Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Married Again By Blair01 - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Married Again By Blair01 (45246 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Uniquechild(f): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ghost mode deactivated.I swear this story is the bomb. Kudos to the writer. More inspiration.
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by pelujam(f): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Am in love with this story
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Isaacson5(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2018
blair01:
so this the B part of chapter 12.

Am sorry it short.I love this chapter,I smilled writing it,but am not happy with Doc for hurting Pam. Who is with me?

thanks for the comments, they enlightened me.Don't forget to drop your comment after reading, just so you know it will make my day.

chapter 12b

He unconsciously adjusted his tie and arranged his table
before he tapped himself.

What am I doing he said almost in a whisper ".placing his hands on his head before the door flew open and she walked in majestically"

God"..she was beautiful.

His eyes fell on her and glued to her"

He fought with them to pull away ,yet they stuck like they owned her".

She was clad in a black pant trouser and a red blazer on nude mosquito heels revealing her black camisole tucked in her pant trousers".

Her long black hair did no justice knotted in a messy bun"
Her blue eyes glowed like the morning sea and full lips clad in red stood up beautifully yet so seductively ". Seeing her drove away all his hurt,anger and frustration.
And when she smiled beautifully at him with her white teeth in display , he almost lost control of himself"

She suddenly felt uncomfortable with her boss's stare.She felt vulnerable, like he could read her with his gaze'..she batted her eye lashes as she shyly avoided his penetrating gaze"

He swore red looked good on her'..it was her colour and he wished he could fill her wardrobe with just red'

He suddenly found his voice" ,although it came out very husky and sexy' and it sent goosebumps to her body".

Why do you want to see me? He asked feeding his eyes on his laptop.

Geez"..he needed a distraction from staring.Her eyes were doing magic to him and his laptop was the only option and at the screen his late wife picture displayed " and for the first time,he didn't feel like staring at it but at what was upfront".

It's about your son's graduation, she finally got her courage back.

Without waiting for his reply,she continued.
He invited me.And I already said yes.please is it okay with you? Am sorry I couldn't say no to him. He just too sweet and cute'

Listen mela you can't just show up in my family and do what you want .I don't want to see you one inch close to my son" and use the door.

Her face immediately turned pale and her eyes teary".never had she been rejected by any parent ,she loved kids and they were always drown to her.

She walked out as fast as her legs could carry her embarrassed.

He stared as his late wife picture embarrassed "

Am sorry jewel,my heart belongs to you alone.
The tears fell uncontrollably as it ruined her light makeup"..she wiped her face only for it to be watery in the next minute.

She was in the restroom,her back rested on the wall with her hands placed on the sink and her eyes tightly shut.
She didn't know how she felt"..if she was crying for been rejected by a parent not to take his son out or for the obvious that she had fallen for a man who was obsessed with his latewife'

No..she couldn't say fallen ..rather his presence did strange things to her.

She felt vulnerable and that she didn't like.She was use to been strong"..hidding her emotions and acting all happy.
She was use to been lashed by her mother,and swallowing her pain"..been hurt by laye unknowingly to him and keeping silence. But she didn't feel that way"..she felt like running away".

She tried to shut her mind"..for it kept telling her how long will she run.

She didn't like herself this way".she hated been weak. She needed to run.

" running is for the weak"..her subconsciousness told her.

No I can't do this anymore, I will call it quit.

She dabbed her face and applied her red lipstick,putting on her pretentious happy face she walked out'.

For a minute her eyes blurred, and she felt like she had lost it as she saw him standing in front of the receptionist "

No.. She wasn't dreaming she pinched herself ".

How did he find her,She wanted to turn back and run".. But it was too late as his eyes found her.

" Pamela" he said almost screaming

And for the first time since she knew him he called her Pamela"

Her eyes became wet as she said almost in a whisper

"Laye".

Oga CEO should maintain ooo or I will handle him on Mela's behalf oo.
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by harjibolar10(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2018
excelmerry:

Lol.. I understand. But sometimes, we act as if we're completely in control of our hearts. We fail to see the handwriting on the wall untill it's almost too late.. 'just let am pepper am small'..
That's it ooo boss

Let's just sidon jejely and continue watching the film
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by skubido(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Isaacson5:
Oga CEO should maintain ooo or I will handle him on Mela's behalf oo.

so bcuz u wan handle CEO na im make you Quote the update abi

abeg we take God beg u, no quote update again.
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by izaray(f): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2018
Make that CEO calm down jor, what's he feeling like even embarassed

Thanks for the update Op
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by blair01(f): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
thanking you all for your beautiful comments.They inspire me.

song of the chapter:Someone like you by Adele.

chapter 13

She wanted to hear from him,he hadn't call her like she had asked to know how he was fairing.
She didn't understand this feeling "..it was new.And she felt like exploring.
She wasn't among those girls that hide their feelings,she was too blunt for her own good"
She swiped her newly acquired phone and dailed his number "..she had saved his number with hills.

Hello he muttered after the third ring.

She felt it..he wasn't happy,his voice was dull.not that she had heard him speak countless times.He was distant as well".. Could it be why he walked in front of her car unknowingly".. Could it be the reason for the accident. She wanted to know.

Uhm..I was expecting you to call,since you said you would.How are you feeling? She asked politely.
Am fine,I can walk well and my mum is no longer bugging me on what happened".

Its been a week after the incident and they had exchanged numbers at the hospital. And he had promised to update her about his health but he never called nor texted. And here she was calling.

That's nice to hear.Now you are fine can I take you out? At least for making you spend 3nights at the hospital she added".. Not wanting to sound desperate.

Not like she believed in love anyways'..she felt life was too long to get stuck with someone.

She have had flings that lasted after sex".. And that was all she cared about. One night and move forward.

No thanks he said" and he hung up.

Bad was an understatement of how she felt"..she hated rejection. She never asked a guy out and this time she did cause she found him very attractive and somehow she found herself thinking of him.

She didn't want to be like a girl"..who cried for rejection. She grabbed her remote and turned in sport.

She couldn't help as the tears clouded her vision"..her head on his shoulders.

She held unto him like he was all that mattered in the world and he did likewise.

God"..he had missed her.

He fragrance, her long hair,her charming smile and playful self".

Second turned into minutes as they didn't care about onlookers.

It had taken Doc chimobi to pull them apart".

"Please this isn't the place for display of affection " he said angrily.

He cleaned her eyes with his thumb.

Have missed you.So much he added staring at her.

She was numb,she couldn't say anything. Her feet trembled". And she suddenly felt guilty for the way doc stared at her before he left".

Laye held her hand before they walked hand in hand outside.Thankfully her shift was over.

He led her to his car as he drove from the Hospital "..silence soon envoloped the car.

He stopped in front of an eatery and they stepped out not still saying a word".

She took the seat beside the window,were she could see everything going on outside.

He signalled for the waiter and ordered for them.He knew what she liked her favourite..he always knew.

Soon a plate of friend rice and two lap of Turkey sat in front of her'..with an holandia at the side.

She picked her cutleries and dugged in.

While he stared at her sipping from the wine he had ordered for himself.

And when she had dropped her spoon indicating she was done he spoke for the first time.

" Am sorry".

He stared at her like she held his world in her eyes.

Am sorry I am too late.Am sorry because I didn't realize you had feelings for me,am sorry I never knew I was in love with you until you left".

Am sorry I broke your heart, am a coward for breaking the heart have always protected from getting hurt.

I hate myself for this, for loosing you forever.Since you left my life has been a total mess.I only figured out what I had when I'd lost it.

If only I could turn back the hands of time, if only I could bring back what we had"..but I believe there was a reason.maybe I wouldn't have loved you like you deserved, you deserve someone better..Someone who can cherish you like diamond because you deserve the best".

She looked at him for the first time,and all she could see was a broken man.He was pale and he looked nothing like the laye she knew..nothing like the man she fell helplessly for"

She wiped the stubborn tear that had fallen .

You don't have to apologize Laye, it all in the past.Although I was broken but everything has only made me stronger . And am also sorry for leaving you like that,You didn't deserve that. Am very sorry, everything I did was out of pain"

He left his seat and sat beside her.

He held her hands in his as he soothed them.

How's bibi she asked after the long silence"

She is fine.But have been a bad husband, I have been hurting her and I haven't been thinking straight. Until I saw hills and he told me were you relocated to.

Oh..hills..she screamed then laughed.

How much he had missed hearing her laugh".

Yea Hills told me. And have been observing you for 2days now.I didn't know how to come to you ,so have been around for 2days until today when I gathered the courage.

Stalker"..she said amused.

You can say that again he joked.

I will be selfish if I ask you not to be good to her,Yes I still love you but I have to let you go laye. That's the decision I made when you got married and the only way you can make me happy is treating her right,cherish her like it were me..love her and give her more because she deserves the best .Do this for you and me.We deserve to be happy".

He was dumbfounded. Never had he found someone so selfless.

He reached out for her and hugged her.

She was perfect, she wasn't supposed to be a human but an angel"..thank you he muttered and tightened his embrace.

He spent time catching up on old times before they left the eatery both in a lighter mood just like old times.

he dropped her off after promising to take her out for icecream the next day

please dont forget to drop your beautiful comments.It will make me happy.

8 Likes

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by pelujam(f): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
nice ����

1 Like

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Ann2012(f): 5:06am On Aug 04, 2018
Awwww, now I'm gonna cry embarassed

Thanks ma'am
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Isaacson5(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2018
skubido:

so bcuz u wan handle CEO na im make you Quote the update abi
abeg we take God beg u, no quote update again.
Sorry Baba, no vex ehhn. it was a mistake.
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by excelmerry: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2018
Now Laye just acted matured. Nice..
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by angelliza(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
You did a good job. I can't love your story less You are one of my best writer here
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by skubido(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
ma'am tanks a lot for the update.

u too much.
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by skubido(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
ma'am tanks a lot for the update.

u too much.
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by marianneada(f): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
U are doing a good job dear, thumbs up!
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by DemiKOL(f): 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
marianneada:
U are doing a good job dear, thumbs up!
It's been a while on nairaland, when are you writing another story?
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by blair01(f): 2:49am On Aug 05, 2018
here comes the cover page for the story.
thank u all for been supportive, you're loved by me

2 Likes

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by skubido(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2018
OP what happen to the groom hand.

2 colour tinz. lolzzz
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Ann2012(f): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2018
grin
skubido:

2 colour tinz. lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by yus248(f): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
skubido:

2 colour tinz. lolzzz
Observer... I hail

1 Like

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Igweonyekachi: 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Awesome story!

Although it is absolutely impossible not to make mistakes, yet I advise you use "he's not friendly" instead of "his not friendly," for instance.
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by blair01(f): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Thanks for correction.

Am sorry,I haven't updated just some personal issues.

but I will update by weekend
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by marychommy(f): 6:38am On Aug 12, 2018
for d update u promised weekend pls today is Sunday try an update we r waiting
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by deegnity22: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Beautiful story, patiently waiting for the next chapter. Well done blair01
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by blair01(f): 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
let's just say..it mtn fault u didn't update(angry).
how can my Igb sub finish in 4days(sad).I haven't still subscribed and I won't because mtn is just too anoying.

This chapter is dedicated to my sweetheart Amara for allowing me use her hotspot(winks)

chapter 14

Bibi fumbled with her bag searching for her keys until she found them and placed the key on the hole but noticed the door wasn't locked.

She walked inside quit curious knowing her husband wasn't back from his journey .

Her eyes lightened in excitement as her eyes caught the roses on the floor.

"Please forgive me"

The living room was decorated with white and red' and her husband stood at one end with flowers in his hands.

Her eyes became teary as he moved closer to her"

Am sorry love .I haven't been good to you and this wasn't what I promised you"..you deserve so much and I give you less.please forgive me my love.I promise to be the man you know,the man you fell in love with.

He wiped her tears with his thumb as he consumed her lips "..She kissed back passionately her hands digging into his hair.

Baby.. He said in between deep breaths.
Let's do this later,we have lots to do".. He said pulling her away.

He led her to the dinning were he had prepared her favourite meal"

They sat down facing each other as they devoured the romantic dinner.

He stared at his screen like he was dreaming'..no this wasn't real.he pinched himself to be sure.Scared of the call ending and not been able to pick ..he picked and held the phone tightly to his ear.

"Shat" he said in a whisper like he would wake up if he screamed.

Hello Hills

she said in her ever sweet voice concealing her fears and tears.

Glow what happened,have been calling you since forever.you sound okay.Did I do something wrong Why haven't your number been reachable, I almost lost my mind .Its been nothing but torture for me.

Hills am sorry, Am sorry but we'r over.I thought I should let you know than keeping you worried ".

She said as the tears blinded her vision and her voice broke down.

Why? He asked unable to hold back his tears .Did I do something wrong?

No you didn't. You've always wanted my happiness. Bu..t...bu..t ..she stammered .

But what? Why do you want to hard damage to an already wounded heart.Do you know how it has been with me.I got into accident Shat,cos I wasn't thinking straight anymore. Please whatever it is can be sorted out".. Don't leave me he begged.

Am married".. She almost screamed.Have been forcefully married and everything is gone.You won't see me anymore because am leaving for Dubai with my husband".. And that's were I'll be staying from now on. With that the call ended.
He held his hands in his palms as he sobbed liked a child.This was way too much for him.

He had lost her,he had lost his glow.

He pulled a trouser in as he left the house ignoring his mother's voice to comeback.

He wanted to forget everything.

2 Likes

Re: Married Again By Blair01 by blair01(f): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
let's just say..it mtn fault I didn't update(angry).
how can my Igb sub finish in 4days(sad).I haven't still subscribed and I won't because mtn is just too anoying.

This chapter is dedicated to my sweetheart Amara for allowing me use her hotspot(winks)

chapter 14

Bibi fumbled with her bag searching for her keys until she found them and placed the key on the hole but noticed the door wasn't locked.

She walked inside quit curious knowing her husband wasn't back from his journey .

Her eyes lightened in excitement as her eyes caught the roses on the floor.

"Please forgive me"

The living room was decorated with white and red' and her husband stood at one end with flowers in his hands.

Her eyes became teary as he moved closer to her"

Am sorry love .I haven't been good to you and this wasn't what I promised you"..you deserve so much and I give you less.please forgive me my love.I promise to be the man you know,the man you fell in love with.

He wiped her tears with his thumb as he consumed her lips "..She kissed back passionately her hands digging into his hair.

Baby.. He said in between deep breaths.
Let's do this later,we have lots to do".. He said pulling her away.

He led her to the dinning were he had prepared her favourite meal"

They sat down facing each other as they devoured the romantic dinner.

He stared at his screen like he was dreaming'..no this wasn't real.he pinched himself to be sure.Scared of the call ending and not been able to pick ..he picked and held the phone tightly to his ear.

"Shat" he said in a whisper like he would wake up if he screamed.

Hello Hills

she said in her ever sweet voice concealing her fears and tears.

Glow what happened,have been calling you since forever.you sound okay.Did I do something wrong Why haven't your number been reachable, I almost lost my mind .Its been nothing but torture for me.

Hills am sorry, Am sorry but we'r over.I thought I should let you know than keeping you worried ".

She said as the tears blinded her vision and her voice broke down.

Why? He asked unable to hold back his tears .Did I do something wrong?

No you didn't. You've always wanted my happiness. Bu..t...bu..t ..she stammered .

But what? Why do you want to hard damage to an already wounded heart.Do you know how it has been with me.I got into accident Shat,cos I wasn't thinking straight anymore. Please whatever it is can be sorted out".. Don't leave me he begged.

Am married".. She almost screamed.Have been forcefully married and everything is gone.You won't see me anymore because am leaving for Dubai with my husband".. And that's were I'll be staying from now on. With that the call ended.
He held his hands in his palms as he sobbed liked a child.This was way too much for him.

He had lost her,he had lost his glow.

He pulled a trouser in as he left the house ignoring his mother's voice to comeback.

He wanted to forget everything.
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Ann2012(f): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Uniquechild(f): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by frankdaholy: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2018
Nice story..... Waiting for the next update

Following
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by sofiaelvis(f): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
I'm following back to back
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by Isaacson5(m): 1:17am On Aug 15, 2018
loving dis story, following.
Re: Married Again By Blair01 by skubido(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
OP whr are u ooooooo, plz comma update ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Very Best Of Fictions (novels) / Check Out These 20 Funny Nigerian Proverbs, Adages And Sayings. / The University Village - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.