Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What's The Reason Behind Your Name? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Reason Behind Your Name? (14718 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / The Reason Most Married Women Don't Visit Husband's People / The reason Why I Will Consider My Dad First Before My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 23, 2018
Martin0:

you need to be employed oogrin lazy England youthgrin
yes we are very lazy grin
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 23, 2018
kyutepanda:

oh jeeez this nigga wants to ruin my fast lol satan don fall for gutter match am match am, match am kill am match am match am

Okiedoke. Lemme know when your fast ends then.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by FriendofGod: 5:29pm On May 23, 2018
Ytea:
Because you're an Angel or Alien?

I am an angel. My name is Raguel, the Archangel of Justice, Fairness, Vengeance and Redemption. My name means "Friend of God".
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by Ytea(f): 5:36pm On May 23, 2018
FriendofGod:

I am an angel. My name is Raguel, the Archangel of Justice, Fairness, Vengeance and Redemption. My name means "Friend of God".

lol. Okay Raguel. grin
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by FriendofGod: 6:22pm On May 23, 2018
Ytea:
lol. Okay Raguel. grin

grin

Only a special human being can stir such powerful feeling of love within me. Left alone, I am a rather scary angel to behold. Even Satan, the great adversary of humanity, is well aware of that. But with you... it is inexplicable, this feeling.

Anyway, I must go now. I can't afford to be caught chatting too long with a daughter of man.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by Ytea(f): 7:25pm On May 23, 2018
FriendofGod:

grin

Only a special human being can stir such powerful feeling of love within me. Left alone, I am a rather scary angel to behold. Even Satan, the great adversary of humanity, is well aware of that. But with you... it is inexplicable, this feeling.

Anyway, I must go now. I can't afford to be caught chatting too long with a daughter of man.
Bye ya.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by drewxx88(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
Fuckallmods:
thats thor
Thor is a Norse god,Zeus is the god of Olympus they are different and were worshipped by different cultures ...
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by Martin0(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2018
gypsey:
yes we are very lazy grin
very wellgrin
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by akeentech(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2018
kyutepanda:

oh jeeez this nigga wants to ruin my fast lol satan don fall for gutter match am match am, match am kill am match am match am
Saynab, how's fasting going
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 24, 2018
Goldstar24:

Jennifer?
Jennifer ke?
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by kyutepanda(f): 12:37pm On May 24, 2018
ShyCypher:

Okiedoke. Lemme know when your fast ends then.

i see enemy of change lol
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by kyutepanda(f): 12:39pm On May 24, 2018
akeentech:

Saynab, how's fasting going

biko i don't want to laugh lol
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by akeentech(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2018
kyutepanda:

Please laugh I want to see your teeth
kyutepanda:

kyutepanda:

Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2018
TiffanyJ:
My father died when my mother was pregnant for me. I am supposed to comfort her
Pregnant with me.
And you call yourself a writer.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by TiffanyJ(f): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2018
ModelX:

Pregnant with me.
And you call yourself a writer.
Good morning and thank you for correcting me. The fact that I am a writer doesn't mean I can't make mistakes. I'm not perfect, and I can't claim to be one.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2018
TiffanyJ:

Good morning and thank you for correcting me. The fact that I am a writer doesn't mean I can't make mistakes. I'm not perfect, and I can't claim to be one.
Can't claim to be one what?
My advice - do more reading, less writing for now.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by Paradise163(f): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
ModelX:

Mr English Man

What’s your own this morning?
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by TiffanyJ(f): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
ModelX:

Oga, I can't claim to be perfect just because I write. It was a mistake and you made your correction. Thanks a million sir.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by CastingCrowns(f): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
I came out the spitting image of my grandma..so I was named after her.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
TiffanyJ:

Oga, I can't claim to be perfect just because I write. It was a mistake and you made your correction. Thanks a million sir.
It was a rudimentary mistake. Unforgiveable, no less from someone who fancies herself a writer. That's the point, so take your L.
Re: What's The Reason Behind Your Name? by akeentech(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2018
TiffanyJ:

I beg I need a writer gf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? / After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? / How I Destroyed My Family!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.