Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

VAGINA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VAGINA (2948 Views)

Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

VAGINA by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2018
Women Are Not After Your Money. Men Are The Ones Who Are After Women's Vagîna

MEN ONLY: this post will change your life.

In the beginning were women. All they wanted was a real man (an alpha male), who could handle them in the bedroom, protect them from danger, and stay strong and healthy with them as they work towards greatness.

There was something called gold and this gold was scarce — only rich men had it.

Unfortunately, famine befell the land. Most poor families had no food or (gold) money. People were dying of hunger.

Some kind rich men with ulterior motives started giving gold to families they noticed had beautiful female children.

Sometimes, he (the rich man), will send a message for the female child to come take the gold or food to give to her parents.

These girls usually get enticed and raped by these rich men. To make her not to talk, he will promise to do more good things for her parents if she doesn't tell anyone. She will wipe her tears and agree with him.

After some years, these girls began to enjoy the rape + bribe to help their families. At this time, there wasn't any punishment for rape because it was a taboo no one wanted to talk about.

When this became rampant and the government heard it, they enacted some rules and punishment for râpists.

This was when the men started using money they would've given to the girls' parents to give to the girls as a bribe not to talk before the government hears it and jail them.

Unfortunately, some of these rich men were jailed by girls they raped and paid, but in one way or the other, the parents found out and reported to the government.

After some years, most of the girls said to themselves, "Wow! I enjoyed it, yet he still paid me because he doesn't want to go to jail."

After each forced sèx, the big men will give out money and promise to do more if she doesn't tell anyone.

With is, these women realized men love sex and can do anything to get it, so they had to make it difficult for men until they pay more.

The more difficult these women acted, the more DESPERATE and compelled these men became to increase the money just for her to open her legs in a consensual agreement and not rape anymore.

This was when women realized their vagina could get them anything they wanted from these rich men, so they had to monetize it in exchange for gold (money).

At this time, hotels were only for tourists to sleep, but those big men started lodging there to run away from their wives.

While at the hotel, they'll invite these beautiful girls from poor families to come take some gold. Since it's consensual now, she will dress and sneak out to go meet him. After sex, he will give her the gold. These rich men did this with different beautiful girls from poor homes.

This happened for months, so the hotel's owner who is closed with the big man picked interest and asked the big man how he does it.

He told him he gives them gold in exchange for sex. With this new information, the owner of the hotel said, "When tourists come and they need sex, I'll use your method."

This was the beginning of having girls in hotels.

The newer generation of girls learned from the past and decided to upgrade the scheme. They asked themselves, "What do rich men like in us so we could enhance it and increase our price?"

These women listed:

1. big boobs
2. big ass
3. flat tummy
4. succulent lips
5. tight vagina
6. bleach my skin to look fair
7. extend their hair

Some of these women went on a goose-chase to enhance these parts of their bodies to entìce these rich men and increase their gold (money).

Now, here is the problem...

Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2018
Note: the rest of the post triggers Nairaland's bot to clamp down on the topic. If you don't want to read the full post, kindly ignore, but if you do, click this link www.manymen.men/?topic=41.0 and see what most men will never have the privilege to see.
Re: VAGINA by ednut1(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2018
U be nuisance
Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
ednut1:
U be nuisance
Thank you for the compliment. You are depressed, prove me wrong.

I'm only engaging you not because you're worth it, but because at the end of the day, I'll promise to send you recharge card as a way to put a smile on your face. Givers never lack.

Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
ednut1:
U be nuisance
Kindly forward your number to redeem your prize. Don't let pride make you lose it.
Re: VAGINA by Lucifer66(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wasted 2mins of my life reading this.
Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lucifer66:
Wasted 2mins of my life reading this.
Well appreciated. Unfortunately, what works for Mr. A may not work for Mr. B. Wrong shot. Try again later.
Re: VAGINA by kizolo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
Go get a job niccur
Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
kizolo:
Go get a job niccur
You're welcome. I'll do just that.
Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2018
disturbia !
Re: VAGINA by myettiallah: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
iClef:
Thank you for the compliment. You are depressed, prove me wrong.

I'm only engaging you not because you're worth it, but because at the end of the day, I'll promise to send you recharge card as a way to put a smile on your face. Givers never lack
Lool...
ednut swallow ur pride and collect oo
Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
ednut1:
U be nuisance
true true bross no shame give am ur number make e send u card opportunity na only once e dey show face
Re: VAGINA by ednut1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

true true bross no shame give am ur number make e send u card opportunity na only once e dey show face
he cant afford d kind card i dey buy
Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
ednut1:
hmmm i hear u chairman
Re: VAGINA by HumbleBoy21: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
iClef:
Women Are Not After Your Money. Men Are The Ones Who Are After Women's Vagîna

MEN ONLY: this post will change your life.

In the beginning were women. All they wanted was a real man (an alpha male), who could handle them in the bedroom, protect them from danger, and stay strong and healthy with them as they work towards greatness.

There was something called gold and this gold was scarce — only rich men had it.

Unfortunately, famine befell the land. Most poor families had no food or (gold) money. People were dying of hunger.

Some kind rich men with ulterior motives started giving gold to families they noticed had beautiful female children.

Sometimes, he (the rich man), will send a message for the female child to come take the gold or food to give to her parents.

These girls usually get enticed and raped by these rich men. To make her not to talk, he will promise to do more good things for her parents if she doesn't tell anyone. She will wipe her tears and agree with him.

After some years, these girls began to enjoy the rape + bribe to help their families. At this time, there wasn't any punishment for rape because it was a taboo no one wanted to talk about.

When this became rampant and the government heard it, they enacted some rules and punishment for râpists.

This was when the men started using money they would've given to the girls' parents to give to the girls as a bribe not to talk before the government hears it and jail them.

Unfortunately, some of these rich men were jailed by girls they raped and paid, but in one way or the other, the parents found out and reported to the government.

After some years, most of the girls said to themselves, "Wow! I enjoyed it, yet he still paid me because he doesn't want to go to jail."

After each forced sèx, the big men will give out money and promise to do more if she doesn't tell anyone.

With is, these women realized men love sex and can do anything to get it, so they had to make it difficult for men until they pay more.

The more difficult these women acted, the more DESPERATE and compelled these men became to increase the money just for her to open her legs in a consensual agreement and not rape anymore.

This was when women realized their vagina could get them anything they wanted from these rich men, so they had to monetize it in exchange for gold (money).

At this time, hotels were only for tourists to sleep, but those big men started lodging there to run away from their wives.

While at the hotel, they'll invite these beautiful girls from poor families to come take some gold. Since it's consensual now, she will dress and sneak out to go meet him. After sex, he will give her the gold. These rich men did this with different beautiful girls from poor homes.

This happened for months, so the hotel's owner who is closed with the big man picked interest and asked the big man how he does it.

He told him he gives them gold in exchange for sex. With this new information, the owner of the hotel said, "When tourists come and they need sex, I'll use your method."

This was the beginning of having girls in hotels.

The newer generation of girls learned from the past and decided to upgrade the scheme. They asked themselves, "What do rich men like in us so we could enhance it and increase our price?"

These women listed:

1. big boobs
2. big ass
3. flat tummy
4. succulent lips
5. tight vagina
6. bleach my skin to look fair
7. extend their hair

Some of these women went on a goose-chase to enhance these parts of their bodies to entìce these rich men and increase their gold (money).

Now, here is the problem...

Baba go and find another thing to do with your life.
Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Baba go and find another thing to do with your life.
Another thing like what? Like beg for money as you usually do? See the screenshot of you begging for money below. You tried to delete the thread, but it was already late.

Why are depressed people attacking me today? Buhari why? Since you took over the number of beggers and depressed people increased. Most of them are on Nairaland attacking people who are progressing out of envy.

Send me your account and if you're lucky, I may send you some money to buy indomie and feed for today. Beggers never lack. Lol.

It's alright. I'll put you in prayers and God will open ways for you and you'll stop begging.

Please, do you have a Beggers' Association Whatsapp Group lemme join since you said I should find another thing to do. cheesy

If you had kept quiet, I would'nt have exposed you. I know this particular account you have is for begging. Another one will be for political debate in politics section and another for football betting. I pity you. Keep wasting away.

Anyway, all the time you waste on Nairaland is not a waste because my man Séun makes money from it. You will never understand how the internet works in generating money. You're too focused on begging.

Abeg, make I stop here before I make you more depressed.

#I'mSorryWipeYourTears.

Re: VAGINA by yogak: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Gift your loved ones this festive period with a portrait painting. cool
Everyone wants to be appreciated and a portrait painting does justice in this direction.
- We guarantee you amazing portraits (Professional jobs) with quality materials.
- We deliver you jobs to you at the comfort of your homes with permission.
- 50% discount on every job
- Deliver within and outside Lagos.
Note: Guarantee 100% refund if our customer is not satisfied. tongue

Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
ednut1:

Let me motivate you so you can do the same. I send money or card to people when they don't even request for it.

A friend told me about a girl called Lillian, who loves to write. He told me she had an terrible car accident when she was in secondary school and she can't walk with her legs again. I felt bad, told him to give me her WhatsApp number and I'll turn her to a millionnaire in a year or two with her writing skill.

I chatted with her and promised to teach her how to write profitable books and publish on Amazon. She is struggling to survive, but I told her not to worry that I'll help her stand financially. She doesn't ask for money or card, but I always send to her.

You'll think I need sex from her, but no. I don't need anything. We haven't even met and I don't think we will ever meet, but I show her true love.

Most of you men only help or give money to women who have their two legs and pussy intact — so you can sleep with her later. What a loser.

I help those who truly need it (without begging — she hasn't begged me for help) and that's why God never fails to bless me. So, hide your pride and send me your number to redeem your card.

Since you're too big to send your number, this is the last reply I'll give you. Read the chat below and have a nice day, Sir.

Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
I hope Mr. Card learns a lesson from the above post.
Re: VAGINA by Meeno(m): 1:16am On Nov 21, 2018
Bro i also need card ooh any amount is appreciated
Re: VAGINA by HumbleBoy21: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2018
iClef:
Another thing like what? Like beg for money as you usually do? See the screenshot of you begging for money below. You tried to delete the thread, but it was already late.

Why are depressed people attacking me today? Buhari why? Since you took over the number of beggers and depressed people increased. Most of them are on Nairaland attacking people who are progressing out of envy.

Send me your account and if you're lucky, I may send you some money to buy indomie and feed for today. Beggers never lack. Lol.

It's alright. I'll put you in prayers and God will open ways for you and you'll stop begging

Please, do you have a Beggers' Association Whatsapp Group lemme join since you said I should find another thing to do. cheesy

If you had kept quiet, I would'nt have exposed you. I know this particular account you have is for begging. Another one will be for political debate in politics section and another for football betting. I pity you. Keep wasting away.

Anyway, all the time you waste on Nairaland is not a waste because my man Séun makes money from it. You will never understand how the internet works in generating money. You're too focused on begging.

Abeg, make I stop here before I make you more depressed.

#I'mSorryWipeYourTears.
I did that because I and a friend were into a debate.. who would come online to beg for money when I have people I can easily call.
VAGINA Indeed.

You are here fooling yourself thinking you are helping people.

No offense intended o with the way you attacked me like a wounded lion.

I will help by clicking on your manymen.
manymen indeed.

On bolded, save your soul first.
Re: VAGINA by HumbleBoy21: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Sorry Bro iClef , You are doing a good job teaching men the way forward. If I knew you react like a lion wouldnt have that initial stare statement.

*see as my conscience dey fire me*

Don't be Angry.
Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 22, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
I did that because I and a friend were into a debate.. who would come online to beg for money when I have people I can easily call.
VAGINA Indeed.

You are here fooling yourself thinking you are helping people.

No offense intended o with the way you attacked me like a wounded lion.

I will help by clicking on your manymen.
manymen indeed.

On bolded, save your soul first.

You've been heard. Kindly beg your money in peace and don't intrude next time. Before you comment, read. If you can't read, ignore.

All these rattlensnakes on Nairaland are always roaming looking for who to attack. When they attack what is bigger than them, they pause and say, "Angry lion."

At least, a lion is the king, not a rattlesnake.
Re: VAGINA by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 22, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Sorry Bro iClef , You are doing a good job teaching men the way forward. If I knew you react like a lion wouldnt have that initial stare statement.

*see as my conscience dey fire me*

Don't be Angry.
Yes, I react like a lion whenver a beggar attacks without reading. Next time, use your head. Have a nice day and be a good boy. Bye.

Why You Should Marry A Single Mother? / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay / She Wants To Commit Suicide

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54