Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Attending College In Eastern Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attending College In Eastern Nigeria (5068 Views)

PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza / New Ikeja Police College (in Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by kildran: 3:45pm On May 29, 2010
@Baskmut, Udezue, and Ande Uweh

I don't intend to give more teeth to this yeye argument, there are criminals all over Nigeria. But I just can't ignore some of your comments directed at BK/Babe97, it is very wrong to insult or abuse people because of their sexual preferences. Leave that to uneducated people with narrow minds, if you have valid arguments use them (It only goes to show that you don't have valid arguments).

@Mekusssyzzz

I have read your posts and nothing you say can make me believe that you actually have the degrees you lay claim to. You are to crude and narrow-minded to have been to those places you always talk about.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by kildran: 3:53pm On May 29, 2010
@BK/Babe97

Relax man, I read somewhere that you were physically abused as a boy by an Igbo man (Don't Know if that is true). But you know what they say about stereotypes? They are never true, are all Hispanics lazy? Are all Caucasians straight thinkers? Do all black people have rhythm? So all Igbos can't be bad, infact I can assure you that you will not find an unusual percentage of bad people amongst them. On a personal note if what someone alluded to is true, I will just advise you as a brother to forgive and heal, its not worth it. Nothing is worth your peace.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by udezue(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2010
Lol @ Kildran,
Carry on.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2010
LOL Kildran is taking bk/babe99 seriously.

Anyways welcome to NL kildran, the home of self-aggrandizement and insults. Observe insulting techniques well, because they would come in handy the next couple of months. This is an exciting period for you, because you will learn, that Nigerians have one thing in common that unifies them- Yapping each other.

As you navigate the maze of yabbing on NL, please be aware of the various famous personalities you would meet:

Mekusxyz: The Onitsha village clown who is obssessed with everything Yoruba. the exact reason for his fascination with the children of oduduwa is currently unknown, though famous historians like Illusion1 are digging out the history of mekusxyz and his journey from his village in alaigbo to seek his fortunes in the city of gold- lagos
Bk/babe99: The enigmatic Latin American of honorary Ogbomosho descent. Also as hilarious as mekusxyz. His origins are still unknown, and it is rumored he is actually Yoruba, but he speaks like an African American. Some people claim he is the same as sjeezy8, a renowned lol tribalist (he makes generalist remarks about igbos then claims they are joke) He is obsessed with Ojukwu and Chiogo and consistently harasses the girls on NL. This behiavior of harassing girls suggest that he is likely Nigerian since no one can harass babes more than Nigerian men.
Chiogo: She usually dwells on the Romance threads, ardently looking for someone to love her. She was in a previous relationship with bk/babe99 but broke up with him because he was ogling other girls 9Abekeade, Michelin, e.t.c and guys grin. She sometimes frequents the politic section though is quite indifferent to most of the ethnic bashing that goes on.

More to come . . .
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 12:06pm On May 30, 2010
kildran:

@BK/Babe97

Relax man, I read somewhere that you were physically abused as a boy by an Igbo man (Don't Know if that is true). But you know what they say about stereotypes? They are never true, are all Hispanics lazy? Are all Caucasians straight thinkers? Do all black people have rhythm? So all Igbos can't be bad, infact I can assure you that you will not find an unusual percentage of bad people amongst them. On a personal note if what someone alluded to is true, I will just advise you as a brother to forgive and heal, its not worth it. Nothing is worth your peace.

Kildran, Kildran, Kildran.Lol. Wow! After just 9 posts, a freaking miserly 9 posts, u just decided it would be in your best interests to punch above your weight, to commit suicide even b4 u took your first breath!?!? Huh, is that it? There's a reason why boxers start off with "tomato cans" or "Journey men" and work their way up. Theres a reason why nations first go through the rigors of internal civil strife before deciding to embark on "World Wars". After just 9 posts are u sure ure ready to foot the bill? I wont scream "En Garde" just yet, I give u every chance in the world to sheath your sword and walk quietly away; it'll be our "likkle" secret. But if u insist. . . .

I read your posts on other threads and laughed to myself. I snickered and said (to myself) "Look at this slowpoke thinking he's the messiah Naira Landers have been waiting for. . . . ". Hehehehehe.lol. Foooool, I hope to see u in 6 months (if I havent been bored to death by then and I'm still on here) and see what u have to say when the Biafrans are done ripping you 2 new aszz-holes! U want to come on here and glue back broken egg shells, right?lol. Listen here Mahatma Gandhi, lemme give u a lil advise just in case your parents still had u believing in Santa Claus up until your 37th Birthday: There are folks here on earth who, no matter how much good u do, or how neutral u try to sound, will never like u and will curse the ground u walk on!!! Even if you save the children of these folks from a building smoldering with flames, guess what: THEY'LL STILL HATE THE HELL OUTTA YOU! They'll still wish u all the ill on earth (and in the heavens). Heck, if a building collapsed and the only potential survivors in the building were urself and The Devil himself, and they could rescue only one person, guess who they'd rescue? You dont know or you dont wanna admit the answer? Aight lemme help u out here: They'd help the dude with the horns, tail, pitchfork and a penchant for leading mere mortals astray! You dont believe me? Ah, in due time my friend, in due time!

You wanna come on here and play John The Baptist; just dont shed tears as your beheading is about to commence. There's a reason why every sunday, when I have my daughter, unfailingly, I play (over and over for 5 minutes or so) recordings of the planes crashing into The Twin Towers: TO LET HER KNOW THERES SONS OF BIYYATCHES OUT THERE THAT HATE US. . . . . . JUST BECAUSE!!! No concrete reason why they hate us, they hate us JUST BECAUSE!!! So it is with NL. Niggaz will hate u just because. Hey, u'll find out!

I'm not asking u to back off, infact, I'm hoping with all my heart u walk into this newly designed landmine of mine. Just to let u know, I go for the Jugular and I dont stop until I rip your head separate from your neck. Keep coming on here with that righteous Martin Luther King silly dream of a hateless utopia bullshiyyt and watch how far it takes u or how long u end up sustaining it! When ure on here ure no longer on Earth; this is a new Planet u just discovered, a new world! You can enjoy your stay in peace or burn to ashes on it in pieces. The choice is urs! Anyhoo, welcome to hell!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 2:47pm On May 30, 2010
Anyhoo, welcome to hell!
hahaha
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by kildran: 2:59pm On May 30, 2010
@BK/babe97 and Baskmut

Thanks for the advice, I will keep it in mind. I don't want to be in hell, thanks.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by kildran: 3:05pm On May 30, 2010
Sefago

Ok, will watch out for these folks. It seems you guys enjoy yapping each other, and don't take it seriously. Sorry if I drew the wrong conclusion.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 3:07pm On May 30, 2010
kildran, what did you do to deserve all this? A litte word of advice for ya: when a man, or a babe, or the 'babe' for that matter is angry with the world approach with care, or you may get your peaceloving head bitten off, just as has happened here to you.may your cyber head rest in perfect peace, or may it sprout into 700 angry and vengeful heads directed at the sissyish monster.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by chiogo(f): 3:15pm On May 30, 2010
SEFAGO:

Chiogo: She usually dwells on the Romance threads, ardently looking for someone to love her. She was in a previous relationship with bk/babe99 but broke up with him because he was ogling other girls 9Abekeade, Michelin, e.t.c and guys grin. She sometimes frequents the politic section though is quite indifferent to most of the ethnic bashing that goes on.
You're a very ignorant fellow. Seriously, keep my name out of whatever mess you all enjoy doing in here.

And why is that other fool always typing essays? HBP much?
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 3:25pm On May 30, 2010
Don kildran, you misunderstand me. I was justlookin @ the slap you got, and the bad 'ingrish' anyhoo used in adminitering it. What you must know is that people like udezue, ralph uweh and humble me are just guarding the city of nairaland from an evil zombie I will just call Bink, he threathens to spread hate and misery against the innocent igbo, and we have to stop him is to guard the castle gates, so to speak. And as you can see, swift action is the only way, Welcome to nairaland and not to hell, wise one from yonder world. Rigtheous way fairer let the sefa guide you till you meet the elders of the east.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 3:45pm On May 30, 2010
Seriously, keep my name out of whatever mess you all enjoy doing in here

Chiogor, you are a very stupid b.inch: if I remember corrctly, in another of your husbands hideous posts you adviced igbos like I and andre uweh etc to stop defending ndigbo from bk only to lead the attack imediatly he described how stinky your toto is.what sefago said about you and bk is true, or is he lying. Now that you are here carry your faggy husband dey go, and may leprousy fire your toto dia!funkin ashie.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 30, 2010
^^ what an absolutely uncouth and uncivilized way to express yourself.

you might want to edit your comment, idiot.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 3:57pm On May 30, 2010
Tilapia stop talkin with your anus. You are poluting the air. Fyi ladies should never say idiot.hypocrite.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 3:58pm On May 30, 2010
for someone who claims not to be Nigerian, you spend a lot of time here arguing about Nigerian affairs. are that you much obsessed? instead of arguing here go and be a FATHER to your child. deadbeat azz.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by chiogo(f): 4:02pm On May 30, 2010
basktmout:

Chiogor, you are a very silly b.inch: if I remember corrctly, in another of your husbands hideous posts you adviced igbos like I and andre uweh etc to stop defending ndigbo from bk only to lead the attack imediatly he described how stinky your toto is.what sefago said about you and bk is true, or is he lying. Now that you are here carry your faggy husband dey go, and may leprousy fire your toto dia!funkin ashie.
And who's this retard?
Anywayz, my reply to this gibberish would be found in my profile pic.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 4:02pm On May 30, 2010
Tilapia, for once try talking with your mouth,not your anus. You just said the word idiot, hypocrite!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 4:06pm On May 30, 2010
Good. Next time you take it out on the one who typed your name,not on you all. Binch.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by chiogo(f): 4:14pm On May 30, 2010
And if I do it next time, what are you gonna do? Beat me up? Or kill yourself? Yea, the second one is more realistic.

What a psychopath! Funny how people like this really think their opinion matters. SMH!! It's the internet, nobody cares! Get a life, even if it's a worthless one.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 4:21pm On May 30, 2010
@ Chiogor,
Bet your stickin your little finger into your towtow and sniffing it to see if it is smelling.dirty girl. See as your room dey boom. Na only you get am? Afrawo like you. Come to defend your husband. Shamelss duo. Smell am oh. Infact I can see say the odur don make you high.Dirty pigress!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2010
Baskmouth and Chiogo. Halt fire please. Unu bu nwanne.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by udezue(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2010
Kildran u see the kind of reply u got from bkbabe? The he-she is a complete mental case. We are not interested in playing nice with him coz he is not that type.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Planner(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2010
Hey Segun, it is high time you clean up your site and stop allowing nitwits hijacking this site. You stand to loose if you keep allowing people like the person that posted "attending college in eastern Nigeria" form posting a lot of garbage. I left nairaland about a year ago, and decided to have a peep hoping that the site will mature with time but i was wrong. We still have those ignorants slinging their biased angst on one ethnic group or another. Segun, i do not know who is your marketing personnel, but i expect that by now you burnish this website, make it a place where serious discourse can occur. Definitely we will have opposing views but i expect that it will be done will certain level of maturity. Vagrants should not be tolerated.Good luck.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 6:05pm On May 30, 2010
Bk don run. He dey somewhere dey hide, dey lick I'm sores like billy the dog.at this moment nland dey too hot for am. Make I'm return, we don ready for am. No more igbohating by the friggin hatemonger.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 10:07pm On May 30, 2010
basktmout:

Chiogor, you are a very silly b.inch: if I remember corrctly, in another of your husbands hideous posts you adviced igbos like I and andre uweh etc to stop defending ndigbo from bk only to lead the attack imediatly he described how stinky your toto is.

Dude,  as much as I hate replying u (notice I've chosen to ignore u all this while ) I just have to correct something :I'm not uncivilized like your hideous self. I NEVER said anything refering to Chiogo's privates SO PLEASE DO NOT MISQUOTE ME! I know its an "Ibo man thing" to make up quotes and statements as they go along (to bolster their position or)  to strengthen their arguments ,but ,please, dont do it with me!!! I got enough material in my brain than to resort to the VILE ones u and your cohorts use. As u can see, my vocabulary is "up there", same cannot be said of u, so, its kinda understandable why u have to resort to such. I refrain from doing the same. Whateva Ibo war u and Chiogo got going, please keep me out of it! Nitwit!

tpia.:

^^ what an absolutely uncouth and uncivilized way to express yourself.

you might want to edit your comment, idiot.

Notice thats all the Ibo guys got going for them in the "Diss" department. All they do is scream: 1. Di*ck (2) Balls (3) Nuts (4) or any Male Se*xual organs or orifices they fantasize about (5) Scream "G.Ay", "Homo" or anything relating to a Male's an.us or aszz. . . ect. Thats all they got! No wittiness!!! It all shows their educational level! Know what some1 told me tho? That the Ibo guys screaming all these Homo stuff really are g.a.y, they try to "feel u out" by saying things like that hoping to see if ure really g.ay. If u are, they start chatting with u privately and requesting money from u, if u aint they just pretend like they were cursing u out anyway! Freakn homos!!! Everything is a scam and a money making scheme to these Ibo fa.gs!!!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 10:12pm On May 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

for someone who claims not to be Nigerian, you spend a lot of time here arguing about Nigerian affairs. are that you much obsessed? instead of arguing here go and be a FATHER to your child. deadbeat azz.

Ok, Im Nigerian. Now what!?!? Can u listen to ur self and STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND, BINCH, I'M NOT TWITTER!!!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2010
LOL, everyone here is so weird. i think this place has a high-concentration of weirdos
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 12:11am On May 31, 2010
bk/babe97:

Ok, Im Nigerian. Now what!?!? Can u listen to your self and STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND, BINCH, I'M NOT TWITTER!!!
LOL! I thought you could do better than that. why you tryna jack my style?  undecided cool
[size=18pt]DEADBEAT AZZ!!![/size]
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by udezue(m): 12:45am On May 31, 2010
Bkbabe,dawg quit it. U are so pathetic.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by sjeezy8: 12:51am On May 31, 2010
bk/babe97:

Ok, Im Nigerian. Now what!?!? Can u listen to your self and STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND, BINCH, I'M NOT TWITTER!!!

SEFAGO:

LOL, everyone here is so weird. i think this place has a high-concentration of weirdos

LOL CRAZY
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 3:11am On May 31, 2010
The only weirdo here is bk da fagg.why do I say so? First his name.then his obsession with igbo dudues. Even you sefago said something about that in your expose of him and chiogo. Every other person I should say is straight. bk will continue to be the most hated person on nairaland until he stops anti-igbo posts.by the way bk your mum now has a set of igbo twins courtey of igbo boys.go strangle yourself.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 3:14am On May 31, 2010
Bk is only being described for what he is. It will continue to be peoples business to do so until he changes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Protests Killing Of Its Nationals In Libya / NL Photo Exposure: Condemnation And Appeal-barcanista / Building The List Of Notable UNN Alumni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.