Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Attending College In Eastern Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attending College In Eastern Nigeria (5198 Views)

PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza / New Ikeja Police College (in Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 5:32am On May 31, 2010
@ the originator of this trashy post
For a New Yorker you've taken a long time to reply to posts,or are you sleeping in Ebutte Meta, with your beloved 419 laptop by your side. Ridiculous Yankee Wanna be. You'll go to KiriKiri first.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by kildran: 5:51pm On May 31, 2010
@All

Now this is officially strange, can't you guys at least be civil, you are online for Christ's sake. Please I don't wan be caught in the crossfire. However bear my post in mind.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 8:17pm On May 31, 2010
w this is officially strange, can't you guys at least be civil, you are online for Christ's sake. Please I don't wan be caught in the crossfire. However bear my post in mind.

Mission accomplished:Mr kildran, if you could take a look at all bk babes posts, you will understand the vehemence in the rplies to the anti igbo hate monger. He has consistently. Tried to steriotype igbos in the most abhorrent and false light. Perhapse if he listens to you then I can sheath my sword.otherwise I intend to tackle his case from post to post. Imagine saying that all igbos are crooks. Men that's not complimentary and is downrigth racist.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 8:41pm On May 31, 2010
THE AMAKA:

LOL! I thought you could do better than that. why you tryna jack my style?  undecided cool
[size=18pt]DEADBEAT AZZ!!![/size]

Lol. Someone has been fantasizing about getting dowright dirty with The BK! Ho, I dont do aggressive, muscular Ibo sluts. Be gone!

P.S: I hope to see u soon, and I'll knock u up; If u look "up to par"!!!! And I wont pay child support to ur aszz. You ask for money I'll just be like: "HO, GO ASK OJUKWU. IF U NEED DOUGH THAT BAD, GO HUNT OR FARM!!!"
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by kettykings: 9:02pm On May 31, 2010
All these propaganda Against ibos , ibo boys don't go to school , ibos like money , ibos are not united , ibos are ritual killers , ibos are the problem of nigeria , Sometimes I think this propagan originate from the insecurity of the originators particularly the yorubas , who despite their antics ( awolowo and obasanjo) have had ibos still surpass in every area of human endeavour . Something tells me to warn ibos to double watch their backs this time around because these serpents does not give up easily and might likely strike (betray) a second time.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2010
kettykings:

All these propaganda Against ibos , ibo boys don't go to school , ibos like money , ibos are not united , ibos are ritual killers , ibos are the problem of nigeria , Sometimes I think this propagan originate from the insecurity of the originators particularly the yorubas , who despite their antics ( awolowo and obasanjo) have had ibos still surpass in every area of human endeavour . Something tells me to warn ibos to double watch their backs this time around because these serpents does not give up easily and might likely strike (betray) a second time.
Kettykings: You may rewrite your post above. It is IGBO and not Ibo. You may use Ndigbo as in plural form instead of Igbos. Remember, it is IGBO.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 10:58pm On May 31, 2010
kettykings:

All these propaganda  Against ibos , ibo boys don't go to school , ibos like money , ibos are not united , ibos are ritual killers , ibos are the problem of nigeria , Sometimes I think this propagan originate from the insecurity of the originators particularly the yorubas , who despite their antics ( awolowo and obasanjo) have had ibos still surpass in every area of human endeavour . Something tells me to warn ibos to double watch their backs this time around because these  serpents  does not give up easily and might likely strike (betray) a second time.

Andre Uweh:

Kettykings: You may rewrite your post above. It is IGBO and not Ibo. You may use Ndigbo as in plural form instead of Igbos. Remember, it is IGBO.

Lol.hahahahaha. These Ibos kill me! lol. So, whats the penalty for another Ibo callin' it "Ibo" and not the other one that is hard to pronounce?lol. Banishment from Biafra to the evil forest? lol
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 11:22pm On May 31, 2010
The colonial overlords spelt Ibo as it suits them. They have left nearly 50 years now and the destiny of Ndigbo since then is in her hands. It is st.upidity of the highest order for an Igbo to spell Ibo. The dowry on their mothers is a complete waste.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by 006(m): 11:37pm On May 31, 2010
bk/babe97:

Lol.hahahahaha. These Ibos kill me! lol. So, whats the penalty for another Ibo callin' it "Ibo" and not the other one that is hard to pronounce?lol. Banishment from Biafra to the evil forest? lol

What’s this homeless skunk doing here
Leave politics section and go to romance section, maybe you could get a babe that’ll help your sorry a.s.s come out of that homeless shelter you’ve lived in for so many years.
You’re getting old every day, you better wise up.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2010
@ Andre Uweh, plz let us be united as igbos. Wether igbo or ibo, united we shall stand.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
bk
So you calling the Amaka a muscular igbo slut? Is your mum as fine as her? The only thing fine like about your mum is how she loves to sukk deek. So shut tha funck up!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by udezue(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2010
Basktmouth,
Abeokuta boiz love his mother to death coz she gives da best head in town. Odua's finest Superhead.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2010
Today your mum was bleeped so bad igboboys began to call her the woman with an issue of manseed. The taxi driver also told us he had her too. Newsflash: that be the same taxi driver you refused to pay. scream from there was not unlike that of a female dog, sayeth thy neighbours. Pity the world for having to face your family.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2010
Abeokuta boiz love his mother to death coz she gives da best head in town. Odua's finest  Superhead.

Bobs e be like say you sef don bulala the something. The woman no dey tire.chai!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2010
Legend has it that his mum goes around 'town' with a tshirt that has the words 'I know what Igbo boys want' boldly printed on it.when Igboboys see it they give her what she want. Catchy my drift?
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
basktmout:

Legend has it that his mum goes around 'town' with a tshirt that has the words 'I know what Igbo boys want' boldly printed on it.when Igboboys see it they give her what she want. Catchy my drift?
Nnam, you are too much.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 12:57am On Jun 02, 2010
basktmout:

Catchy my drift?

No!!! I dont CATCHY ur drift!!!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 3:06am On Jun 02, 2010
No!!! I dont CATCHY your drift!!!

Bk da grammarian from first world,ask that artificialy inseminated daughter of yours to spell catch, them come back here and edit your eyesore of a response. Meanwhile plz educate us on how you are nigerian and not nigerian at the same time. And you wonder why your people have joined in bringing you down? They hate you for at first denying them. Thanks to the ingenuity of the amaka, you were igbosensed into admiting your nationality.this is after eons of claiming to be mexican, american e.t.c. All these only display your deep character issues. And you've got issues men! Helps us begin to understand the kind of man that could hate ndigbo with such artless intolerance and envy as you do.BK!! Fear not just the igboman, but also the igbo woman: always remember: any igbo can always pick your(bean sized) brain @ any time. So come clean now, and admit the rest of your henious sins. Meanwhile, if you read sefagos second post here is it true. You were tossed by chiogo for 'lookin both ways?' Hopeless f__g.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 4:53am On Jun 02, 2010
basktmout:

ask that artificialy inseminated daughter of yours

If u were in my presence, u'd be talking to your maker right this second!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 5:34am On Jun 02, 2010
If u were in my presence, u'd be talking to your maker right this second!
Praying that he forgives me for sending the father of this poor, artificialy inseminated child away.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2010
basktmout:

No!!! I dont CATCHY your drift!!!

Bk da grammarian from first world,ask that artificialy inseminated daughter of yours to spell catch, them come back here and edit your eyesore of a response. Meanwhile plz educate us on how you are nigerian and not nigerian at the same time. And you wonder why your people have joined in bringing you down? They hate you for at first denying them. Thanks to the ingenuity of the amaka, you were igbosensed into admiting your nationality.this is after eons of claiming to be mexican, american e.t.c. All these only display your deep character issues. And you've got issues men! Helps us begin to understand the kind of man that could hate ndigbo with such artless intolerance and envy as you do.BK!! Fear not just the igboman, but also the igbo woman: always remember: any igbo can always pick your(bean sized) brain @ any time. So come clean now, and admit the rest of your henious sins. Meanwhile, if you read sefagos second post here is it true. You were tossed by chiogo for 'lookin both ways?' Hopeless f__g.

WORD.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2010
Andre Uweh:

WORD.

Lol. Word?lol. U could make sense of the gibberish ur retard son's been writing all week? lol. hahahahaha. Do I hurt u so bad? Do my words haunt and taunt ur sleep so terribly? Thats the best u could do, get a village clown to stutter incomprehensible nonsense all ova NL?lol. Dude, ure a sorry monkey if I eva saw one! cheesy
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2010
bk/babe97:

Lol. Word?lol. U could make sense of the gibberish your retard son's been writing all week? lol. hahahahaha. Do I hurt u so bad? Do my words haunt and taunt your sleep so terribly? Thats the best u could do, get a village clown to stutter incomprehensible nonsense all ova NL?lol. Dude, ure a sorry monkey if I eva saw one! cheesy

You gender reassigned simpleton, you are making a mockery of not just your sorry life but your relatives. How many insults do you receive in a day from all departments?.No wonder your mother fed you via her rectum instead of the normal feeding bottle. Go and hang Nawiriwede.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2010
Andre Uweh:

You gender reassigned simpleton

And the attempt to sound smart with "Big Ibo english" begins. . . . . .

Andre Uweh:

you are making a mockery of not just your sorry life but your relatives. How many insults do you receive in a day from all departments?

. . . . .  and continues with the stupidity of an Ibo man who mistakens the Cyber world for "real life", thus, he takes everything seriously. . . .

Andre Uweh:

No wonder your mother fed you via her rectum instead of the normal feeding bottle.

. . . . . makes the usual Ibo "Yo Mama" jokes that only Biafrans get! Surprised he aint add the staple Ibo men Homo jokes whereby same se.x liason is indirectly solicited in the form of "disses". . . . .

Andre Uweh:

Go and hang Nawiriwede.

. . . and he ends it by speaking Ibo gibberish! Lol. Nawiriwede indeed! Click, click, Nmbalabude kakaka tita to u too!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by martinosi: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2010
hmmm
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
mm if it your picture on your profile, why is a fine looking South American girlrunning around the nairaland forum posting spiteful remarks,

Dude the funny thing is that the'babe' is a man. If you see some of his other posts, you will read him make the nasty confession. And he is not latin american but yoruba.even though he has alienated them by denying it after all.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by martinosi: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2010
hmmm
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2010
martinosi:

hmm so u r gang affiliated , nice to know that, abi you gett some baby daddies
@ Rikers Island lol!!!

Another deluded Ibo man has joined the fray! Dude, why r u following me from post to post?!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2010
Bk fagg, na igbo-hating go kill you.
word has it that you are living off pimping your underage daughter. Kudos to you. Keep up the business.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2010
While you spend the day typing away, your daughter at the age of 12 is whoring away. Just so that you can keep typing all this shyte. If you don't care much for your daughter,care for her over used pussy; according to her granny she has had up to a hundred men in her short life. Na wa for you oh bk d businessman. This is not business oh!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2010
The fact that she was artificialy inseminated doesn't mean she is not your daughter. Think about that plz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala adds EFCC to Portfolio - Plans To Pursue 3 Big Corruption Cases / Buhari’s Ministers List: New Details Emerge / Africa’s ‘tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ’ To Be Unveiled In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.