Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (88791 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Super Eagles To Receive N714m From CAF As Prize Money For 2019 AFCON / Fernando Torres In Uyo For Atletico VS Super Eagles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by mamuzoOMAH(m): 12:30am On May 23, 2018
an art work of queen idia would have been perfect. this isn't fine.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by hajipeters: 12:38am On May 23, 2018
kiddoiLL:
I'm sure he doesn't care what that is. As whites he'll just be glad and will forever cherish it knowing it was given to him as a sign of love n respect after he ended his career playing his last Atletico's match against Nigeria. All they care bout is the heart with you show them love. so I also don't care what that is.
Modified: For those of you quoting me and saying stop seeing whites as this and that, drop that stupidity of yours. Nobody is worshipping whites here. While the poster above asked what the heck that is, I made my comment cus of that. That's the one thing that'll continue to kill you black folks. Most of y'all complaining and saying trash, If it's not money, houses or cars, then it's not a gift to you Nigerians. Which is the big difference I pointed out, Torres probably doesn't care what the heck it is, these folks appreciate art and they appreciate kind gestures shown to em, something most of y'all need to learn to do
U should be wise before running your mouth like a water fall....
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by chysam: 12:42am On May 23, 2018
HawkToBar:
If Nigeria team B can drag it Alt Madrid.
If the Super Eagles can beat Argentina.

Nigeria will go far in the World cup.

TeamNigeria

Abeg give me small codeine
abi e don finish?
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by olumide4christ: 1:02am On May 23, 2018
charliboy654:

There's nothing wrong here jor, it's an act work. What were u expecting they gave him.

Maybe he thought they would give Torres some thousands of dollars to add to the ones he already has.
Nigerians and money/materialism are 5 & 6! Where is that meme?
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by kiddoiLL(m): 1:07am On May 23, 2018
hajipeters:

U should be wise before running your mouth like a water fall....
As usual, an idiot pops up to live up to expectations
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 1:29am On May 23, 2018
Buhari and co will never stop disgracing this country

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Fxwarrior: 1:45am On May 23, 2018
Shebi I said Nigerian girls are very confused. How can that girl wear skimpy something and still be forming decent by covering it with her hands, some even tug skirt.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 2:20am On May 23, 2018
elyte89:

He wasn't a Chelsea legend, he FLOPPED at Chelsea cool

No bro, he won the UCL with Chelsea and that has placed him in their book of legends.

Remember that was their first UCL trophy in their history and that has placed his name in the Chelsea book.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by FulaniTerrorist: 2:52am On May 23, 2018
He will put this at his back yard
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 2:54am On May 23, 2018
kiddoiLL:
I'm sure he doesn't care what that is. As whites he'll just be glad and will forever cherish it knowing it was given to him as a sign of love n respect after he ended his career playing his last Atletico's match against Nigeria. All they care bout is the heart with you show them love. so I also don't care what that is.
Modified: For those of you quoting me and saying stop seeing whites as this and that, drop that stupidity of yours. Nobody is worshipping whites here. While the poster above asked what the heck that is, I made my comment cus of that. That's the one thing that'll continue to kill you black folks. Most of y'all complaining and saying trash, If it's not money, houses or cars, then it's not a gift to you Nigerians. Which is the big difference I pointed out, Torres probably doesn't care what the heck it is, these folks appreciate art and they appreciate kind gestures shown to em, something most of y'all need to learn to do

10/10

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by talk2max: 3:57am On May 23, 2018
kiddoiLL:

DUDE THAT ISH IS TOO BIG NA?whats wrong with a smaller size for Fck sake?��‍♂️
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Larryslim(m): 4:18am On May 23, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Please who and who used Nigeria for money ritual I beg

cheesy
You too funny I swear!
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by kerry57: 4:19am On May 23, 2018
We as Africans are respected for our ancient art and cultural history globally. Though most of u guys might not know. Most Whites love art and spend alot to get them. Some even go as far as stealing them at times.
Torres will highly appreciate that gift, I saw the smile on his face and the way most of his team members tried to get a look at it, all to his pleasure.
Naija, appreciate what u have and stop condemning urselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Larryslim(m): 4:19am On May 23, 2018
This doesn't make sense to me!
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Abusombody: 4:26am On May 23, 2018
Join us as Bridget and Osafu joins to become One on the 2nd June 2018 @ His power and Glory Ministry Egba Benin City

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by mikebold(m): 4:28am On May 23, 2018
nice art
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by BigBrother9ja: 4:41am On May 23, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Shut up
He is not white!
Are you colour blind?
Nobody can be white!
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:46am On May 23, 2018
Shelloween:
he received a sculpted N1000 note for playing football in Nigeria.... this country will not stop to amuse me.

Sculpted in bronze........

A fine gift for a European, IMO.

2 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by CloudResident(m): 4:49am On May 23, 2018
elyte89:

Not a Liverpool legend either,but a fans favourite.
The word legend are used with such naivety in football nowadays..
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by mechanics(m): 4:51am On May 23, 2018
Shelloween:
he received a sculpted N1000 note for playing football in Nigeria.... this country will not stop to amuse me.
What do you expect them to give him?
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by mechanics(m): 4:52am On May 23, 2018
I didn't see anything wrong about the gift.

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by toyinjimoh(m): 5:04am On May 23, 2018
kiddoiLL:
God bless u jare some of them ignoramous
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by SUNDICOS(m): 5:04am On May 23, 2018
Ikpofurueted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Pharaoh001(f): 5:11am On May 23, 2018
elyte89:

But I learnt that,Chelsea gave him what he would have ever asked for as a player.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Nobody: 5:13am On May 23, 2018
cool

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by whirlwind7(m): 5:29am On May 23, 2018
kiddoiLL:

Thank you for a reasonable comment.
When I saw the first few posts on this thread, I was chagrined.
You shouldn't have bothered to justify your comments here. This forum is filled with id!ots.

2 Likes

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by hensben(m): 5:56am On May 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

No bro, he won the UCL with Chelsea and that has placed him in their book of legends.

Remember that was their first UCL trophy in their history and that has placed his name in the Chelsea book.
he won Europa Cup for Chelsea too
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by hensben(m): 5:58am On May 23, 2018
kerry57:
We as Africans are respected for our ancient art and cultural history globally. Though most of u guys might not know. Most Whites love art and spend alot to get them. Some even go as far as stealing them at times.
Torres will highly appreciate that gift, I saw the smile on his face and the way most of his team members tried to get a look at it, all to his pleasure.
Naija, appreciate what u have and stop condemning urselves.
It’s inferiority comppex. White people treasure art and craft. They should leave the shores of Nigeria and see for themselves.

1 Like

Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by eaglechild: 5:59am On May 23, 2018
It is a beautiful gift.
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by Pat081: 6:01am On May 23, 2018
Hope dey gv him our gals too 4 d night
Re: See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. by lexy2014: 6:14am On May 23, 2018
Shelloween:
what should they have given him that won't amuse u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.