Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Attending College In Eastern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attending College In Eastern Nigeria (5194 Views)

PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) / Boko Haram Militants Overrun Prestigious Mobile Police Training College In Gwoza / New Ikeja Police College (in Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 3:36am On May 26, 2010
mekuszyx:

You still have not shown an igbo man printing money, let alone printing dollars

Really? Dollars are what now, candy?!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by mekuszyx: 3:38am On May 26, 2010
Aniedu Udo is also not Igbo-definitely Calabar/Akwa Ibom. Please get me Igbo FAKE MONEY PRINTERS; not those who most certainly got already printed money from your brethren in Lagos.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 3:52am On May 26, 2010
mekuszyx:

Aniedu Udo is also not Igbo-definitely Calabar/Akwa Ibom. Please get me Igbo FAKE MONEY PRINTERS; not those who most certainly got already printed money from your brethren in Lagos.

Oh now "He aint Ibo", huh? Well, I was given the story and told he was Ibo, so HE IS IBO!!! Lemme guess, he's from one of those places where yall wanna steal they oil! When u want their oil "THEY" r Ibo, but in situations like this, they suddenly aint! Tough luck! I see u conveniently ignored the others!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by mekuszyx: 3:53am On May 26, 2010
Aniedu Udo is not Igbo. FACT. stop clutching at straw.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by mekuszyx: 3:55am On May 26, 2010
I did not ignore the others. I have commented on them by stating that they are merely currency trafickers not caught PRINITING MONEY. They, in all likelihood, got the money from your brethren MONEY PRINTERS. SO GET BACK TO WORK AND SHOW ME IGBO MONEY PRINTERS, INCLUDING THOSE PRINTING FAKE US DOLLARS.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 4:18am On May 26, 2010
^^^ Lol. Hahahaha. Aint nobody getting back to ish! This thread is about violent, young, college educated (?) Ibo dudes and Chics! If u wanna start a thread on "currency traders" feel free to do so on another thread, but until then, I aint falling for ur Ibo tricks and u aint derailing this one!!!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by basktmout: 1:35pm On May 26, 2010
BK u will never change
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by bkbabe97: 5:47pm On May 26, 2010
cHAnge? What , LiKe change clothes? Or change spots like a leopard? What kinda change u talking bout? grin
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin

I can now see how jobless you both are

Two grown ups hiding behind computers and googling away
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Cohomology: 8:01pm On May 26, 2010
bk/babe97:

^^^ Lol. Hahahaha. Aint nobody getting back to ish! This thread is about violent, young, college educated (?) Ibo dudes and Chics! If u wanna start a thread on "currency traders" feel free to do so on another thread, but until then, I aint falling for your Ibo tricks and u aint derailing this one!!!

@bk/babe97,

So, your ignorance is so deep that you can't tell an Igbo name? How can you argue about Igbo criminals when you're utterly incapable of even identifying them by name? Mumu. undecided
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2010
Bk.
Upon all the insults you receive on daily basis, yet you continue to post rubbish every second and every minute.
There is a popular Nigerian saying that goes like this;'' there is no shame on a mad man but on his relatives. Sorry.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by udezue(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2010
Lol @ Andre Uweh,Instead of looking for his dead beat sperrm donor of a father he is here worrying about college students. Na madness.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On May 26, 2010
@Poster, I actually attended one of the colleges in the east. . . . even though these type of stories are not unheard of, the schools were not so bad. When I say not as bad, I mean crime-ridden.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 26, 2010
There are too many lunatics prowling all over Nairaland these days. This hermaphrodite OP is certainly of the loonies on the loose.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Cohomology: 9:12pm On May 26, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, I actually attended one of the colleges in the east. . . . even though these type of stories are not unheard of, the schools were not so bad. When I say not as bad, I mean crime-ridden.

So Kobojunkie schooled in the East? Na wa oo. But why dem no teach am how to spell the name of the people wey dey there?

Ibo is to Igbo as Yoruba is to Yoruba.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On May 26, 2010
Cohomology:

So Kobojunkie schooled in the East? Na wa oo. But why dem no teach am how to spell the name of the people wey dey there?
Ibo is to Igbo as Yoruba is to Yoruba.

Yes, that is what colleges in the East spend their students times on, right?
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Cohomology: 9:25pm On May 26, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Yes, that is what colleges in the East spend their students times on, right?

Learning how to spell correctly is a prerequisite skill typically gained pre-college. Why haven't you learned to spell the word "Igbo"? Or are you just one of those annoying women who just enjoy being obstinate? Are you trying to prove something?

It is Yoruba not Yoruba.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2010
My secondary school education was in the west, Ibadan precisely, yet I do not type Yorogba or Yoruba.
I hardly make a mouthful of Loyola college, Abadina, etc that can competete favourably with the ones in the east in terms of banditary.
To school in the east and yet can not type Igbo is stupendous.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2010
i schooled in lagos and we always called them rascals ibo
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2010
SEFAGO:

i schooled in lagos and we always called them rascals ibo
Yea, but not in the east.
One's education is a waste if one schooled in the east and can not type Igbo.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by shotster50(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2010
I see Sefago is still baiting,
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On May 26, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Yea, but not in the east.
One's education is a waste if one schooled in the east and can not type Igbo.

So you are saying then that Educational system in the east is in bad shape if it produces people who cannot spell the word according to YOUR understanding then? I mean do you folks just spew crap just because you can, thinking you insult others when you do?
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by mekuszyx: 11:47pm On May 26, 2010
bk/babe97:

Still waiting for Igbo money printers; its been 24 hours now. I told you that though some Igbos do bad things, there are a number of bad things Yoruba do that Igbos do not do (and the opposite is not correct). Printing fake money (not buying fake money from your brothers and trying to resell them) and marrying or sleeping with your own daughter in order to acquire British residency papers are some of those. Those 2 vices are exclusive to Yoruba. But I want you to prove me wrong.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2010
shotster50:

I see Sefago is still baiting,

you dey see well, got ur prescription glasses on grin

mekuszyx:

bk/babe97:

Still waiting for Igbo money printers; its been 24 hours now. I told you that though some Igbos do bad things, there are a number of bad things Yoruba do that Igbos do not do (and the opposite is not correct). Printing fake money (not buying fake money from your brothers and trying to resell them) and marrying or sleeping with your own daughter in order to acquire British residency papers are some of those. Those 2 vices are exclusive to Yoruba. But I want you to prove me wrong.

What is intrinsically bad in any of these things. Maybe it just means yoruba are very crime resourceful unlike the ibo igbo
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 11:53pm On May 26, 2010
Sometimes, I see the crimes committed by some of these people I am always impressed- they are very innovative I must say. Like the guy who married his daughter brilliant father- so that he can better the future of his daughter.

What Yoruba people will not do for their family. I am sure most of these crime offenders send all their money to take care of their parents. I dont see whats wrong, when people do pen crimes all the time.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by shotster50(m): 12:45am On May 27, 2010
The problem is when a particular group of people ( in this case ethnic group) are being fingered as the sole perpetrators of  a crime. I dont believe any tribe / ethnic group has a monopoly on  any crime.  It amounts to crass generalisation to say so.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by SEFAGO(m): 1:04am On May 27, 2010
well some ethnic groups congregate to particular crimes though- it does not have to do with their ethnic group as much as exposure. Its rare to find Hausa people committing any credit card frauds lol, does that mean they are better than every ethnic group??
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 1:09am On May 27, 2010
Kobojunkie:

So you are saying then that Educational system in the east is in bad shape if it produces people who cannot spell the word according to YOUR understanding then? I mean do you folks just spew crap just because you can, thinking you insult others when you do?
The above bullshit does not justify your insufficient knowledge of the environment you claim you schooled. It is stupidity of the highest order for any one not to write properly the name of the ethnic group where someone schooled. Shameful.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 1:19am On May 27, 2010
Andre Uweh:

The above bullshit does not justify your insufficient knowledge of the environment you claim you schooled. It is stupidity of the highest order for any one not to write properly the name of the ethnic group where someone schooled. Shameful.

My insufficient knowledge of the environment I claim to have schooled? . . .  how did you gather that my knowledge of the environment where I schooled is insufficient ? Let me guess, because I refuse the spell the word as you would prefer I do? Have you no shame? Continuing to shove a stick up your behind simply because another human chooses willfully to spell a word the way he chooses? Again, I ask, have you no shame?  undecided
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 1:26am On May 27, 2010
YOU are the online bully in this instance. Who does not know that?.
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 1:29am On May 27, 2010
Andre Uweh:

YOU are the online bully in this instance. Who does not know that?.

Do you have a problem with the English language or something? A BULLY is one who shoves a stick up his/her ass when he/she ain't in control . . . in this case, you are doing just that, somehow deluding yourself into believing I am the problem here. Why must you CONTROL how I spell that word? What has my schooling in the East or not to do with my choice or anyother person's? WAKE UP and see what is eating you up!
Re: Attending College In Eastern Nigeria by AndreUweh(m): 1:39am On May 27, 2010
, And the bully continues to rant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Succession: South'south And South'east Should Go To The Poll- Ubong .E. Daniel / Why Are The Yorubas Happy That Election Would Hold In Anambra? / Governor Gandunje Stoned And Chased In Goron-dutse Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.