Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (88787 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Super Eagles To Receive N714m From CAF As Prize Money For 2019 AFCON / Fernando Torres In Uyo For Atletico VS Super Eagles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by herkeym001(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2018
this one na wetin

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Cowbuhari: 10:54pm On May 22, 2018
I think we should dash either Messi or Ronaldo Buhari if dem Come play super eagles... yeye dey smell, Rubbish pipul...nao Torres go think say na favour him do us by playing against almighty Nigerians..
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by mhisbliss(f): 10:54pm On May 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You have a huge inferiority complex. That is his last match wearing an Atletico jersey.

Whites appreciate art and gifts. I don't understand the need for Blacks especially Nigerians to denigrate themselves
I don't have inferiority complex, i just think the stupid gift your country gave him is laughable, just shut it and mind your business

2 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by zoltan02(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2018
agukayode:
wetin be dis chaii torres don suffer for naija, meanwhile its looks like radiator

���
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:56pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
I don't have inferiority complex, i just think tge stupid gift your country gave him is laughable, just shut it and mind your business

You are sounding more foolish by the second...very enjoyable to watch grin grin

16 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by tiwiex(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2018
Shelloween:
he received a sculpted N1000 note for playing football in Nigeria.... this country will not stop to amuse me.
What is wrong with it? Everything na make we complain.

4 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by 8stargeneral: 11:00pm On May 22, 2018
I knw say oyibo like gift but dis one i disagree,Torres no fit carry iron go back to spain grin

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Freiburger(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2018
HawkToBar:
If Nigeria team B can drag it Alt Madrid.
If the Super Eagles can beat Argentina.

Nigeria will go far in the World cup.

TeamNigeria
Keep doing the maths grin
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by greggng: 11:03pm On May 22, 2018
This Is the greatest gift a country could give to any individual.....our highest denomination. He should cherish it...,.

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by somehow: 11:03pm On May 22, 2018
Most Nigerians don't know what gift is.

If its not money, house, car or your body, they don't see it as a gift.

6 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by kachi19: 11:07pm On May 22, 2018
Imahuni:
Atm, Chelsea and Liverpool Legend

Then enjoy ur million oga don't disturb us!
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Reference(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2018
somehow:
Most Nigerians don't know what gift is.

If its not money, house, car or your body, they don't see it as a gift.

Materialism entwinned with poverty has ruined them. Their forefathers were lured with monetary gifts while the white man took.them into slavery. Meanwhile the museums of Europe are filled with their native treasures they see as worthless today. As you crave what they have, the white man craves what you have.

Just make the gift seem special to him and he will treasure it for ever. Your money and materialism cannot move him. After playing for the biggest clubs in the world, he has seen the flash and flamboyance on a mega scale. Money cannot move someone like Torres.

12 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by rolla10(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2018
Who be those girls?

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by SirBunky85(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2018
post=67792876:
Good one Torres. Love ya!
me too
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by SirBunky85(m): 11:20pm On May 22, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You have a huge inferiority complex. That is his last match wearing an Atletico jersey (321st match)

Whites appreciate art and gifts. I don't understand the need for Blacks especially Nigerians to denigrate themselves
well said.dont mind dose insecured beings

6 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by ItzBIM(m): 11:23pm On May 22, 2018
Shelloween:
he received a sculpted N1000 note for playing football in Nigeria.... this country will not stop to amuse me.

No it was given to him because he is a legend in the game of football and it was his final match for Atletico Madrid. Just showing love and respect to a legend.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Maximus85(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2018
Issafela:
As seen and captured live, this is what was given as a prize to "Fernando Torres" After friendly match with the super eagles of Nigeria.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/22/see-what-torress-received-as-prize-after-friendly-match-with-super-eagles/

Must these people disgrace us all the time?
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by ElRapido: 11:28pm On May 22, 2018
HawkToBar:
If Nigeria team B can drag it Alt Madrid.
If the Super Eagles can beat Argentina.

Nigeria will go far in the World cup.

TeamNigeria

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Rosskii: 11:32pm On May 22, 2018
kiddoiLL:
I'm sure he doesn't care what that is. As whites he'll just be glad and will forever cherish it knowing it was given to him as a sign of love n respect after he ended his career playing his last Atletico's match against Nigeria. All they care bout is the heart with you show them love. so I also don't care what that is

Stop romanticising ''whites''. The same ''whites'' you love and respect so much invaded your country unprovoked, killed thousands of people, destroyed towns and cities, colonised you, and looted your country's resources for 100 years, and enriched themselves magnificently. Which explains why they can now - with bellies full - ''cherish'' meaningless gifts ''from the heart''. 100 years ago the only ''gifts'' they wanted from you was land and gold.

2 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by johnnyloroun: 11:33pm On May 22, 2018
Imahuni:
Atm, Chelsea and Liverpool Legend
[/font] SCAM!!!!!!!!!! ALERT!!!!!!!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode] angry angry angry angry
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by nawtyqutekushj(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2018
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by jagorinho: 11:45pm On May 22, 2018
Rosskii:

Stop romanticising ''whites''. The same ''whites'' you love and respect so much invaded your country unprovoked, killed thousands of people, destroyed towns and cities, colonised you, and looted your country's resources for 100 years, and enriched themselves magnificently. Which explains why they can now - with bellies full - ''cherish'' meaningless gifts ''from the heart''. 100 years ago the only ''gifts'' they wanted from you was land and gold.
Before the whites came, blacks have been enslaving themselves, so dont put all your inadequaces on the white man's soul.

7 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Burgerlomo: 11:50pm On May 22, 2018
agukayode:
wetin be dis chaii torres don suffer for naija, meanwhile its looks like radiator

Lol, I believe the dude go appreciate this type of gift more than that radiator grin

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by FriendofGod: 11:55pm On May 22, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinThe guy is gonna laugh at us immediately he leaves that pitch

Why do you think so
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by ikezudon(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2018
he appreciates it.. that's what matters..

in other news, check out your 5 stars missing from this year's world cup.

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/world-cup-2018-see-top-5-players-missing-in-action/
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by kiddoiLL(m): 12:07am On May 23, 2018
Rosskii:

Be matured and use your brain... Nobody is romanticising whites here. If u paid attention to details you'd see dat d poster above me made a statement saying "What the heck is that?" Hence my post, saying Torres probably won't care about what it is rather he'll appreciate the gesture. Bro. go n Sleep, even if people revere whites it's cus of what they've achieved n d life they built fr emselves

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 12:07am On May 23, 2018
Personally, I don't see anything wrong her, it's just a nice act work he could hang in his sitting room, slot of commenters here has inferiority complex, is why they are talking trash.

3 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 12:10am On May 23, 2018
Maximus85:

Must these people disgrace us all the time?
There's nothing wrong here jor, it's an act work. What were u expecting they gave him.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by mathew247: 12:22am On May 23, 2018
Damn...D babe on the left is too damn beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.