Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Madam And Me - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Madam And Me (326571 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
hrykanu231:

Free the guy na, that stuff has move beyond 3000 pages. Move on, abi you be Amaka...lol

If you know you know

Re: My Madam And Me by dcolumbus001: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Luciferlove:

We still have our eyes on you...you know what I mean
there act as if there have no sin

Grow up nigga
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
dcolumbus001:
there act as if there have no sin

Grow up nigga

Can u write in English pls

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by GenyEbere(f): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Op come na ball don finish
Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Stranac:
As an atheist I'm smart enough not to believe in this religious and predictions nonsense..

My guesse about the prophecy is that your friend might have told the seer about your trouble hence his Knowles..

Reason been that he want Sandra too,good enough??
Whenever I read comments like this I just laugh at the innocent ignorance being displayed. I used to be so ignorant like this too, not until my doubts got cleared in HD. cheesy
Re: My Madam And Me by blesskewe(f): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Viking007:
Whenever I read comments like this I just laugh at the innocent ignorance being displayed. I used to be so ignorant like this too, not until my doubts got cleared in HD. cheesy
God wire u abi

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
The next day I got ready to visit Sandra. On my way out of the compound, I recognised a blue Lexus jeep as Amaka's. She packed a little distance a way from my house. I curiously walked to the driver side and she whined down on seeing me.

" how long have you been here?! I asked.

" get into the car let's talk" she said.

I went round the car and entered the front seat. She immediately engaged the engine and drove off.

" where are we going to? " I asked.

" why have you been avoiding my calls? " she said steadying her focus on the road.

" hmm! Do you know I have been in and out of the police station since yesterday ? "

She looked at me surprised, then back to the road and said.

" what happened? "

" I had an argument with the commissioners son, and afterwards he was found dead. Since I was the only one seen having issues before his death, I am the primary suspect" I said.

She looked at me with a wide opened eyes and turned back to the road.

" that's a serious case. How come you didn't tell me all these while? " she asked.

" come on! I can't continue to run to you all the time ".

Just then she turned to the opposite route to my destination .

" please stop me somewhere around here". I said pointing to the side of the road.

She ignored me and continued driving. I looked at her astonished, then said.

" what are you doing? Stop me, I need to be somewhere for an appointment!".

"then let me drop you off at the place so when you're done we can both leave together " she said slowing down to the side of the road.

I was going to Sandra's and I wouldn't want to bring her into the picture so I said.

" what are we going to do at your place? "

She suddenly turned the steering into the road.

" who said am going to my house? And have you forgotten you owe me? " she said speeding up.

I had already made up my mind not to return the money. It was part of the plan for the raining day. I thought several ways to get away from her but non seem reasonable enough. Before I knew it, she had diverted and drove into a hotel, and now I am in already.

I had already promised to spend the day with Sandra who stood by me all through the previous day ill event, and again sleeping with Sandra (which is inevitable if I meet her ) would bring me more misfortune. Staying with Amaka right now seem oddly the right get away.

She packed, disengaged the gear, took out the key from the ignition then turned to me and said.

" Mike. I don't want to be selfish anymore. I want you to desire me as a man desires a woman. I am lonely and I think of you frequently of late. I thought it was the sex but I discovered I just want you around. Please, find somewhere in your heart to want me, that's all I need from you. You are the first guy that I really feel this way towards, I don't know why, but I wish you can look at me the way you looked at the fair lady at the mall( Sandra )"

I felt pity for her because I can never find her attractive, she's so not my spec and not even close to manage.

" you know am going through a lot now? Just came back from the police station early this morning. " I said trying to act concerned.

" let me take your worries away. Let me make you happy. Do you know I have been waiting for you at the front of your house for 4 hours? I waited coz I wanted to see you. " she said, looking pitifully at me.

This was my weak point. Pity. I pity people a lot and end up doing what I never wanted to do. And right then she was using it against me.

" let's go inside" I said, suppressing every feeling uttering my fake affection.

We were in the room, I sat on the bed fighting with my heart that was draining all the moisture in me. She ordered for drinks, food and barbecue.

Prior to the time we entered the room, I had gone outside to call Sandra when Amaka went to book for a room.

" hello sweetie" Sandra said immediately she answered. "I was about calling you, I have an urgent call few minutes ago that warrants me to make an urgent trip, it's my job not husband " she chuckled .

" wow! I was even planning to come to your place " I said ceasing the opportunity right away .

" I wanted to see you before I leave, but I can't. I have booked a flight online and am rushing to the airport".

" how long are you staying? " I asked emitting genuine sadness in my tone.

" two to three weeks " she said.

And back to Amaka. I poured myself a glass full of whiskey and took it up in two gulps. Then settled with the next glass.

" tell me about yesterday? " Amaka said, curling to my thighs and resting her head.

I narrated the whole episode from the gay club skipping the killing Part, and the arrest avoiding to mention Sandra and her team.

" hmm. Mike, you have to be careful with how you react to things, it's like you're too rash " she said touching my cheek.

I quickly sent the whole glass down my throat, frowned at the hotness and exhaled. I dropped the glass and looked at her. It's either the drink was beginning to get to me, because she began to look beautiful in my eyes.

" it's not a little shit you are in now Mike. " she said sitting up to face me. " what are the police saying? "

" they said I shouldn't leave town " .

She hugged me. I opened my eyes in surprise, coz I wasn't expecting it.

" mummy is here, don't worry i will take good care of you ". She said still hugging me.

The hug made me felt better. I returned it and held her tight. After a while she loosened her grip, looked me in the eye and said.

" what do you think of me?"

The question really amused me, as i was wondering where she reasoned it out from. Then I asked.

" you really want to know?

" of course, that's why I asked in the first place ".

" hmm... " I said, poured myself half glass and poured all in my mouth.

" take it easy " Amaka said gently to me.

" I think you're a wicked person! " I said.

She looked flabbergasted , her eyes and mouth were opened.

" you are about to catch a fly " I said giggling.

" what —do— you —mean am —wicked ?" she cautiously counted her words slowly.

" because... You are the cause of my problems! "

The alcohol was already getting to me. I couldn't hold back what I felt any longer.

" me?! How? "

" are you asking me? Ask everyone that has slept with you " I said pointing at her.

She stood up, took the bottle of whiskey from me and kept it on the table in front of the bed.

" Mike, you are drunk again !" she said frowning.

" am not drunk. Am just saying my mind. You asked me to tell you what I think, that's what am telling you and you are thinking am drunk."

" so what you think about me is that am wicked? " she said smiling and sitting beside me.

" you should have told me that I can only sleep with you "

She looked confused,then turned to my face and asked .

" what are you talking about? "

" nothing " I said, lying facing up.

I dozed off and woke up under the duvet with just boxers on. I turned and looked at Amaka who was fast asleep coverd in the same duvet.

I reached for my phone, it was 9pm. I had missed calls from Ruth and Sandra. I returned Sandra's outside the room. It rang severely but she wasn't answering. I decided not to call Ruth. Sent a text message to mum. Came back to the room,ate some of the barbecue and the food before covered myself up and slept off.

No sex that night, I was happy the next morning when I woke. Amaka had gone for her jogging, I was left alone in the room. So I decided to take a stroll around the hotel when I noticed a beautiful fair halfcaste girl going down the stairs in front of me.

" Phila! " I called impetuously.

She turned around and was surprised to see me. She wore a white handles top on a pink skimpy Caribbean skirt exposing her hot legs and full thighs, a pair of black snikers, a black face cap and a pink sport wrist watch.

" Mike! " she screamed excitedly.

" what are you doing here? " I said rushing to her.

We hugged passionately for a while then loosened ourselves.

" what are you doing here?" I repeated. So as to avoid talking about Amaka.

" I needed a get away so I came here"

I immediately added before she asked about me.

" and your boy? "

" he's with mum abroad . He is based there, he comes here on holidays . "

"wow you look beautiful !" I said abruptly to avoid being asked any question.

" oh thank you! "

" are you going out for sport? "

" actually, am just returning from my morning jogging. And what are you doing here" she immediately asked before I could play smart.

" I — I came to —to hide " I said smiling a suffering man smile.

She didn't bother to press on what I meant my saying hiding . I felt really relieved that I wouldn't have to bring Amaka up.

I followed her downstairs to a nearby caffee shop and was praying not to meet Amaka on the way. We settled in, and was waiting for our coffees to be served when I saw Amaka through the transparent glass walk pass the shop into the hotel. We discussed everything circled around culture and people, Laughed and joked. I was really enjoying the moment.

Phila reminds me so much of Sandra, they are both angels just that Phila is slightly prettier with an accent.

We were done with our coffees and set to go. I immediately took out my wallet and paid the bill. She smiled and thanked me.

Outside the shop, I knew it was risky to go back with her so I said.

" see you later at the hotel, I want to get something down the road "

"why go alone? We came together, let's go together as well". She said smiling

" don't worry, I have other agendas " I said smiling back .

" ok. Make sure you drop by at room 7 when you get back, am waiting for you. " she said and started walking to the hotel.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam And Me by promisious: 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Chaiii

Another suspense..

Good storyline

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by GenyEbere(f): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Op you set wella oya goodnight
Re: My Madam And Me by justlaw(m): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Gen Gen!!! This Mike... you no day tire for ladies!

I must sure see to the end of this story... nothing is gonna stop me... no matter how long it's gonna take to drop the last.

Another Bollywood telenova

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by blesskewe(f): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Only u
Only u
Only u the man
Re: My Madam And Me by royalguy123(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2018
wow,op has come back with another bash of suspense,but Mike your statue will looked slimmer now cos of too much bleeping o,beside Phila is still going to experience your bleeping Rod,later in the day ,op CONTINUES, but keep some for yourself oo,you will need it later.
Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Mick what's the problem, for 48hrs now no update.
The suspense is affecting the follow up of the story.
Plsssss, give us double updates to make up for the delay, abeggg.
Re: My Madam And Me by Benblaq(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2018
"I felt pity for her because I can never
find her attractive, she's so not my
spec and not even close to manage."

We die here oh, see savaging.

topherchris819 I want to see Amaka and Sandra clashing for once jare, let power face money, wit for wit.

Must it be the innocent dumb Ruth everytime?

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
This mick of a guy why is your life. Revolved around women.

The only person that can tame you is Sandra, she has the prowees to do so.

Amaka can only be used for financial benefits if only she will drop

Ruth, unfortunately she might loose mick to Sandra, she would have been a good wife for mick but mick will keep braking her heart unintentionally.

Phila is lucky mick has been spending for her bills even without bleeping her yet, he must been hatching something for doing that.

Definitely that curse most be broken for mick to be a free man.

Mick's mum have suffered so much that the pains mick is giving her is worse than the labour pains she had giving birth to him, yet he still loves him dearly.

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Benblaq:
"I felt pity for her because I can never
find her attractive, she's so not my
spec and not even close to manage."

We die here oh, see savaging.

topherchris819 I want to see Amaka and Sandra clashing for once jare, let power face money, wit for wit.

Must it be the innocent dumb Ruth everytime?

Mick is too smart for Sandra and Amaka to clash.
As for. Ruth, destiny have made her to be the one to suffer and be at the receiving end of this drama.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: My Madam And Me by adonaimart(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Guy no do us dis thing...finish d story ooo
Re: My Madam And Me by Ossyglobal: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
The gods are not to be blame..Mike, Sandra, Ruth, Amaka and Phyla.
Re: My Madam And Me by adonaimart(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Na where Dem born u sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by daviesblaze(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
frozen70:

Mick is too smart for Sandra and Amaka to clash.
As for. Ruth, destiny have made her to be the one to suffer and be at the receiving end of this drama.
your english ehnn..... where are you from ? undecided Mike Or Mick

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by frozen70(f): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
daviesblaze:
your english ehnn..... where are you from ? undecided Mike Or Mick

Observation noted
Re: My Madam And Me by topherchris819(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
I first went into my room and met Amaka sitting on the bed, taking off her shoes.

"where have you been?! " she asked.

" I just took a walk"

" I was about calling you" she said standing up. "Have you had anything to eat? " she started taking off her orange T-shirt.

" not yet, later." I replied , thinking of an excuse to see Phila.

" ok, we are going to eat at a new eatery later, lemme shower first" she said, removing her black joggers.

I watched as she took off everything and entered the bathroom. Then I said standing up.

" am coming! I want to check on something. "

" ok! Don't stay long. " she yelled from the bathroom.

I zoomed off to room 7. Knocked and Phila called from inside.

" who's that? "

I felt a sudden strange excitement, then composed myself and said.

" it's me, Mike "

" oh Mike. Am coming "

I waited for a brief seconds before the door opened. Phila smiled at me, her beautiful face made me blush. She wore a white robe and covered her hair with a white towel.

" hi" she said smiling. " come in".

She offered me a sit and sat on the bed in front of me and said.

"I have been waiting for you ".

She looked very beautiful, I felt slightly intimidated but had to act cool.

" I went to check on something" I said.

" so tell me the truth, are you here with a lady? " she said looking keenly into my face.

I was shocked to hear this, could she had possibly seen I and Amaka? Then lying would be making a fool of my self. So I played it cool and looked at her dazed

" so you think I came with a woman? "

" it's just that it's rare for a guy to be in a hotel all by himself " she said still smiling.

" so you think it's impossible for a guy to just want to relax? "

" I know you're unemployed, and you can't be throwing money around in the name of relaxing" she giggled and said. " no offense please"

" non taking " I said smiling.

I thought this through, and I can't admit that I just came here to chill which would be so irresponsible of me being unemployed and living in the same town. So I came up with this.

" how often do you come here? "

" this is my first time "

" seriously? "

" yeah, actually a friend told me about how good the food is, so I came to check it out" she said chuckling. .

" I thought you chill in hotels frequently "

" oh yes I do. But this particular one, I came for the food" she let out a wide grin.

She stood up and opened the refrigerator beside the bed, brought out two canned beers, tossed one on me, Opened hers and took her previous position.

" have you thought of working for my us? She said drinking from her caned beer .

" yeah, I told you I was interested "

" you did? Before I forget, am sorry about the other day. You know my boyfriend is a jealous guy who thinks every guy wants to bleep me" she said grinning and shaking her head .

" I won't blame him, who wouldn't be scared when he's got a beautiful woman " I said sipping my drink.

She looked at me and smiled.

" that means you too got trust issues. "

" I trust people easily to a fault, but I just get scared coz I wouldn't like to loose a woman I love "

She looked at me silently for a while. I suddenly felt uncomfortable with her stare.

" have you had breakfast? " I impetuously said.

"I don't eat in the morning, am ok with the coffee".

Just then Amaka call came through. I ignored and silent it. Phila looked at me curiously and asked .

" your girlfriend? Answer it! "

" I don't need girls, I need money " I said acting as though the call was bugging me.

She smiled and nodded, then looked at her phone.

" oh, it's 10 am!"

" do you have anywhere to be? "

" I have to call dad. Excuse me" she said, and picked up her phone dialing a number.

I stood up and signaled " I will be back " .
"ok. Don't be long " she said and started making her call.

As I closed the door and turned, I saw Amaka walking towards me from a far end of the corridor. Before I could rush back inside, she called.

" Mike! What are you doing there? I have been calling you " she was looking suspiciously at the room I just came out from.

I quickly rushed towards her to prevent any confrontation in front of Phila's door.

" oh, I thought that's our room" I said acting lost and silly approaching Amaka swiftly.

" how can you mistake that room for ours. Ours is the second room!" she said suspiciously looking at the door.

" am not convalescent with the rooms. Let me quickly have my bath so we can go to the eatery " I said while rushing to the room to avoid further interrogations from Amaka or being caught by Phila. " room two right?" I yelled at the front of our room.

" yes, room two" Amaka replied frowning .

I quickly rushed to the bathroom with my phone so Amaka doesn't go through it or answer Phila's call in my absence . Had a quick bath and came out. Amaka was sitting on the bed waiting for me. I hurried into my T-shirt and Jean. Brushed my hair and was set.

On our way to the eatery, phila called me, but I sent a reply that I can't talk where I am. I read some messages Ruth sent and quickly replied her. And sent mum a message, informing her that I may not be coming home.

We had breakfast and returned to the hotel room. Amaka got an urgent call from the office that made her hurried off, giving me all the time with Phila.

I immediately ran back to Phila's room and discovered she was getting ready to go out.

" Mike, am sorry, I have an appointment to catch, it just came up " she said picking up her hand bag.

This time she wore a pitch colored chiffon sleeve top on a black leggings and a pair of black sandals.

" where are you going to? "

" to check on a client. Dad just told me about, I wasn't aware . You can come along Mike. " she said standing facing me at the door.

I thought it through, it wasn't a bad idea. So I joined her in her range rover and sge drove to the place.

She got off and went into the company, while I remained in the car. About two hours later she got back and decided we get some drinks at a super store.

We both went in and on our way out a guy snatched Phila's bag and took off, I ran after him. He was too fast, I felt I was loosing him, so I put more speed. Immediately he crossed the road, I followed him and the next thing I saw the face of a Mazda car, it hit me with full force I went over the bonnet to the back side of the car and landed on the tared road.

Then I woke up and saw myself in a strange land. I wondered what kind of place i was, no sun, no trees, just a very large land with no ending. Everywhere was dark blue.

I saw an someone lying down far away in front. I feared he was dead, so cautiously walked up to him, he was an old laying face up, covering his face.

" hello sir "

He looked at me waiting for me to say something.

" where is this place ?"

He sat up and said. " what was the last thing you remembered? "

I tried to recall, then suddenly remembered I was knocked down by a car. I looked at old man in horror. The man nodded, smiled and said.

" yes, you're in the land of the dead".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Land of the dead

See the route this author is taking us through. Let me fasten my seat belt.

Topherchis819 gbayi!

5 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by iListen(f): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lol @land of the dead

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by mychiveous(f): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mike has gone and killed himself. What will happen to poor Ruth now?

1 Like

Re: My Madam And Me by Viking007(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
iListen:
Lol @land of the dead
hahaha. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Madam And Me by gantiano(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
chai!! Punna don cast my guy enter the land of the deads maybe this gonna be the end of life troubles u keep rolling into, well i dont know how u do it but the way u twist this story is making me want more.,,kudos,! Topherchris just kwantinu we gat u covered

3 Likes

Re: My Madam And Me by blesskewe(f): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
I grasped when I read that Mike kinda died
Re: My Madam And Me by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
blesskewe:
I grasped when I read that Mike kinda died

Are you related to him?
Re: My Madam And Me by austinereds(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
so your adventures have lead you to land of no return. I don't even know what to say.
Re: My Madam And Me by oluplus(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mike should not die ooo, lai lai

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (50) (Reply)

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) / The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.