Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (88790 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Super Eagles To Receive N714m From CAF As Prize Money For 2019 AFCON / Fernando Torres In Uyo For Atletico VS Super Eagles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 8:24am On May 23, 2018
adecz:
undecided undecided undecided

A beautiful artwork in bronze.

There are so many ignorant, hungry, lazy,
poverty stricken youth on Nairaland that
understand nothing, if it's not about BBNaija,
Davido vs Wizkid beef, bobrisky news etc.

Like toddlers, anything they can't eat or
spend, the cannot comprehend.

How can you belittle such beautiful
art ??

And these are the so-called 'Leaders of
tomorrow ".....

No wonder, the old men of
Nigeria have refused to leave the scene,
since there are no successors.. angry angry angry

"No wonder, the old men of
Nigeria have refused to leave the scene,
since there are no successors.."

The above is so apt in explaining the hair brained nature of Nigerian youth as represented by their views in Nairaland.

They criticise what they don't understand and are never ready to learn or seek understanding. Eternally complaining and lazy Nigerian youths, this one is for you:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Ptwealth: 8:32am On May 23, 2018
If you don't appreciate the art work my brother you are far from reality. Just give me the stuff and see how my sitting room will look like. Still surprise at black people mindset sha abeg everything no be cup or money. Wake up dudes and learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Ajoboss(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
you and me where? How? When?
boss u don forget...dat year na for okolobaba
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Ptwealth: 8:37am On May 23, 2018
Black people sha. Just imagine what his sitting room will look like with this piece of art. Black wake up we are behind time. Don't come hear please and display your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by ibaka: 8:41am On May 23, 2018
Take a 1000 naira note and google about Dr Clement Isong who happens to be one of the faces there, then you would understand the reason behind the gift.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 8:52am On May 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Imagine.... No semblance with Clement Isong.

How the hell does that look like our 1000 naira bill?

And why were those girls dressed in red displaying their bakassis/ukwus during the award presentation?!

jeeeeez. I think say na only me c am o
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 8:53am On May 23, 2018
ibaka:
Take a 1000 naira note and google about Dr Clement Isong who happens to be one of the faces there, then you would understand the reason behind the gift.

i think that stuff is made of Brass. Imagine selling d gold?
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by sunkky147(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2018
Una no go kee person, which on be radiator lol
agukayode:
wetin be dis chaii torres don suffer for naija, meanwhile its looks like radiator
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by vicfajeze: 9:42am On May 23, 2018
[quote author=mhisbliss post=67792908] grin[color=#000099]The guy is gonna laugh at us immediately he leaves that pitch.WHY BROS?NO BE THE THING WE GET WE GIVE HIM?
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by donqx: 9:58am On May 23, 2018
ohh
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by ahamonyeka(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Imagine.... No semblance with Clement Isong.

How the hell does that look like our 1000 naira bill?

And why were those girls dressed in red displaying their bakassis/ukwus during the award presentation?!
nna so,you dey see those girls too as I dey see them?
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 11:44am On May 23, 2018
itzjwizzy:
like seriously? First ucl trophy in Chelsea's history? grin grin
Do u mind telling me how many UCL trophies Chelsea has won?

As far as i know they have only been to the final twice which is 2008 and 2012.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 11:46am On May 23, 2018
hensben:
he won Europa Cup for Chelsea too
Thank u joor.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by mikron(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinThe guy is gonna laugh at us immediately he leaves that pitch
why would he do that?

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Maximus85(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2018
charliboy654:

There's nothing wrong here jor, it's an act work. What were u expecting they gave him.

ACT work indeed.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Ayobami7(m): 1:38pm On May 23, 2018
Okay,Nice tho
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by elkristofa: 1:46pm On May 23, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Torres will hang it in is parlour
2.2 £ pere
U don make me laff
Com knack my teeth for floor.. grin
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by HawkToBar(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2018
chysam:

Abeg give me small codeine abi e don finish?
�i don't take it.
Just two pills of Nigeria spirit issokay
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by charlsecy(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2018
8stargeneral:
I knw say oyibo like gift but dis one i disagree,Torres no fit carry iron go back to spain grin
oblaak:
He is wondering who cursed Nigerians
frankman365:
very funny set of persons in Nigeria
Shelloween:
he received a sculpted N1000 note for playing football in Nigeria.... this country will not stop to amuse me.
I think you are dumb. That's my thought. I might be wrong.

RedDistrict:
wierd gift but am sure he'l appreciate the motive regardless

El Nino!!
FulaniTerrorist:
He will put this at his back yard
I tell you, if you give him $1 miliion, he won't sell that gift to you.

kiddoiLL:
these folks appreciate art and they appreciate kind gestures shown to em, something most of y'all need to learn to do
Yes, the Westerners appreciate art. Sean Combs (Puff Daddy) bought this past Times painting (attached) for $21.1 million last Wednesday (16 May).

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Bizibi(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Shut up
He is not white!
Are you colour blind?
Nobody can be white!
hehehehehe!!! Nl oooo
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Rosskii: 10:29pm On May 23, 2018
jagorinho:

Before the whites came, blacks have been enslaving themselves, so dont put all your inadequaces on the white man's soul.

What a stupid, ignorant response. Slavery existed in every society on earth in history, so your point is completely baseless. That slavery was practiced in Africa is no justification for raiding, enslaving and looting the continent, any more than the same practice in Europe warranted anyone invading and looting that continent, and committing genocide on its inhabitants.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Rosskii: 10:34pm On May 23, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Be matured and use your brain... Nobody is romanticising whites here. If u paid attention to details you'd see dat d poster above me made a statement saying "What the heck is that?" Hence my post, saying Torres probably won't care about what it is rather he'll appreciate the gesture. Bro. go n Sleep, even if people revere whites it's cus of what they've achieved n d life they built fr emselves

Get this, you dunce. White countries stole from and raped the rest of the world to gain their riches. Africa, South America, India, Australia, New Zealand. These places were looted by white Europeans, and their functioning, prosperous societies destroyed, all in order to enrich Europe. THAT IS A FACT OF HISTORY. Millions of people were massacred in this rampage across the world, including your own ancestors. You colonised, brainwashed dullards need to stop romanticising and worshiping white people. This whole idea that they are these angelic beings worthy of your 'reverence' is just shameful ignorance and brainwashing. Go and read history books, and learn the history of the world you live in. It is not as if the whites had no choice. They could have engaged in peaceful trade like Africans and Asians had done for thousands of years before them. It was their greed and racism that drove them to devise evil weapons like guns and bombs, to go around burning down cities, murdering whole populations, and looting empires across the world.

You people don't read history, so you have no idea that Europe was once the poorest region on earth. Their recourse to advanced weapons development - guns, cannon etc - was a grotesque imposition of forceful greed upon a world that was steadily growing in morality.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by itzjwizzy(m): 7:43am On May 24, 2018
kingkakaone:

Do u mind telling me how many UCL trophies Chelsea has won?

As far as i know they have only been to the final twice which is 2008 and 2012.
I'm a BARCA fan, I really dunno about Chelsea's world. It's laughable though as Chelsea fans de make mouth like say them halalike Barça or Madrid.
grin grin grin
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by jagorinho: 10:01am On May 24, 2018
Rosskii:

What a stupid, ignorant response. Slavery existed in every society on earth in history, so your point is completely baseless. That slavery was practiced in Africa is no justification for raiding, enslaving and looting the continent, any more than the same practice in Europe warranted anyone invading and looting that continent, and committing genocide on its inhabitants.
slavery is as old as the human population itself, even the Europeans enslaved themselves during the dark ages, the weak always get enslaved by the mighty, why are those empires such as the roman, persian etc grew to such extent? it is because they conquered many cities, took some as slaves and the rest are under the empire. The problem with blacks like you is that even after slavery, you still fail to free yourself from the chains of slavery, if your i.q is not not less than 0.003 you should ask yourself that "is nigeria the only country colonised by the british?" many other countries in the common wealth have moved on and are doing fine but as a typical nigerian that you are, you always cry over split milk, you always blame others for your misfortune, 80% of the problems of this country are caused by nigerians themselves. I hate when an adult blame others for his own misfortune and i dont pray to meet someone like you offline.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 10:18am On May 24, 2018
itzjwizzy:
I'm a BARCA fan, I really dunno about Chelsea's world. It's laughable though as Chelsea fans de make mouth like say them halalike Barça or Madrid.
grin grin grin
Chelsea has a weak UCL record compared to Man U and Liverpool in the EPL.

Man U has 3 while Liverpool has 5 already.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 24, 2018
Maximus85:

ACT work indeed.
Mistake, person nor dey make mistake for ur village. Mr perfect.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Maximus85(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2018
charliboy654:

Mistake, person nor dey make mistake for ur village. Mr perfect.

Bro, make we just laff nar. Transmission no transmit reach your side?
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by itzjwizzy(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
kingkakaone:

Chelsea has a weak UCL record compared to Man U and Liverpool in the EPL.

Man U has 3 while Liverpool has 5 already.
Lol. Down Chelsea...
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Rosskii: 8:42pm On May 25, 2018
jagorinho:

slavery is as old as the human population itself, even the Europeans enslaved themselves during the dark ages, the weak always get enslaved by the mighty, why are those empires such as the roman, persian etc grew to such extent? it is because they conquered many cities, took some as slaves and the rest are under the empire. The problem with blacks like you is that even after slavery, you still fail to free yourself from the chains of slavery, if your i.q is not not less than 0.003 you should ask yourself that "is nigeria the only country colonised by the british?" many other countries in the common wealth have moved on and are doing fine but as a typical nigerian that you are, you always cry over split milk, you always blame others for your misfortune, 80% of the problems of this country are caused by nigerians themselves. I hate when an adult blame others for his own misfortune and i dont pray to meet someone like you offline.

You are a dullard with no brain. All i did was tell a guy to stop romanticising white people. The problem with ''black people like you'' is that you are brainwashed to self hate, and are filled to your neck with inferiority complex, which is why a white man can come in here and rape your mother, and kill everyone in your village, and you will still go up to him and kiss his asss.

But if an Hausa man so much as kisses his teeth in your front, he becomes your mortal enemy for life. You are CURSED, that is why you cannot see anything good about your own race, while loving your historical oppressors and enemies.

And No, Nigeria was not the only nation colonised, but if you had a working brain, you would know that British colonial antics were not uniform throughout their 'empire'. In South Africa for instance, they invested a good part of the money they extracted from resources BACK into the economy, which was why South Africa was a developed country as early as the 1940s. Why did they do this? Because there was a white settler community there, and they regarded it as 'their' country. BY RIGHT, EVERY African country should be AT LEAST as developed as South Africa, considering the trillions of dollars of natural resources exported from Africa in the colonial period. While they invested the nation's resources in SA, in the rest of black Africa, all they did was LOOT, for hundred years plus.

Loot, kill, massacre, and destroy..... Yet you love them and kiss their assses night and day.. Why? I've no clue.

Yet if a black man from another ethic group so much as looks at you the wrong way, you hate him for life. And you are in a country that has the largest number of skin bleachers on earth. Can't you see you are cursed?

By the way, You are WRONG that ''80 percent of the problems in Nigeria are caused by Nigerians themselves''. The blame for 100 percent of the problems afflicting Nigeria today goes to the people who CREATED ''Nigeria''. A deliberate sabotage that the white creators KNEW FULLY WELL would lead to utter chaos. Creating a ''nation'' out of disparate, competing, rival ethnicities, which PRIOR to their creation, lived and traded peacefully for centuries as separate, independent countries, was always going to lead to serious problems.

Did your white gods create any country in Europe that comprised half christian and half muslim populations, while granting military/political power to one side? Say a country comprising one third Iranian, one third Scottish and one third Italian?

How well do you think such a country would fare?

How would a Europe filled with 55 such countries fare?

Do you realise how many Nigerians have died as a result of such evil 'arrangement'? YOU may have ''forgiven'' the whites for their activities here, but GET THIS: The souls of the dead are crying to the almighty in heaven for revenge, and they will get that revenge.

The greatest achievement in all human history is the fact that Africans have managed not to totally kill off each other given the grossly evil political rearrangement of the continent to suit western economic interests. THAT is a MIGHTY achievement which I doubt any other race on earth could have accomplished. Kudos to all Africans for trying to make sense of the senselessness and chaos bequeathed them by evil people.

I for one do not advocate hatred of white folks, but the last thing I will tolerate is for people to come on here with slavish adoration of that particular group of people, because it is totally unwarranted.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by jagorinho: 9:11pm On May 25, 2018
Rosskii:

You are a dullard with no brain. All i did was tell a guy to stop romanticising white people. The problem with ''black people like you'' is that you are brainwashed to self hate, and are filled to your neck with inferiority complex, which is why a white man can come in here and rape your mother, and kill everyone in your village, and you will still go up to him and kiss his asss.

But if an Hausa man so much as kisses his teeth in your front, he becomes your mortal enemy for life. You are CURSED, that is why you cannot see anything good about your own race, while loving your historical oppressors and enemies.

And No, Nigeria was not the only nation colonised, but if you had a working brain, you would know that British colonial antics were not uniform throughout their 'empire'. In South Africa for instance, they invested a good part of the money they extracted from resources BACK into the economy, which was why South Africa was a developed country as early as the 1940s. Why did they do this? Because there was a white settler community there, and they regarded it as 'their' country. BY RIGHT, EVERY African country should be AT LEAST as developed as South Africa, considering the trillions of dollars of natural resources exported from Africa in the colonial period. While they invested the nation's resources in SA, in the rest of black Africa, all they did was LOOT, for hundred years plus.

Loot, kill, massacre, and destroy..... Yet you love them and kiss their assses night and day.. Why? I've no clue.

Yet if a black man from another ethic group so much as looks at you the wrong way, you hate him for life. And you are in a country that has the largest number of skin bleachers on earth. Can't you see you are cursed?

By the way, You are WRONG that ''80 percent of the problems in Nigeria are caused by Nigerians themselves''. The blame for 100 percent of the problems afflicting Nigeria today goes to the people who CREATED ''Nigeria''. A deliberate sabotage that the white creators KNEW FULLY WELL would lead to utter chaos. Creating a ''nation'' out of disparate, competing, rival ethnicities, which PRIOR to their creation, lived and traded peacefully for centuries as separate, independent countries, was always going to lead to serious problems.

Did your white gods create any country in Europe that comprised half christian and half muslim populations, while granting military/political power to one side? Say a country comprising a third Iranian, a third Scottish and a third Italian? How well do you think such a country would fare? Do you realise how many Nigerians have died as a result of that evil 'arrangement'? YOU may have ''forgiven'' the whites for their activities here, but GET THIS: The souls of the dead are crying to the almighty in heaven for revenge, and they will get that revenge.

The greatest achievement in all human history is the fact that Africans have managed not to totally kill off each other given the grossly evil political rearrangement of the continent to suit western economic interests. THAT is a MIGHTY achievement which I doubt any other race on earth could have accomplished. Kudos to all Africans for trying to make sense of the senselessness and chaos bequeathed them by evil people.

All your epistle is not worth more than the saliva of a dead lizard to me!!! the white man is not your problem, do a reality check and the answer you are looking for might not be far from you. A weak man always blame everyone else for his woes except himself.....dont tempt me to call you a weak man.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Rosskii: 9:16pm On May 25, 2018
jagorinho:

All your epistle is not worth more than the saliva of a dead lizard to me!!! the white man is not your problem, do a reality check and the answer you are looking for might not be far from you. A weak man always blame everyone else for his woes except himself.....dont tempt me to call you a weak man.

Actually our problem is a combination of ''the white man'' and colonised blacks like you, who cannot face them as equals, but always crouch and let them trample all over you. The USA and UK give the Nigerian govt orders till this day. Nigeria is a pro-western satellite nation created to serve western interests. If you were in power, they would give you orders too, and you will obey. Because you are a brainwashed slave with no dignity. Africans must think like the Chinese. Get rid of western religion. Get rid of western political systems. Get rid of western influence on their government. Get rid of self hatred and colonial mentality. Discover their history of greatness, civilization, and achievement, and STOP taking orders from Washington and London. When they do that, THEN they will stand a chance.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by jagorinho: 9:27pm On May 25, 2018
Rosskii:

Actually our problem is a combination of ''the white man'' and colonised black dullards like you, who cannot face them as equals, but always crouch and let them trample all over you. The USA and UK give the Nigerian govt orders till this day. Nigeria is a pro-western satellite nation created to serve western interests. If you were in power, they would give you orders too, and you will obey. Because you are a brainwashed slave with no dignity. Africans must think like the Chinese. Get rid of western religion. Get rid of western political systems. Get rid of western influence on their government. Get rid of self hatred and colonial mentality. Discover their history of greatness, civilization, and achievement, and STOP taking orders from Washington and London. When they do that, THEN they will stand a chance.
I am not a fan of the white man, from the spanish conquest of the americas that was trailed with blood of red indians to belgium atrocitites in the congo etc but putting all the blames of the problem of the black man on the neck of the whites is not cool, i strongly believe we are 80% responsible for our mess today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.