Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (88789 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Super Eagles To Receive N714m From CAF As Prize Money For 2019 AFCON / Fernando Torres In Uyo For Atletico VS Super Eagles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Rosskii: 9:38pm On May 25, 2018
jagorinho:

I am not a fan of the white man, from the spanish conquest of the americas that was trailed with blood of red indians to belgium atrocitites in the congo etc but putting all the blames of the problem of the black man on the neck of the whites is not cool, i strongly believe we are 80% responsible for our mess today.

The ONLY problem blacks have today is the same problem they've had for over a thousand years. They are naive, and see the whites as ''ordinary, regular'' people as them. As their ''brothers and sisters''. Thus they accept when white govts pretend to be 'friends', and they accept western proffered ''solutions'' to their problems. Such as ''solutions'' offered by the World bank, IMF etc, which only succeed in increasing poverty in our land. The problem with that approach is that the whites are SCHEMERS. They are NOT our friends. Coming to that realisation is the FIRST STEP towards African emancipation. Do you see the Chinese taking instructions from the IMF and World Bank? Never in a million years. In fact when the IMF tells them to do one thing, they automatically do the opposite. That is why China is the way it is today. The Chinese know that a white-run organization like the IMF will never show them how to equal or surpass white countries economically. They just know. Why can't WE Africans think like that?

30 years ago the World Bank asked China to liberalise their market and open it to western imports. China said No. Nigeria said Yes. The rest is history. And you wonder why we have few jobs, few industries, poor education etc. Do you know that even our educational system and curriculum are dictated by white groups like the UN and the World Bank? I mean, we are in serious trouble if we keep letting these people run our lives. We MUST become truly independent, not just independent on paper, or we will never get anywhere.

And if you have the attitude of ''Oh, white people have nothing to do with our problems. Leave them alone..'', you miss the entire thing, and continue being a victim of their machinations.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2018
Rosskii:

You are a dullard with no brain. All i did was tell a guy to stop romanticising white people. The problem with ''black people like you'' is that you are brainwashed to self hate, and are filled to your neck with inferiority complex, which is why a white man can come in here and rape your mother, and kill everyone in your village, and you will still go up to him and kiss his asss.

But if an Hausa man so much as kisses his teeth in your front, he becomes your mortal enemy for life. You are CURSED, that is why you cannot see anything good about your own race, while loving your historical oppressors and enemies.

And No, Nigeria was not the only nation colonised, but if you had a working brain, you would know that British colonial antics were not uniform throughout their 'empire'. In South Africa for instance, they invested a good part of the money they extracted from resources BACK into the economy, which was why South Africa was a developed country as early as the 1940s. Why did they do this? Because there was a white settler community there, and they regarded it as 'their' country. BY RIGHT, EVERY African country should be AT LEAST as developed as South Africa, considering the trillions of dollars of natural resources exported from Africa in the colonial period. While they invested the nation's resources in SA, in the rest of black Africa, all they did was LOOT, for hundred years plus.

Loot, kill, massacre, and destroy..... Yet you love them and kiss their assses night and day.. Why? I've no clue.

Yet if a black man from another ethic group so much as looks at you the wrong way, you hate him for life. And you are in a country that has the largest number of skin bleachers on earth. Can't you see you are cursed?

By the way, You are WRONG that ''80 percent of the problems in Nigeria are caused by Nigerians themselves''. The blame for 100 percent of the problems afflicting Nigeria today goes to the people who CREATED ''Nigeria''. A deliberate sabotage that the white creators KNEW FULLY WELL would lead to utter chaos. Creating a ''nation'' out of disparate, competing, rival ethnicities, which PRIOR to their creation, lived and traded peacefully for centuries as separate, independent countries, was always going to lead to serious problems.

Did your white gods create any country in Europe that comprised half christian and half muslim populations, while granting military/political power to one side? Say a country comprising one third Iranian, one third Scottish and one third Italian?

How well do you think such a country would fare?

How would a Europe filled with 55 such countries fare?

Do you realise how many Nigerians have died as a result of such evil 'arrangement'? YOU may have ''forgiven'' the whites for their activities here, but GET THIS: The souls of the dead are crying to the almighty in heaven for revenge, and they will get that revenge.

The greatest achievement in all human history is the fact that Africans have managed not to totally kill off each other given the grossly evil political rearrangement of the continent to suit western economic interests. THAT is a MIGHTY achievement which I doubt any other race on earth could have accomplished. Kudos to all Africans for trying to make sense of the senselessness and chaos bequeathed them by evil people.

I for one do not advocate hatred of white folks, but the last thing I will tolerate is for people to come on here with slavish adoration of that particular group of people, because it is totally unwarranted.

But you for one are against balkanization of Nigeria.

Won't it even be a bigger achievement dividing what the whites put in place here? Nigeria
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by successlink2018(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Dredgemaster(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I'm sure he doesn't care what that is. As whites he'll just be glad and will forever cherish it knowing it was given to him as a sign of love n respect after he ended his career playing his last Atletico's match against Nigeria. All they care bout is the heart with you show them love. so I also don't care what that is.
Modified: For those of you quoting me and saying stop seeing whites as this and that, drop that stupidity of yours. Nobody is worshipping whites here. While the poster above asked what the heck that is, I made my comment cus of that. That's the one thing that'll continue to kill you black folks. Most of y'all complaining and saying trash, If it's not money, houses or cars, then it's not a gift to you Nigerians. Which is the big difference I pointed out, Torres probably doesn't care what the heck it is, these folks appreciate art and they appreciate kind gestures shown to em, something most of y'all need to learn to do
. You are very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Doctorimpulse(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Chai, yahoo yahoo don full this country lwkmd
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by EliKen(m): 5:44am On Dec 29, 2021
kiddoiLL:
I'm sure he doesn't care what that is. As whites he'll just be glad and will forever cherish it knowing it was given to him as a sign of love n respect after he ended his career playing his last Atletico's match against Nigeria. All they care bout is the heart with you show them love. so I also don't care what that is.
Modified: For those of you quoting me and saying stop seeing whites as this and that, drop that stupidity of yours. Nobody is worshipping whites here. While the poster above asked what the heck that is, I made my comment cus of that. That's the one thing that'll continue to kill you black folks. Most of y'all complaining and saying trash, If it's not money, houses or cars, then it's not a gift to you Nigerians. Which is the big difference I pointed out, Torres probably doesn't care what the heck it is, these folks appreciate art and they appreciate kind gestures shown to em, something most of y'all need to learn to do

Bro. Thumbs up for this little classic from you, just help me and tell them that our mentality here in Africa sucks, the whites sees the meaning behind the gift while the blacks only see the gift itself, I call this shortsightedness and IT IS VERY SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.