Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. (3850 Views)

Very Beautiful Face But Flat Yansh Vs Very Ugly Face But Huge Yansh / Why Are Ashawo Always Very Ugly? / "Nigerian Women Are Very Ugly..."- Kenyan Man Andrew Kibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Andrez123(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2018
You'll be surprised about how the mind of some guys work, how they perceive women and what they need from women, Most of these guys don't mind having sex with an ugly woman as long she has a good body, some of them will have sex with women who have both an ugly face and body, in other to get these women to sleep with them, they tell them sweet lies on how beautiful they are while fully knowing that they aren't. These guys are excluded from the list of men who truly wanna be with women not just for the sex.

Beauty for me doesn't just comprise one aspect of a person, a person's character, the aesthetic look of the face and the body is what determines whether a woman is beautiful to me or not. A woman with a very bad character but with the most beautiful face and body in the world won't be attractive for me to date, I will just admire her like a fine painting or a jewellery and move on.

Nigerian men, majority of them will date and marry a woman who doesn't have a beautiful face but has a nice shape and most importantly a good character. They aren't just attracted to women because of their face, if you've got have nice breasts, and a nice shapely ass then the face don't matter.

When a man finds a woman attractive and loves her, even if she doesn't meet up to the societal or media beauty standards, he still considers her as beautiful. Beauty lies in eyes of the beholder. A man is not supposed to call his partner, girlfriend or wife ugly, that's totally disrespectful, no good man calls a woman that he loves ugly even in the heat of an argument. I think you should move on and get a guy who will love, appreciate and treat you with respect.
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Caseless: 9:22pm On May 29, 2018
Lol!

Ugly? Lol.

Where seun de get this kain members from sef?
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Caseless: 9:25pm On May 29, 2018
SoapQueen:

My first love called me ugly. You have to understand that people's perception of you don't matter. I'm not sure you are ugly.

You are beautiful the way you are,best believe that. (I am not even saying it for consolation sake).
with the creme magic you've performed so far , I'm sure he won't dare say that again.

Team caro white mi....oyaaaa
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by romme2u: 11:15pm On May 31, 2018
Caseless:
with the creme magic you've performed so far , I'm sure he won't dare say that again.

Team caro white mi....oyaaaa

cheesy

this table you are shaking ehhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be / Judge me, was i wrong ? / Where Are My Yoruba Speaking Nairalanders? Come In Let's Have A Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.