Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today (1426 Views)

I Am Really Disappointed And Lonely (Pictures) / IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 4:21am On May 23, 2018
[5/22, 17:39] Odogwuakataaka: I hereby welcome each and everyone of us @Light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. Pls do pay attention to the following information. I don't know why you are here, but no matter why you are here, be it negative and positive reasons, we hereby welcome you knowing that light house of wisdom has no fear for negativity. I have a promise for you! I promise to change your negative thoughts, intentions to positivity. This is my promise for I have gone far in the spirit, it's one of the impossibilities for me to return a failure. This is why I am a champion.

[5/22, 17:41] Odogwuakataaka: For those of you who are here for positive thoughts and reasons, seeking for spiritual information to change their ugly past. Seeking for the truth which makes you a different man/woman. You have my word. I have promised and shall leave up to my promise to rewrite that which the enemise has made ugly in your life

Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 4:26am On May 23, 2018
[5/22, 17:46] Odogwuakataaka: I have to tell you, no matter what you are passing through, it's not enough to give up. You don't have a problem. Am serious and I stand with the truth. Understand we don't make jokes here. When I said you don't have a problem I mean you don't have a problem to compare with what you call a problem. What is it that you are passing through? Sickness? Poverty? Witchraft attack? Disappointment? Are they problems? No! Before me they aren't a problem. The only problem I admit you have is ignorant!

[5/22, 17:48] Odogwuakataaka: If not ignorant, you don't have any problem. Ignorant is why you are suffering today. Not money, not sickness, not witches. Of course none of the above. If you are poor, you are poor not because wealth and great abundance are not seen within you. But because of your inability to know what you should know, you are here suffering

[5/22, 17:49] Odogwuakataaka: Because ignorant is your problem, I ask you to reject ignorant and welcome knowledge. Say to knowledge, you are my sister and to wisdom you are my brother. With this declaration, you are bound to understand what I mean and what am about to review

[5/22, 17:50] Odogwuakataaka: This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, we only tell you the truth. We are light bearers, we don't have any dark in us. We have gone far in the spirit and can't return as failures. This is why we are different
[5/22, 17:51] Odogwuakataaka: To make a difference man or woman, you just be wise

[5/22, 17:52] Odogwuakataaka: Wisdom does not come as a result of academics and family background. People don't become wise simply because they are tall or short, fair or dark in completion. It's only the spirits that makes us wise. How do they do that? Through spiritual information!

[5/22, 17:54] Odogwuakataaka: Wisdom will make a sit for you before the able men, prince and princess, kings and queens, leaders and the entire society. This is why I ask you to seek for wisdom. Get spiritual knowledge, in all your get, get understanding: wisdom is profitable to direct

[5/22, 17:56] Odogwuakataaka: Your presence @Light house of wisdom doesn't make a difference in your life until you welcome knowledge as we always make known @light house of wisdom. Upon this, you will have all desired result thus spiritual knowledge calls for spiritual practices

[5/22, 17:57] Odogwuakataaka: Did you read the information? Spiritual knowledge calls for spiritual practices! The information only truth will make known to you!
Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 4:28am On May 23, 2018
[5/22, 17:58] Odogwuakataaka: Understand your best friend is not he who always give you wine, food, provide you with shelters: but he who tell you the truth

[5/22, 17:59] Odogwuakataaka: Yes food is good, wine is good, enjoyment is good. If anyone must give it to you, he is a good person. But not to be compared with a person who tell you the truth.

[5/22, 18:01] Odogwuakataaka: If the friend who always provide you with food and clothing, shelter and pleasure must tell you the truth : you find out that you shall leave to provide it by yourself

[5/22, 18:01] Odogwuakataaka: This is why light house of wisdom must leave till infinity. Why we are different and stand without equals

[5/22, 18:01] Odogwuakataaka: We don't give you fish even when we have enough fishes

[5/22, 18:02] Odogwuakataaka: We rather teach you how to fish so that you leave to fish all the days of your life

[5/22, 18:03] Odogwuakataaka: This is an opportunity made available upon wisdom for the generation and generation to come. The gods are wise

[5/22, 18:04] Odogwuakataaka: What is written is written. While we keep update so that the gods and goddesses will forever be praised by mankind.

[5/22, 18:05] Odogwuakataaka: I have said it earlier, @light house of wisdom, don't rush anything. Better listen, read and understand before engaging on rituals so that you don't get our information wrong.
[5/22, 18:05] Odogwuakataaka: Knowledge is power

[5/22, 18:06] Odogwuakataaka: You can't do anything right in the realm of spirits without knowledge

[5/22, 18:06] Odogwuakataaka: To have spiritual knowledge which makes all things possible is why we are here

[5/22, 18:06] Odogwuakataaka: Creation was made possible by spoken words

[5/22, 18:07] Odogwuakataaka: The gods and goddesses made all things possible

[5/22, 18:07] Odogwuakataaka: We were created by their image, have you asked yourself why then do people suffer?

[5/22, 18:08] Odogwuakataaka: Why are you suffering?

[5/22, 18:08] Odogwuakataaka: Why poverty?

[5/22, 18:08] Odogwuakataaka: Why poverty when the land is green?

[5/22, 18:08] Odogwuakataaka: Why poverty when even the birds of heaven can feed themselves and have remainder

[5/22, 18:09] Odogwuakataaka: Why poverty when the fishes in the waters, haven no farm land, office or occupation yet they fed well and leave to be happy?

[5/22, 18:09] Odogwuakataaka: Some of you can't sleep a night in peace and happiness

[5/22, 18:10] Odogwuakataaka: Some of you leave to cause the day they were born on earth as a result of what they are passing through today

[5/22, 18:10] Odogwuakataaka: Some of you can't be proud to answer a man not to talk of standing before men

[5/22, 18:11] Odogwuakataaka: Some of you can't boast of a square meal a day not to talk of a three square meal

[5/22, 18:11] Odogwuakataaka: Why? Aren't you an image of the gods?

[5/22, 18:11] Odogwuakataaka: Are you not among?

Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 4:32am On May 23, 2018
[5/22, 18:12] Odogwuakataaka: Have you thought about the possible cause of your poverty perhaps to understand you are suffering as a result of spiritual ignorance.

[5/22, 18:12] Odogwuakataaka: Have you accepted that the gods are wise?

[5/22, 18:13] Odogwuakataaka: Yes they are. Your suffering is not their fault rather your fault

[5/22, 18:13] Odogwuakataaka: Because you have rejected knowledge

[5/22, 18:13] Odogwuakataaka: Because you have said no to wisdom

[5/22, 18:14] Odogwuakataaka: Because you have called wisdom an enemy and made friend with ignorant

[5/22, 18:15] Odogwuakataaka: Fools (ofeke) you have dined and wined with. He said to you, my fellow foolish man, come let's leave in foolishness for life is nothing but vanity.

[5/22, 18:16] Odogwuakataaka: Fools you have made friends and ignored the path of wisdom

[5/22, 18:17] Odogwuakataaka: This is why the law takes effect on you. The law was there before your birth. The law have to remind you the true cause of poverty. Because you have forgotten, it's what you sow you shall reap

[5/22, 18:18] Odogwuakataaka: You followed the path of ignorant and got deceived. Your ancestors you have made enemies calling them evil men. Because religion made you to believe that

[5/22, 18:18] Odogwuakataaka: But you leave to sing everyday, Abraham blessings are mine...........

[5/22, 18:18] Odogwuakataaka: Are you telling yourself the truth?

[5/22, 18:21] Odogwuakataaka: Abraham an ancestor of David, Solomon, Yeshua, etc you have claimed and have to despise your ancestor Nwankwo, Udeke, Ijesha, Ututu, Nwamgbada

[5/22, 18:22] Odogwuakataaka: Your ancestors are evil men and women while other peoples ancestors are righteous men and women this is why you have to claim their blessings even when you have not gone to Jerusalem or Judea

Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 4:35am On May 23, 2018
[5/22, 18:25] Odogwuakataaka: Every morning you go to morning mass to venerate Saint Joseph of padua, st Peters of Dasha, st Agnes of Vietnam because you have meant to believe falsehood and have toake yourself slaves to lies

[5/22, 18:27] Odogwuakataaka: Those that you venerate and have to worship, praying on an image with what you don't even know, are they holy spirits? If they are not, why keeping faith on them and why the information about them that you must waste your precious time praying before an image you don't know

[5/22, 18:28] Odogwuakataaka: Be wise otherwise you get to a point of no return and have to waste your good life for false information

[5/22, 18:29] Odogwuakataaka: Return return oh you man and woman who have lost the way, the truth and the life

[5/22, 18:29] Odogwuakataaka: It was the gods and goddesses yesterday, today and forever more. Spirits never change

[5/22, 18:30] Odogwuakataaka: Is it true that the spirits have declared no more sacrifices?

[5/22, 18:30] Odogwuakataaka: Wow!

[5/22, 18:30] Odogwuakataaka: When and how?

[5/22, 18:31] Odogwuakataaka: They said after the death of Yeshua, no need for sacrifices for he has paid all human sacrifices with his life

[5/22, 18:31] Odogwuakataaka: Which is true?

[5/22, 18:32] Odogwuakataaka: Is it true that he came and died to restore the lost life in the garden of Eden or he came to stop spirits (the gods and goddesses) from receiving sacrifices?

[5/22, 18:32] Odogwuakataaka: Which is true?

[5/22, 18:33] Odogwuakataaka: This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. We tell you the truth and nothing more than the truth

[5/22, 18:33] Odogwuakataaka: I ask you not to be deceived

[5/22, 18:33] Odogwuakataaka: Be wise!

[5/22, 18:34] Odogwuakataaka: For spirits never change, they aren't human who change

[5/22, 18:34] Odogwuakataaka: If they must change, I hereby tell you that they are not worthy

[5/22, 18:35] Odogwuakataaka: Because they can't change, truth does not change, light does not change, life does not change, air does not change, moon and stars, sun and waters, as they were made in the beginning so they are up till this moment

[5/22, 18:35] Odogwuakataaka: They can't change

[5/22, 18:35] Odogwuakataaka: It's impossible
Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 4:38am On May 23, 2018
[5/22, 18:36] Odogwuakataaka: They created all things for human and life purposes, they never excluded their purposes

[5/22, 18:37] Odogwuakataaka: This was why you see myrrh, nzu, edo, blood and other things I can't mention one after another

[5/22, 18:37] Odogwuakataaka: Human was not allowed to consumed all these. Its for their services

[5/22, 18:38] Odogwuakataaka: They don't eat and enjoy meat as you do, they don't eat and enjoy food as you do, which does not mean they have nothing to enjoy

[5/22, 18:39] Odogwuakataaka: He who gave you ears to hear a sound has ear and mouth to speak so that you can hear and he in reverse has to hear when you speak which is why he also gave you mouth

[5/22, 18:40] Odogwuakataaka: When he ask you not to eat blood but give him blood, do so and don't read any meaning into it

[5/22, 18:41] Odogwuakataaka: They created many plants among them are plants which are for rituals

[5/22, 18:42] Odogwuakataaka: Take what is yours and give to them what belong to them, don't read meaning into it

[5/22, 18:42] Odogwuakataaka: Don't make yourself enemies of infinite possibilities

[5/22, 18:42] Odogwuakataaka: If you must starve them, they must starve you

[5/22, 18:42] Odogwuakataaka: Do you read this?

[5/22, 18:43] Odogwuakataaka: Wisdom is here telling you what you must know

[5/22, 18:43] Odogwuakataaka: You deserve energy to function so they also deserve energy

[5/22, 18:44] Odogwuakataaka: Where is wisdom when people are getting foolish?

[5/22, 18:45] Odogwuakataaka: When human exhale carbon dioxide, the plant inhales and exhaled oxygen for human to inhale.

[5/22, 18:45] Odogwuakataaka: Our people would say, aka nri kwochaa aka ekpe, aka ekpe atugharia kwochaa aka nri

[5/22, 18:46] Odogwuakataaka: When left palm wash right palm, right palm in return wash left palm :both hands will be clean

[5/22, 18:47] Odogwuakataaka: Onye emegbula ibe ya - let there be no cheat

[5/22, 18:48] Odogwuakataaka: Leave and let's leave! It's a natural forces which attract good or bad. If you let leave, we all leave in peace and progress. If you say no, we have hard times. This is where power tussle set in

[5/22, 18:49] Odogwuakataaka: When human and spirits engage on a war, who will suffer defeat?

[5/22, 18:49] Odogwuakataaka: Give to Cesar what is for Cesar

[5/22, 18:49] Odogwuakataaka: Don't cheat yourself thinking you are right

[5/22, 18:50] Odogwuakataaka: The birth of Yeshua and his death does not bring any end to ritual exercises as you were taught

[5/22, 18:50] Odogwuakataaka: Don't get deceived

[5/22, 18:51] Odogwuakataaka: Don't allow anyone to cause an enmity between you and infinite possibilities

[5/22, 18:51] Odogwuakataaka: Be wise

Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 4:40am On May 23, 2018
[5/22, 18:55] Odogwuakataaka: The truth you know shall set you free

[5/22, 18:55] Odogwuakataaka: Because you have rejected wisdom, the gods will place you in the hands of wickedness

[5/22, 18:56] Odogwuakataaka: They will suffer you like a witch

[5/22, 18:56] Odogwuakataaka: You will leave to suffer for witchcraft

[5/22, 18:57] Odogwuakataaka: This is why someone will use a kolanut to subject you to poverty, and you leave to suffer and become poor

[5/22, 18:58] Odogwuakataaka: That's why someone would get this and that and affirm, the affirmation will take effect on you causing hardship, dissapointment, bad luck and lost of job and contract. Why? You reap what you sowed

[5/22, 18:58] Odogwuakataaka: When you sow rejection, you reap rejection

[5/22, 18:59] Odogwuakataaka: O churu onwe ya na ugbo, o ga-asi na ugbo erutughi ya?

[5/22, 18:59] Odogwuakataaka: He who carefully removed himself from moving train will not say he has no space on the train

[5/22, 19:00] Odogwuakataaka: How many years do you have to leave on earth and die?

[5/22, 19:00] Odogwuakataaka: Highest 150 years?

[5/22, 19:01] Odogwuakataaka: What about them who have leaved and existed millions of years before your birth and will leave to exist after your birth?

[5/22, 19:01] Odogwuakataaka: Why making your self an enemy to the gods?

[5/22, 19:02] Odogwuakataaka: Why do you have to chose ignorant over wisdom?

[5/22, 19:03] Odogwuakataaka: Haven known all these, get your kolanut and seek the face of the gods and goddesses, the most high and angels, your ancestors and ask for forgiveness

[5/22, 19:04] Odogwuakataaka: Tell them you are sorry and have lost, accept your foolishness and ask for wisdom

[5/22, 19:04] Odogwuakataaka: Give thanks to the the most high for knowledge of the truth and life

[5/22, 19:05] Odogwuakataaka: Give thanks to the gods and goddesses for keeping you up till this moment for many have died upon ignorant and become a waste soul

[5/22, 19:06] Chika Ayogu: Iseeeeeeeeee
Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 12:15pm On May 23, 2018
i
Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 12:39am On May 24, 2018
jk
Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 3:39am On May 25, 2018
.nb
Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 1:59pm On May 25, 2018
jh
Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 5:37pm On May 25, 2018
nj
Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 5:32am On May 26, 2018
bv
Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 3:02am On May 27, 2018
bx
Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 1:06pm On May 27, 2018
bj
Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 6:16am On May 28, 2018
gr
Re: Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today by bunbit23: 5:00pm On May 29, 2018
vb

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Plus Size Beautiful Lady / I Cannot Understand Why My Man Is Starving Me Of Attention / My Girlfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Login, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.