Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (88788 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Super Eagles To Receive N714m From CAF As Prize Money For 2019 AFCON / Fernando Torres In Uyo For Atletico VS Super Eagles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by galaxy15(m): 6:24am On May 23, 2018
oblaak:
He is wondering who cursed Nigerians

I actually see that piece of art as cool... I could put this in my sitting room.

Most Nigerians don't appreciate art hence the whole barbaric comments... For the few of us that do, we love it and that up there will be cheerished so much

2 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by emperorblog(m): 6:25am On May 23, 2018
REQD COOL AND INTERESTING STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by kapelvej: 6:34am On May 23, 2018
kiddoiLL:
I'm sure he doesn't care what that is. As whites he'll just be glad and will forever cherish it knowing it was given to him as a sign of love n respect after he ended his career playing his last Atletico's match against Nigeria. All they care bout is the heart with you show them love. so I also don't care what that is.
Modified: For those of you quoting me and saying stop seeing whites as this and that, drop that stupidity of yours. Nobody is worshipping whites here. While the poster above asked what the heck that is, I made my comment cus of that. That's the one thing that'll continue to kill you black folks. Most of y'all complaining and saying trash, If it's not money, houses or cars, then it's not a gift to you Nigerians. Which is the big difference I pointed out, Torres probably doesn't care what the heck it is, these folks appreciate art and they appreciate kind gestures shown to em, something most of y'all need to learn to do
don't mind the half witted poster, give that stuff only 20years, the value may even be more than d molisa
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by lexy2014: 6:36am On May 23, 2018
talk2max:

DUDE THAT ISH IS TOO BIG NA?whats wrong with a smaller size for Fck sake?��‍♂️
if it was small u would have said y isn't it big 4 FCK sake

2 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by lekkan(m): 6:39am On May 23, 2018
This is too dope

kiddoiLL:
I'm sure he doesn't care what that is. As whites he'll just be glad and will forever cherish it knowing it was given to him as a sign of love n respect after he ended his career playing his last Atletico's match against Nigeria. All they care bout is the heart with you show them love. so I also don't care what that is.
Modified: For those of you quoting me and saying stop seeing whites as this and that, drop that stupidity of yours. Nobody is worshipping whites here. While the poster above asked what the heck that is, I made my comment cus of that. That's the one thing that'll continue to kill you black folks. Most of y'all complaining and saying trash, If it's not money, houses or cars, then it's not a gift to you Nigerians. Which is the big difference I pointed out, Torres probably doesn't care what the heck it is, these folks appreciate art and they appreciate kind gestures shown to em, something most of y'all need to learn to do
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by holuphisayor(m): 6:43am On May 23, 2018
what's this? grin
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Simug: 6:44am On May 23, 2018
Dont be surprised if Fernando Torres
(El nino) prefers this African brass art work to the Uefa medal he won at atletico.
I just love Nigerians we are so creative. Gabi was in love with the award i saw him staring at it hoping it was his. Thank God for our country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Prechy08(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2018
Am I the only one that noticed Torres reaction when he was about to receive that, dude was sacred immediately that thing was turned ,
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by princejenks(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2018
is torres still an atletico madrid player?
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by MagicOdds: 6:49am On May 23, 2018
WIN AND PAY LATER @ MAGIC ODDS
WE OFFER DAILY 4+ ODDS
TO JOIN, send CONNECT ME to 07030758657 (VIA WHATSAPP)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by maxtreme: 6:57am On May 23, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinThe guy is gonna laugh at us immediately he leaves that pitch
No he is not! If it is true, but it looks like a doctored image to me, are we sure it's real not photoshop?
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by itzjwizzy(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2018
mhisbliss:
Laugh say? undecided
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by maxtreme: 7:01am On May 23, 2018
galaxy15:

I actually see that piece of art as cool... I could put this in my sitting room.

Most Nigerians don't appreciate art hence the whole barbaric comments... For the few of us that do, we love it and that up there will be cheerished so much
True we don't appreciate art that's why our country looks like shit hole visually. If it's brass, forget he appreciates it, besides if we go far in the world cup, that sculpture will worth much more than it is now

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by itzjwizzy(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Imagine.... No semblance with Clement Isong.

How the hell does that look like our 1000 naira bill?

And why were those girls dressed in red displaying their bakassis/ukwus during the award presentation?!
grin grin omo, de ukwu heavy o cheesy
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by itzjwizzy(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You have a huge inferiority complex. That is his last match wearing an Atletico jersey (321st match)

Whites appreciate art and gifts. I don't understand the need for Blacks especially Nigerians to denigrate themselves

What would you buy a man worth $90 million ? I am sure a dumb person like you will clap if he was bought a house. Believe me, he would appreciate this brass art work over you buying him a house in Uyo
U got it right. How much the house or car we wan buy am fit be sef compared to his weekly earnings let alone his all round earnings? But this love he's been shown, money can't buy. I'm sure even Ronaldo, Messi will treasure it also if it was them.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by itzjwizzy(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2018
tiwiex:

What is wrong with it? Everything na make we complain.
Bros, e tire me o. Nothing de wet them go do, Bahia no go complain, good or bad, them must find offence. Chei naijans, my people, why
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by DJInfluence: 7:11am On May 23, 2018
hahaha... which welder make this thing? Anyway, i sure say Torres left the crap for the dressing room.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by adecz: 7:20am On May 23, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

A beautiful artwork in bronze.

There are so many ignorant, hungry, lazy,
poverty stricken youth on Nairaland that
understand nothing, if it's not about BBNaija,
Davido vs Wizkid beef, bobrisky news etc.

Like toddlers, anything they can't eat or
spend, the cannot comprehend.

How can you belittle such beautiful
art ??

And these are the so-called 'Leaders of
tomorrow ".....

No wonder, the old men of
Nigeria have refused to leave the scene,
since there are no successors.. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by itzjwizzy(m): 7:23am On May 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

No bro, he won the UCL with Chelsea and that has placed him in their book of legends.

Remember that was their first UCL trophy in their history and that has placed his name in the Chelsea book.
like seriously? First ucl trophy in Chelsea's history? grin grin
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by RedDistrict: 7:25am On May 23, 2018
wierd gift but am sure he'l appreciate the motive regardless
El Nino!!
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by itzjwizzy(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2018
lexy2014:
if it was small u would have said y isn't it big 4 FCK sake
grin grin Nigerians and complain...
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by itzjwizzy(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2018
grin cheesy grin grin if naijans catch you ehn.. See as you yab them finish grin grin grin
adecz:
undecided undecided undecided

A beautiful artwork in bronze.

There are so many ignorant, hungry, lazy,
poverty stricken youth on Nairaland that
understand nothing, if it's not about BBNaija,
Davido vs Wizkid beef, bobrisky news etc.

Like toddlers, anything they can't eat or
spend, the cannot comprehend.

How can you belittle such beautiful
art ??

And these are the so-called 'Leaders of
tomorrow ".....

No wonder, the old men of
Nigeria have refused to leave the scene,
since there are no successors.. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by somehow: 7:45am On May 23, 2018
Reference:

Materialism entwinned with poverty has ruined them. Their forefathers were lured with monetary gifts while the white man took.them into slavery. Meanwhile the museums of Europe are filled with their native treasures they see as worthless today. As you crave what they have, the white man craves what you have.

Just make the gift seem special to him and he will treasure it for ever. Your money and materialism cannot move him. After playing for the biggest clubs in the world, he has seen the flash and flamboyance on a mega scale. Money cannot move someone like Torres.

You're right bro..

But wait oo.. Which biggest club did Torres play for?
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Ajoboss(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Please who and who used Nigeria for money ritual I beg

na me and u bros.how come u forget so easily cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by saintade01(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2018
Watch as he gonna auction this at a very high price in the nearest future. And na same oyinbo go buy am
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by mhisbliss(f): 7:54am On May 23, 2018
maxtreme:

No he is not! If it is true, but it looks like a doctored image to me, are we sure it's real not photoshop?
I hope it is
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by ibaka: 8:07am On May 23, 2018
For those of you who do not know( specifically our indomie generation) the 1000 naira note has the image of Dr Clement Isong who was one time CBN Governor and also Governor of old Cross River state.He happens to be from Akwa Ibom state.

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by fluffylarose: 8:11am On May 23, 2018
it is well oh
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 8:13am On May 23, 2018
Shelloween:
he received a sculpted N1000 note for playing football in Nigeria.... this country will not stop to amuse me.

And what's wrong with that? If that happened in the Allianz Arena, you armchair critics would applaud its novelty.

It amuses me why folks reach orgasm pulling down their own and promoting anything sourced from other climes.

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by EzendiEgo1: 8:13am On May 23, 2018
Ajoboss:
na me and u bros.how come u forget so easily cool
you and me where? How? When?
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Horus(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2018
Shelloween:
he received a sculpted N1000 note for playing football in Nigeria.... this country will not stop to amuse me.

There is nothing wrong with the gift, what is important is the symbolic and sentimental value of this gift, not his monetary value
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Hades2016(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2018
mhisbliss:
nope is not not and trust me he’s going to love it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.