Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man (7310 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by biacan(f): 9:29pm On May 21, 2018
So all this happened to you shocked hmmmmm sometimes we ladies suffer in silence due to the fact that we might not get married to the right person so sad sad

1 Like

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by briandaman(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
So all this happened to you shocked hmmmmm sometimes we ladies suffer in silence due to the fact that we might not get married to the right person so sad sad
we? Speak for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by biacan(f): 9:33pm On May 21, 2018
briandaman:
we? Speak for yourself
Don't ever in your miserable life quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy I was actually referring to the guy that put up his number
UDUJ:

grin How konjivities go wan kill a whole DonPiiko cheesy

The Don that always has a bevy of pretty damsels at his beck and call cool

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 21, 2018
You wanna offer me some pussy?? You can PM me
victorian:

Perhaps the ladies don wise up cheesy lol
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by victorian(f): 9:49pm On May 21, 2018
DonPiiko:

In your dreams!

1 Like

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 21, 2018
Dreams come true
victorian:

In your dreams!

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by PlsBanMe: 9:55pm On May 21, 2018
Cgpc,
Firstly, you have to count your blessings so you will be thankful. While that seems difficult because you are presently depressed right now, you have to try and do it. There are actually women within your age grade that had wonderful husbands and children but have lost their husbands to untimely deaths while the dead husbands were the breadwinners. Some of these women has no jobs at all.

Try to understand that your situation is not the worst and move out of depression.

Secondly, I need you to understand that love comes most times when you aren't looking for it. Continue taking care of yourself,your child and your job. It is by being happy that you will be radiant and attractive. You most likely will attract men when you are attractive.

Women with children and older than you have found love before. You might too. You however have to understand that because of your peculiar case, your man may be younger, much older than you, less wealthy or a widower. If you are too choosy,you may fail to identify him.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
Konjivities wan kill your man cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Martin0(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin

na wetin dey happen for this creep
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Lalas247(f): 10:03pm On May 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
shocked
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 21, 2018
Martin0:

na wetin dey happen for this creep
39 year old french ivorian lady is looking for a husband
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 21, 2018
Hi Lalas
Lalas247:

shocked
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 21, 2018
Lalas247:

shocked
DonPiiko said the p word abi? grin
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by SilentBang(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2018
Gcfc you should be careful of the contacts flying on around here, but you know that already i suppose....

Good a thing you are self sufficient to some extent, truth is, contrary to what most ladies think and say, as a woman you will need a man in your life, else there will always be a vacuum, and kind of sadness that goes with it, same goes for the man.

I pray God hears your prayers, its not too late yet, Good men praying for your spec abound, your environment/locality and people you surround yourself with plays a great role here.

Mind you the good ones most often dont look all that! on the outside... Godspeed dear.
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Lalas247(f): 10:07pm On May 21, 2018
lefulefu:

DonPiiko said the p word abi? grin
my wig shifted grin

1 Like

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Lalas247(f): 10:08pm On May 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
Hi Lalas

what did you drink tonight .. ..
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 21, 2018
Gcpc:

I know you're right. Believe me, my baby girl is the center of my universe. I also know that no man can make me happy. It's not about that. I am happy. I praise God everyday for the life, health and love he allows my loved ones and myself to enjoy. I'm grateful.
It's just that some days, when my baby's sleeping and I'm sitting on my couch alone, I would love to have someone to snuggle up to. Someone to share the details of my difficult day at work or laugh about the last baby tantrum I had to deal with sad

Don't mind that Lalas247 of a girl. She is an hypocrite like linda ikeji. They have boyfriends /husbands yet they will advice other ladies not to bother themselves about getting a man and they have their own man! Lalas247 before you advice someone on this, be single first and doing it. Not when you have someone servicing your engine every night you will now come here to talk Nonsense like linda ikeji.

1 Like

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by victorian(f): 10:09pm On May 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
Dreams come true

Mtchewwwwww!

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 21, 2018
Nothing strong just a cup of tea wink how do you do?
Lalas247:

what did you drink tonight .. ..
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2018
lefulefu:
39 year old french ivorian lady is looking for a husband

shuuuu make una apply nagrin about make I help you apply
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Lalas247(f): 10:11pm On May 21, 2018
Ire2:

Don't mind that Lalas247 of a girl. She is an hypocrite like linda ikeji. They have boyfriends /husbands yet they will advice other ladies not to bother themselves about getting a man and they have their own man! Lalas247 before you advice someone on this, be single first and doing it. Not when you have someone servicing your engine every night you will now come here to talk Nonsense like linda ikeji.
kikikikiki. I can't stop laughing

this is too funny ...
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Lalas247(f): 10:13pm On May 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
Nothing strong just a cup of tea wink how do you do?
laced with vodka cheesy
Don don'... u know when I saw ur comment I thought it was your twin... then my wig shifted I knew it was u lol I'm fine o just viewing
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 21, 2018
Martin0:

shuuuu make una apply nagrin about make I help you apply
na fit the bill oo cheesy cheesy
i was thinking u dey sabi speak french dat year cheesy
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 21, 2018
Lalas247:

my wig shifted grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Pat081: 10:15pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
Don't ever in your miserable life quote me again
d guy is telling u d bitter true n u re here crying why can u carry ur own cross by ur self

1 Like

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 21, 2018
I know a lot of females need good loving, I was just offering my service, I want to put a smile on her face
Lalas247:

laced with vodka cheesy
Don don'... u know when I saw ur comment I thought it was your twin... then my wig shifted I knew it was u lol I'm fine o just viewing
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Pat081: 10:17pm On May 21, 2018
briandaman:
we? Speak for yourself
lol abi now
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Martin0(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2018
lefulefu:
na fit the bill oo cheesy cheesy i was thinking u dey sabi speak french dat year cheesy

hahahahah go chop K-p nagrin... . .guy madam dey around oo make she nor dey get the code oo
Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 21, 2018
I won't judge you
victorian:

Mtchewwwwww!

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Lalas247(f): 10:20pm On May 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
I know a lot of females need good loving, I was just offering my service, I want to put a smile on her face
OK ...I forgive you grin go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 21, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah go chop K-p nagrin...
.guy madam dey around oo make she nor dey get the code oo
ur madam dey around? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Men Of These Days Are So Interested In Knowing Whether A Gal / My Girlfriend's Ex-Boyfriend Bought Her A Car / Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.