Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed (736 Views)

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by tgmservice: 9:33am On May 28, 2018
Hi guys

I hav this gf which i love so much but she does this crazy thing taht pisses me.

She has lots of male friends in her FB and she has this attitude of calling them names like love, boo, dear, sweetie and the liks, she may post a picture on FB and a male just gives a simple comment then next thing she replies is stuff like "thanks my love"

She also celebrates her male friends on her watsapp status frequently.
She uploads their pic and comment stuff like

"Happy birthday Boo"

"Happy Birthday love of my life"

"Happy birthday sweetie pie"

"Happy birthday Honey"

I have confronted her about this and she argues it means nothing, i know she is not having anything with them but isnt this thread a disrespect to me.

Thanks
Advice needed
Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by braunstrowman: 9:39am On May 28, 2018
ACB bro
Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by malificent(f): 9:42am On May 28, 2018
cheesy

I feel your pain. She's playing safe. When she finally posts your own picture with the caption 'boo' or 'bae' or 'my love', she'll probably give another guy on her list the same story she gave you 'he's just a friend'.

6 Likes

Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by oshe11: 9:44am On May 28, 2018
She is doing it to them ALL to divert your ATTENTION but Trust Me, Among those guys she is truly dating You and a few others.....

Na the Tactics be that

1 Like

Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by braunstrowman: 9:46am On May 28, 2018
malificent:
cheesy

I feel your pain. She's playing safe. When she finally posts your own picture with the caption 'boo' or 'bae' or 'my love', she'll probably give another guy on her list the same story she gave you 'he's just a friend'.
then why do you friendzone me on whatsapp
Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by malificent(f): 9:47am On May 28, 2018
braunstrowman:
then why do you friendzone me on whatsapp
I don't understand. I don't know you bro.
Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by MJBOLT: 9:55am On May 28, 2018
talk to your girlfriend na angry tell her you dont like it
Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:01am On May 28, 2018
O boy shine ur eye. Your expiry time in her life is fast approaching. A girl shdnt be in a serious relnshp and still be using such words for other guys..she will fall for them someday.

My honest advice for you is to start fuccking her frequently before ur expiry date reach so you won't be a total loser. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:02am On May 28, 2018
I think its no big deal . some ladies are naturally like that , just let go bro
Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by braunstrowman: 10:14am On May 28, 2018
malificent:
I don't understand. I don't know you bro.
you do know me stop pretending all is well.

Check the list of male friends you friendzone you will definitely know who I am nne
Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by BamBella(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2018
I get angry seeing guys go through emotional blackmail in the hands of these slay queens. undecided

You'd better make better use of your time, your mates are hustling and you're there killing yourself over a disloyal girl.

Sorry for you
Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by Vianna(f): 10:29am On May 28, 2018
Yes you are over reacting but its no big deal coz jealousy is part of any relationship. Seeing your partner talking to the opposite sex or hugging them or talking on phone can drive one mad but you just have to overlook some of them.
Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by SoapQueen(f): 10:51am On May 28, 2018
You are not overreacting. Tell her to stop it.
Na from clap them take dey enter dance.

1 Like

Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by xynerise: 10:57am On May 28, 2018
Start yours by just complimenting beautiful girls and uploading their pictures on your WhatsApp status.. You guys will quarrel and settle, this time in a conditional term.

Most girl think guys are robot and don't feel hurt by gestures and verbal expressions.
Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by tgmservice: 11:06am On May 28, 2018
xynerise:
Start yours by just complimenting beautiful girls and uploading their pictures on your WhatsApp status.. You guys will quarrel and settle, this time in a conditional term.

Most girl think guys are robot and don't feel hurt by gestures and verbal expressions.
wow thanks best idea i have gotten
Re: Am Overacting Or Is It Normal? Advice Needed by pedrilo: 2:14pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:
You are not overreacting. Tell her to stop it.

Na from clap them take dey enter dance.
dis is a good one from a lady.
guy if u nor wise now, u no fit wise again oh
tell her to stop it! she dey dciv u and other. na olosho dey run dis kind package

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Story Of Nigerian Man Whose Wife Is Gradually Becoming A 'man' / Can You Stay Friends After Sex? / Sex Is The Fastest Way To Your Soul , So Don’t Just Let Anyone In - Hamamat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.