Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others (2965 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / We Met On Nairaland. 6 Months Later We Are Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others by fraspree(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2018
My father works with police and he has always been transferred from state to state, so I lived most of my childhood days moving from one state to another with my parents and siblings. We finally settled in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state.

I was still in my third year at the University when I met Kc, then he approached me while I was strolling with a male casual friend who was at that time chasing me. Kc confidence was so overwhelming, and his technique was fierce, he seemed to be one of those alpha males that can turn a strong lady into a melting ice.

Kc does all kinds of entertainment business for a living, he organizes musical shows, parties beauty pageants and anything of the sort. At the point when he approached me he talked about me being part of his upcoming beauty pageant, we exchanged contacts and then he drove off.

From then he started inviting me to so many of his programs, sometimes he would request for me to invite some of my pretty female friends to serve as ushers, asoebis, participants etc to his events. I even contested in one of his pageants.

Later we started dating, story short, I realized that he was sleeping with all the girls he uses for his events, including the ones I invited for him. But then I realized I was already pregnant for him. We had a fight and he asked me to get rid of the pregnancy, I took it as an option because he was not ready to be a father yet as he was still enjoying his life.

At the pharmacy the nurse advised me to keep the child despite knowing the kind of man the father seemed to be. I heeded to the nurse’s advice and it paid off because he later came and paid my bride price on the 8th month of the pregnancy. I became a proud mother of a bouncing baby girl who I love more than anything in this world, all thanks to this nurse whom I heeded her advice.

Now where the story gets worse is that he seems to be still recruiting....

READ MORE...>>>
https://hpluscommunitylink..com.ng/2018/03/chronicles-of-ex-beauty-queen.html
Re: I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others by Ebios(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2018
k
Re: I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others by ImaIma1(f): 1:57pm On May 21, 2018
When i see story telling, i scroll down first to see if there is a "read more" link. I just move on.

Bad habit.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others by Daejoyoung: 2:01pm On May 21, 2018
ImaIma1:
When i see story telling, i scroll down first to see if there is a "read more" link. I just move on.

Bad habit.
Me too, l hate links.
Re: I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others by TadM: 4:04pm On May 21, 2018
And me i hate when i don't have data and have to browse with the web of a china phone after trying hard and finally read the long text and now ready to read comments another person would just comment by quoting the same long text .

1 Like

Re: I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others by fraspree(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2018
ImaIma1:

Bad habit.
You can choose not to read by not clicking the link if you like, you have all the rights, but keep it to yourself. Please Don't post this kind of text on my topic next time. Cos i might not be so gracious next time. Thanks...
Re: I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others by kmaster007: 6:07pm On May 21, 2018
the only kcee I no his kcee Limpopo.... so.. wch of d KC are you

1 Like

Re: I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others by Jamieb(m): 6:43pm On May 21, 2018
Now where the story gets worse is that he seems to be still recruiting young girls for his beauty pageants and the rest of the things which I am sure that he squashed them. He said it was in his talent to do entertainment and there’s nothing else he knows how to do best, so that’s what puts food on the table. Sometimes we would hang out and he would strategically ask me to help him go and approach a pretty lady sitting across, to tell her to be his contestant of his upcoming beauty pageant, sometimes he would say it’s for business and I wouldn’t have any option.

I love him cos he’s caring and also a good father to his daughter but he’s a strong womanizer. In some occasions when he will send me to go and collect a girl’s contact, I will have to beg the girl as woman-to-woman to try not to sleep with him cos he’s my husband. There was another time it became an issue between me and him and he stopped asking me to do the approaching. You see the kind of embarrassments he puts me through?
His closest cousin seemed to be calmer and everything good that he’s not and am beginning to have feelings for him. Am young and pretty and I don’t need this kind of life. Please admin I need your advi

1 Like

Re: I Slept With KC Just To Win, Later We Got Married, Now He's Sleeping With Others by kyutepanda(f): 8:56am On May 23, 2018
Jamieb:

Now where the story gets worse is that he seems to be still recruiting young girls for his beauty pageants and the rest of the things which I am sure that he squashed them. He said it was in his talent to do entertainment and there’s nothing else he knows how to do best, so that’s what puts food on the table. Sometimes we would hang out and he would strategically ask me to help him go and approach a pretty lady sitting across, to tell her to be his contestant of his upcoming beauty pageant, sometimes he would say it’s for business and I wouldn’t have any option.

I love him cos he’s caring and also a good father to his daughter but he’s a strong womanizer. In some occasions when he will send me to go and collect a girl’s contact, I will have to beg the girl as woman-to-woman to try not to sleep with him cos he’s my husband. There was another time it became an issue between me and him and he stopped asking me to do the approaching. You see the kind of embarrassments he puts me through?
His closest cousin seemed to be calmer and everything good that he’s not and am beginning to have feelings for him. Am young and pretty and I don’t need this kind of life. Please admin I need your advi

Eh! his cousin if this story is real o my sister crush outta the family not within this is Nigeria not America

(1) (Reply)

. / What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again / See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.