Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? (730 Views)

I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / Why Do I Fall In Love With White Girls That Smoke / How I Fall In Love With This Nairaland Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by bobokeshington: 3:36pm On May 22, 2018
Please guys a brother really needs your candid advice. He has dated almost ten ladies but has never really fallen in love with any of them. Now he's currently dating someone he wants marry but not totally in love with her. What can he do to fall in love with her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by dhamstar(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2018
Where are the elders of Nairaland?
Come help a brother...

1 Like

Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by dhamstar(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2018
bobokeshington:
Please guys a brother really needs your candid advice. He has dated almost ten ladies but has never really fallen in love with any of them. Now he's currently dating someone he wants marry but not totally in love with her. What can he do to fall in love with her?

For me I do not think he should force himself to love her. Love comes naturally...
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by kestolove95(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2018
By falling in love
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by Ojuri20: 4:03pm On May 22, 2018
kestolove95:
By falling in love

Falling inside the love gangan you mean? cheesy

@op love comes naturally though but try spending sometimes with each other more than before with that you should be able to like her more and more till she became irresistible to you
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by Danny110(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2018
Bro wait just gv me five mins lemme ask goggle...
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:13pm On May 22, 2018
write luv inscription on ur and claim a 2 story building trow ursef down
befor u trow ursef dwn make sure ur singing this song

baby am fallin for u
to my head to my hrt and body hrt and body
baby i wanna die uuuuuuu ehhhh i wannna die uuu
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by bobokeshington: 4:18pm On May 22, 2018
dhamstar:

For me I do not think he should force himself to love her. Love comes naturally...

Thanks.... but don't know if that would work
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by Berlyn1(f): 4:20pm On May 22, 2018
bobokeshington:
go to the nearest pharmacy ask for falling in love pills you will not only fall you will fell grin
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by bobokeshington: 4:20pm On May 22, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
write luv inscription on ur and claim a 2 story building trow ursef down

befor u trow ursef dwn make sure ur singing this song

baby am fallin for u

to my head to my hrt and body hrt and body

baby i wanna die uuuuuuu ehhhh i wannna die uuu

no be everything be joke na!

as least be serious for once in your life!!
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by bobokeshington: 4:21pm On May 22, 2018
Ojuri20:

Falling inside the love gangan you meant? cheesy

@op love comes naturally though but try spending sometimes with each other more than before with that you should be able to like her more and more till she became irresistible to you

cool
Ojuri20:

Falling inside the love gangan you meant? cheesy

Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by bobokeshington: 4:26pm On May 22, 2018
Berlyn1:
go to the nearest pharmacy ask for falling in love pills you will not only fall you will fell grin

How much is it and how does it work

Have you used it before

BTW this isn't joke I'm serious about this subject
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by Berlyn1(f): 4:27pm On May 22, 2018
bobokeshington:

How much is it and how does it work

Have you used it before

BTW this isn't joke I'm serious about this subject
it works perfectly well..
I don't need pills to fall in love I am a woman grin
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by dhamstar(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2018
bobokeshington:

Thanks.... but don't know if that would work

well....that what I think
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2018
undecided From my experience sometimes when you've slept wiv a whole Lotta women,it gets to a point dat yuh heart would get so cold that u can't really seem to love a woman again no matter how hard u try.... cry
Re: Please Advice: How Can I Fall In Love ? by bobokeshington: 12:51pm On May 25, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided From my experience sometimes when you've slept wiv a whole Lotta women,it gets to a point dat yuh heart would get so cold that u can't really seem to love a woman again no matter how hard u try.... cry

really cool
Headlesschicken:

really

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs You're In Strong Relationship-even If Doesen't Feel Like It / Pussy Odour / Nairaland Boys ;what Is The Greatest Compliment A Girl Would Ever Give You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.