Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Married Again By Blair01 - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married Again By Blair01 (45732 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Ann2012(f): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Success in your exam's dear

Thanks for the update
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by izaray(f): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Success all the way
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Isaacson5(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2018
Its September 29th oo. The birthday of our Finest Writer, Happy birthday Blair. I wish you more anointing to Write.
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by blair01(f): 12:41am On Sep 29, 2018
Thanks Isaacson,I feel loved.happy birthday to me

1 Like

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by toyhin123(f): 1:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Happy birthday to u Blair. Age with grace dear.

1 Like

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Hardehkehmih(f): 2:01am On Sep 29, 2018
Happy birthday....Wullnp

1 Like

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by princessadeola(f): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2018
Happy Birthday to you Blair
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by HarmonyJael(f): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Hbd Blair. Wullnp, Age gracefully dear

1 Like

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by marvel15(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2018
happy birthday to you..i wish you long life and a prosperous end to this year

1 Like

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by baronky: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2018
happy bday dear llnp success is urs INJ

2 Likes

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by orisunmi(f): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2018
Happy birthday, age with sufficient grace

1 Like

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Uniquechild(f): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2018
HBD dear. Keep living

1 Like

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Isaacson5(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good day everyone.
I'm a close friend of Blair and She apologizes for not updating u guys as usual.
Her phone was stolen on independence day and she also can access her account CU's she can't remember her password using someone's phone.
She plans on getting a new phone soon. So let's exercise little patience. Tank u.....for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by blair01(f): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
A year After

He submitted his script as he walked out of the hall slowly but confidently. He had just written his last paper which meant he was now a graduate. The past year hasn't been easy with Aishat absence but he had pulled through with kewe's help.
She had completed her service and had decided to reside in yenagoa.
He couldn't give meaning to what they had for sometimes they acted like lovers and other times like friends. They had sex quite a number of times, and recently he had started to realize he felt something for her but he couldn't bring himself to admit it to himself. She was older with 2years,he feared for rejection..
He descended the stair case with ease as his mind drifted to Aishat and how they had planned this particular day.

Larry"

He turned to the direction of were he heard his name as his eyes held hers".

Kewe"...he called her softly quite surprised.

What are you doing here? Followed his amusement.

She ignored him and opened her arms for an hug. He held unto her, much more than usual

Congratulations Larry, am so proud of you. She said .

Thanks love, am so surprised.I mean I didn't expect to see you here.

He couldn't hide his excitement at her every word.

She had changed from the last time he saw her..

She acted and behaved more lady like. She even wore a body fitted gown "

I couldn't miss today for anything she said bringing him back from his thoughts.

As they entwined their Fingers, he felt what seemed like electricity pass through them and from the look in her eyes he knew she felt it too. And he knew age was just a number compared to what he felt for her

Come on baby, I really wish you would be there too, but Andrea is just a week old and you two need proper rest.

This is so not fair she whined. Kewe wouldn't stop making noise about how her Asoebi gown look good on her... I should be there too.

I know.. But our baby needs you he said folding his last piece of clothing inside his suitcase.

Pamela was getting married the next day and he couldn't miss it for anything in the world.

Too bad his wife couldn't come along since she had just delivered a baby boy a week ago"

Are you tired of taking care of my grandchild already her mother said as she descended the stairs "

Don't give me that look, I overheard you two talking .

Mama.....they exchanged look as they burst out laughing

Her mother had been staying with them since she put to birth.

Mama, not that now. I can never be tired of taking care of my baby... Is just I really wanted to attend the wedding.

Wedding can wait o... My grandchild needs you more.
Pamela stared at her beautiful reflection on the miror as event of the past year filled her mind. She had started dating Osage few weeks after his visit to his father in the hospital and their relationship had blossomed beyond doubt.

Their love waWas the talk of town.
Her mother had settled scores with her and she had returned to been mummy's girl.

Her mind jilted from her thoughts as her soon to be husband walked in..

You're not supposed to be here she whispered.

Her makeup artist signalled the rest of them as they all walked out leaving the couples all to themselve.

Baby what are you doing here?

You're looking ravishing and the artist aren't done yet"

She blushed shyly... You are not supposed to be here ,my mum told me if the groom sees the bride before the wedding it signifies bad luck.

Come-on sunshine,...as he fondly called her. don't believe those.. Beside you know how much am trying to get this wedding done with so I can have you all to myself... I miss you already.

She blushed hiding her face...

I miss you to baby.. But this has to come first

I know.. He said kissing her lips which she consumed like her life depended on it..

I can't wait to have you as my wife and call you the mother of my kids he whispered to her ears as she shivered and he walked away leaving her to yearn for him.

Let me end it here.

Am really sorry for keeping you guys for this long. I was robbed and I didn't know my password. So I had to wait till I got a phone.

Special thanks to Theophilus for super being there.

3 Likes

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by skubido(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Haaaaa,, but nawa ooo, wetin nairaland writers do robbers na, way b say na so so rob them dey rob una..

Sorry ooo

OP I pray GOD provide more of what they collected from you.

Welcome back,,, u too much
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Isaacson5(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
You're welcomed Blair, any time.
welcome back.
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by harjibolar10(m): 6:02am On Nov 01, 2018
You are welcome
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by toyhin123(f): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2018
U re wlcm back dear
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by skubido(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
OP comma update ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two Lovebirds / The 48 Laws Of Power- Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.