Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

How My Dream Guy Broke My Heart And Allowed Me To Find The Love Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Dream Guy Broke My Heart And Allowed Me To Find The Love Of My Life (598 Views)

My Payback To The Girl Who Broke My Heart. / She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Dream Guy Broke My Heart And Allowed Me To Find The Love Of My Life by ayazor: 4:39pm On May 21, 2018
His snarky remark turned out to be the best thing anyone’s ever said to me.
Back in my college days, I fell very neatly into the category of girls who efficiently filled a guy’s need for a friend or a little sister, but never for a girlfriend. I was obsessed with sports, by that time working the night shift and writing sports for a daily newspaper, fiercely independent, and a country mile from what one might define as hotness. In short, it seemed that I was a real hoot to hang with, but possibly not high on the scale of alluring young females to date. It’s OK; a decade later I’ve gotten over it, I promise. Seriously.

I say all of that so that you will have the background for the story I am about to tell. It involves the weirdest thing anyone has ever said to me and the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. At the same time.

It was late at night in a Starbucks parking lot. At least in my college years, Starbucks parking lots were kind of the place where things went down. It was hot in that thick summer night way, the type of heat that you kind of swim through, the type that catches at smells and magnifies them.

Read full story: http://www.vondanews.com/my-dream-guy-broke-my-heart-and-allowed-me-to-find-the-love-of-my-life/

Re: How My Dream Guy Broke My Heart And Allowed Me To Find The Love Of My Life by Chikexe: 9:20pm On May 21, 2018
nice story
Re: How My Dream Guy Broke My Heart And Allowed Me To Find The Love Of My Life by ayazor: 11:22am On May 22, 2018
Chikexe:
nice story
yes

(1) (Reply)

Help Me!! I Think I'm Addicted To This.... Nairalanders / Fact About Guy's!!! / Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.