Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. (3849 Views)

Very Beautiful Face But Flat Yansh Vs Very Ugly Face But Huge Yansh / Why Are Ashawo Always Very Ugly? / "Nigerian Women Are Very Ugly..."- Kenyan Man Andrew Kibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Jamariwolff(f): 1:02pm On May 22, 2018
I know dat I dont have Beyonce's or Ciara's type of attractive face, but calling a woman like me with extreme
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Jamariwolff(f): 1:05pm On May 22, 2018
self-esteem issue 'ugly', is just a blow to da face. I eat well, makeup right and exercise regularly, but yet my
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Jamariwolff(f): 1:07pm On May 22, 2018
boyfriend of 3 months clearly told me i was ugly as sin with a black face and flat nostrils, I just don't knw wat to do.
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Sheuns(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2018
grin
Na wa o. Some people can make someone commit suicide.
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by dcolumbus001: 1:17pm On May 22, 2018
Okay sorry.. anything else we could do for you

5 Likes

Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by banjicom(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2018
you need a boyfriend replacement ASAP..... cheesy give me your number

2 Likes

Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Mcy56(f): 1:26pm On May 22, 2018
Attention seeker. If you are called ugly it means you are simply ugly. What should we do about it? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 22, 2018
I guess he was just keeping it real. At one point in time we've all been stuck with a partner we weren't so eager to roll over to in the morning.
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 22, 2018
Omg this she-male still they alive grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by obonujoker(m): 1:42pm On May 22, 2018
Asowari:
Omg this she-male still they alive grin

lolssss
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by SoapQueen(f): 2:16pm On May 22, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I know dat I dont have Beyonce's or Ciara's type of attractive face, but calling a woman like me with extreme

My first love called me ugly. You have to understand that people's perception of you don't matter. I'm not sure you are ugly.

You are beautiful the way you are,best believe that. (I am not even saying it for consolation sake).

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by IamPlato(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2018
Jamariwolff:
boyfriend of 3 months clearly told me i was ugly as sin with a black face and flat nostrils, I just don't knw wat to do.

So What Do You Want Me To Do?

I Cant Make You Beautiful?

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by kasmilla(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2018
SoapQueen:

My first love called me ugly. You have to understand that people's perception of you don't matter. I'm not sure you are ugly.

You are beautiful the way you are,best believe that. (I am not even saying it for consolation sake).
hmmh,a guy called u ugly. don't tell me

that u date blind guys
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by WEEDSDOM: 3:10pm On May 22, 2018
Accept every compliment with a smile.

Soapqueen no wonder you always bitter..eeyah the guy just finished you.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by SoapQueen(f): 3:30pm On May 22, 2018
WEEDSDOM:
Accept every compliment with a smile.

Soapqueen no wonder you always bitter..eeyah the guy just finished you.

Bitter? I am afraid not. A guy that is begging to come back? Lol. The hilarity of your statement outweighs its severity.
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by tracyberry(f): 5:21pm On May 22, 2018
IamPlato:

So What Do You Want Me To Do?

I Cant Make You Beautiful?
maybe you can't but encouraging her about her physical apperance wouldn't be a crime hommie.
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by ranmoor: 5:26pm On May 22, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Ciara is not even pretty! Maybe your bf is right
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 22, 2018
you are actually very ugly oo. Spits
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by IamPlato(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2018
tracyberry:

maybe you can't but encouraging her about her physical apperance wouldn't be a crime hommie.

Let Me See Her Picture. I Cannot Come And Lie to Her Na.

I Am Born Again!
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by smartpyzee(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2018
Jamariwolff:
lemme see you face first
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by stevecantrell: 10:22pm On May 22, 2018
sigh.

Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 22, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Did you sleep at his place? He probably saw your face in the morning when you woke up. sad sad sad Poor guy, having to endure so much!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Jamariwolff(f): 11:17pm On May 22, 2018
@soapqueen, I'm not stupid. I knw well dat i'm not beautiful, every part of my face cud use some work. my eyes are dull
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Jamariwolff(f): 11:19pm On May 22, 2018
kinda yellowish but never white. my nose is so thick dat it can occupy its own gravitational field. However, i thought i
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Jamariwolff(f): 11:21pm On May 22, 2018
was average-looking all along. Being called ugly by someone who's suppose to care bout you hurts, why did he approach me
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Jamariwolff(f): 11:23pm On May 22, 2018
in d 1st place if he didnt find me attractive? for sex only? am i gud for sex only?
nevrmind, i ended d relatshp already
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Jamariwolff(f): 11:29pm On May 22, 2018
I'll proudly take this my ugly mug and find me a man who will appreciate me and my looks. thanks @soapqueen
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Nobody: 5:57am On May 23, 2018
Are you related to Gareth Bale? You both have the same face just that you are darker
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Safiaa(f): 9:16am On May 23, 2018
No one can call me ugly, i cant even try to be bothered. I know what i see in the mirror, I love myself too much grin
Re: I Was Just Called 'very Ugly' This Morning. by Berlyn1(f): 9:22am On May 23, 2018
Jamariwolff:
peel off your face maybe that can help ... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Cheating? / OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church. / How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.