't said anything. What should I do guys. What if this child come out looking exactly like me??

Congratulations
Your erection has misled you

18 Likes

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Jashub: 1:01am On Feb 10, 2023
I don't know if this is true , but if it is ,then you're doomed to destruction

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by sirjoggy(m): 1:03am On Feb 10, 2023
I dey laugh in Swahili 🤣

1 Like

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Lifestone(m): 1:15am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
She may poison you and end your chapter in the storyline

18 Likes

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by frozen70(f): 1:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:

This is just a fake and cooked story formed by you

Three months pregnant cant even detect if a male or female child

Dey play

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Berrityga: 1:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Lifestone:

She may poison you and end your chapter in the storyline
I don't think so. Bit I just want us to talk about it like adults I want her to tell me the child is mine.
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by sunkieisland(m): 1:21am On Feb 10, 2023
Your story is nothing but fiction of your imagination

12 Likes

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Berrityga: 1:24am On Feb 10, 2023
frozen70:

This a just a fake and cooked story formed by you

Three months pregnant cabt even detect if a male or female child

Dey play
you can detect it sir. I'm not playing please. Her husband has been throwing lowkey party celebrating the pregnancy. I'm scared right now. I feel the husband might hurt me if he knows I'm the real father of the child. Cause his so desperate for a make child. On the other hand I don't trust the lady I feel she used me to get what she wanted.
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Berrityga: 1:25am On Feb 10, 2023
sunkieisland:
Your story is nothing but fiction of your imagination
the fact your life is a boring old wrecked ship. Doesn't mean another person isn't having the adventures you so dream about.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by frozen70(f): 1:25am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
you can detect it sir. I'm not playing please. Her husband has been throwing lowkey party celebrating the pregnancy. I'm scared right now. I feel the husband might hurt me if he knows I'm the real father of the child. Cause his so desperate for a make child. On the other hand I don't trust the lady I feel she used me to get what she wanted.

Dey play

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Berrityga: 1:26am On Feb 10, 2023
frozen70:

Dey play
unah just dey make me fear.
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Unyimekelvin: 2:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Just dey play 😂😂
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by dazzlingd(m): 4:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Jashub:
I don't know if this is true , but if it is ,then you're doomed to destruction

The story may not be true but this things happen. If not for conscience and against my principle, I’ve had opportunities to bed married co workers in the past, but I declined.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 10, 2023
The op may not be lying. people do things, crazy things daily. Apart from ultra sound which detects the gender of the baby at 5 months there about, I believe there are other tell tale signs on the woman's body that can give away the baby's gender. But how can u be scared now when u were boldly fūcking her from her matrimonial bed to different hotel rooms. U must be mad to want to escape the consequences of ur lust. U have been used. Make ur self scarce for now or they run u back to mother earth. And forget the child. U have lost the battle for now. Stay alive cos the war isn't over yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:59am On Feb 10, 2023
the pregnancy isnt yours. Stay away from the family.
you wont be happy if its your wife dem dey knack, con still get belle

1 Like

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Padipadi(m): 6:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
Werey, early morning you are feeding us your dry fiction. You asked what ll you do?
Delete the lie above n apologize to never do it again

1 Like

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by luizpippo(m): 6:40am On Feb 10, 2023
Which work do you do for them that warrants you to be plugging his wife?
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by falcon01: 7:34am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
What if this child come out looking exactly like me??
Lol
Seun make a way to hide and show quoted text please the whole thread turns ugly and annoying to read when people quote the main text and you can't get enough information on the first page
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Qatar2022: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
I don't think so. Bit I just want us to talk about it like adults I want her to tell me the child is mine.
Are you stupid? Any day you bring up that issue will be the end of you

1 Like

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by sunkieisland(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:
the fact your life is a boring old wrecked ship. Doesn't mean another person isn't having the adventures you so dream about.

boring; I accept but not wrecked...
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by WantsandMore: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2023
frozen70:

This a just a fake and cooked story formed by you

Three months pregnant cabt even detect if a male or female child

Dey play
AGD is helpful as an ultrasonographic marker that can determine fetal gender in the first trimester, especially after 12 wks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by nicerod(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2023
grin grin grin

We love fake stories here

Kontinu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by BestMan001: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2023
Continue 😂
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by FarahAideed: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2023
Congratulations, you have finally entered the ranks of finished men
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by zed7: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2023
In todays episode of Figment of My Imagination. If you're an aspiring writer, please learn to use words correctly.
It's, I sent her lunch, not launch.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Obaaderemi2: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2023
Script writers everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by ayo2008: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:

Posterity will surely judge you. You are sleeping with a married woman and you are proud to say it with no element of remorse hmm..the world has turned upside...ask yourself this question...if another man is sleeping with your wife like u did, how will you take it?
This is really bad and this is pure wickedness.

Better ask God for forgiveness and give your life to Jesus Christ fully. For the woman, I pity her...all because of looking for male child, she is sleeping around.unfortunately he pretends to go to Church? Who is she decieving? Better tell her to confess her sexual escapades to her husband and change for better.
We are truly in the end of times... chai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by turawaa(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2023
Berrityga:

Act like a ghost or She will kill you.
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by Dogalmighty17: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2023
You wish. Get the hell out of here with your lies. Rubbish!
Re: I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me by dedons: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2023
So you work as a houseboy for one madam?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic / When A Girl Tries To Trick A Sharp Guy(pic) / Most Beautiful Camel Toe I've Seen (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.